Disboutiquers Part 27 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Guys I would like to post for prayers. My youngest son had some problems back in the spring. He pasted out a few times for no apparent reason. He would get the shakes, goes pale as a ghost and became very weak. We did sugar testing, EKG's, EEG's, allergy testing and he had his tonsils removed (needed to be done anyway). This went on until school let out. Every test came back as normal. Then they just stopped. Went all summer and nothing else. Well a few of weeks ago he had a mild one while staying the night at a friends house, then he started again. Then Friday, Sunday and Tuesday he had them again. This time he has severe headaches with them and nausea. Went to the allergy Dr. today we are going to run more tests but he does not think allergies are the problem. We have an appointment with a sugar and horomones Dr. the end of the month.

He is fine the rest of the time. I am a nervous wreck. I have tons of school work I am behind on, a ton of orders sitting not being worked on, and a Big Give I was suppose to have shipped and have not had the time to find my stupid camera cord so I can take the pictures and show them. I am at my wits end. Thank you for the vent. Let me get back to the mountain of dishes, laundry and everything else I have let go to pot between taking care of my sick child and calling or visiting Dr.s to try to find out WHY he is doing this. Thanks.

Definitely will pray! We went through this when my son was little. He fainted a few times on the playground and at soccer, with nausea and headaches. Exact same symptoms and the doctor sent us for the same tests, which discovered nothing. The cardiologist called it "neurocardiogenic syncope" which just means fainting, lol. He told us to keep him hydrated. We asked his teacher if he could have a small gatorade before PE and we gave him one before soccer and it worked! He hasn't fainted in years. The doctor told us it could come and go, it was rare to see it in a little kid, but they see it in teenagers a lot. We don't take any chances and just try to keep him hydrated! The doctor said even though it is scary to us, it is really harmless to him because he does not stop breathing when he faints. You just have to watch that he doesn't hurt himself when falling. Luckily we haven't had to worry about that in a long time! I hope you get an answer that is easy to manage and harmless for your son too.

Were you able to get any of your stuff done yesterday?

Nope but I plan to get something done tonight. I would like to start on a give but todays goal at the very least is to make a list of the outfits and shirts I have to make for our trip.

Guys I would like to post for prayers. My youngest son had some problems back in the spring. He pasted out a few times for no apparent reason. He would get the shakes, goes pale as a ghost and became very weak. We did sugar testing, EKG's, EEG's, allergy testing and he had his tonsils removed (needed to be done anyway). This went on until school let out. Every test came back as normal. Then they just stopped. Went all summer and nothing else. Well a few of weeks ago he had a mild one while staying the night at a friends house, then he started again. Then Friday, Sunday and Tuesday he had them again. This time he has severe headaches with them and nausea. Went to the allergy Dr. today we are going to run more tests but he does not think allergies are the problem. We have an appointment with a sugar and horomones Dr. the end of the month.

He is fine the rest of the time. I am a nervous wreck. I have tons of school work I am behind on, a ton of orders sitting not being worked on, and a Big Give I was suppose to have shipped and have not had the time to find my stupid camera cord so I can take the pictures and show them. I am at my wits end. Thank you for the vent. Let me get back to the mountain of dishes, laundry and everything else I have let go to pot between taking care of my sick child and calling or visiting Dr.s to try to find out WHY he is doing this. Thanks.

Prayers for you and your family that you find some answers and soon.

Thank you everyone for all of the prayers and hugs. Yesterday was a BAD day for me. I had hoped to get some answers and they just said we'll run more tests. I know each test tells us what it is not. I just get frustrated and can not think straight when my child is sick and no one knows why. And when he is not sick he is perfectly normal. He is annoyed because I keep watching him. All of your support means alot. I did get with Teresa and solved everything with the BG. Now to get caught up with school work, orders and (yuck) housework.

I love the Esmarelda outfit too! and love that you used a sheet! i use sheets for many things,in fact i have 3 ready to wash and cut now for Little House/Inglalls dresses for dgd's for halloween...
My fave is the beautiful 1900 park fare dress...what pattern is that...??? so girly but in a growing up kinda way...would love to make soemthng for my Elli like that for Easter next year!

I used the Marissa dress by Jennifer Pagnella. I then used the free bow pattern of Carla C's and put petticoat net in it. I made a slip and attatched it to the dress with tulle that I had gathered super tight and made it in two rowsso the dress would fluff out.

I guess I am slacking on posting pictures, as well... I've been a busy girl - for those of you that haven't been following my PTR.... I just finished up my first Fairies series.
IMG_1988a.jpg
aIMG_1992.jpg

IMG_2013a.jpg
aIMG_2015.jpg

aIMG_2019.jpg

And, I don't think I posted the AG outfit I made for Lisa's BG???

aIMG_1916.jpg
aIMG_1917.jpg

D~

As usual, I love it all! I don't want to spend the $$ on a AG doll and I don't want a cheapy. So why didn't I just buy the Disney doll? Oh, I'll get around to doing something!

He will be certainly in my prayers. I hate how they have to drag all this testing out. That did that to me for my gallbladder and I constantly heard how everything was normal. They finally took the GB out and found that it did indeed need to come out.

Now don't rule out the allergist. We had another fabric store around here that has gone out of business, but I couldn't go into it because of the smell. It was just that fabric smell, but it was really strong. When I'd go in, I'd get a headache and start to feel dizzy to the point of wanting to pass out. That was the only place I ever had it happen. I imagine it was just the ventilation. I never had that problem in JoAnnes, although I can sometimes smell the fabrics. I have bad allergies (and get bronchitis about twice a year it) and smells are certainly a trigger for me.

It is really quite hard to get good full length photos of my boys. They won't stand still long enough! Here are the best pictures I have of them in their rompers and pirate shorts (my very first sewing projects)! PS) I purchased the iron on appliques.

th_IMG_0681.jpg
th_IMG_0733.jpg
th_Photo0091FourBySix.jpg

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your outfits in action. You did a great job on the shorts and the rompers. I can't tell the shorts were your first sewing projects! Good job!

We are home (as of last night) and had a very nice trip, not perfect, but really nice. I sobbed leaving MK (as always) and on the bus on the way to the airport. My dh knows by now that this will happen, and is really sweet about it. :)

I'll try to get pics up tomorrow. Thank you for all the kind words about our outfits. We got lots of compliments from guests and CMs and characters. I'm totally hooked on customs! And, dh wore his matching shirts each day with no complaints and even said he liked doing so. :woohoo: (But that he wouldn't do it anywhere but Disney.)

Lots of wonderful things posted over that last week. Sorry I couldn't quote it all!

Your skirt is beautiful! I LOVE how you added Spaceship Earth in there, too! May I CASE this idea?

Regards,
C.

(Woohoo! Tigers win!! :yay: Watching tv as I post. )

Glad to hear that your family had a good trip. I can't wait to see your pictures!

Thanks, of course you may CASE the idea. I had to add something in the middle since there are 11 World Showcase countries and I have 12 scallops (3 each from each panel). It was actually DH's suggestion to put the Spaceship Earth in there. He even picked out the Minnie version one for the skirt (of course, I had to pay for it with my allowance, but at least he is supportive!) I even pulled out a park map to make sure I had the countries in the correct locations around the skirt. I didn't realize this until I made the skirt - all the countries around the World Showcase have red in their flags!

I have a QUESTION:

Where would you suggest shopping online for embroidery supplies? Since I am going to Anaheim at the end of the month, I plan to do some shopping and have the packages shipped to the hotel. (I already checked with the hotel to make sure they are ok with that). I will get thread from Marathon since they are highly rated around here. (Assuming one can use them with the Brother 270D machines?) How about stabilizer? I am just about out of stabilizers so I might as well buy some. Sewing supplies are so much less expensive in the US than in Canada! Sometimes it almost cost twice as much for the same thing, so I try to stock up whenever I go down to the US. I would appreciate your suggestions!

Now I should go and babysit my embroidery machine so I can actually have patches ready for my BG project.

Hi All,
I was doing a little shopping at JoAnns and found a fabric that made me think of EPCOT at Christmas. I took pics with my phone to share with those of you lucky enough to be there at that time

1e223b5a.jpg
[/IMG]

I may have to go back and pick up a few yards for the off chance that we will ever be there at Christmas!

Hi All,
I was doing a little shopping at JoAnns and found a fabric that made me think of EPCOT at Christmas. I took pics with my phone to share with those of you lucky enough to be there at that time

th_1e223b5a.jpg

I may have to go back and pick up a few yards for the off chance that we will ever be there at Christmas!

This is so cool! We're talking about a Christmas season trip next time around and I need to hit JoAnn's tomorrow anyway! Thanks for the heads up! (Notions Wall is 50% off this weekend, btw!!)

Andrea - thank you for the info on the cleaner! I'm definitely going to try it! So, you use the product as directed and then just use the steam cleaner at the end to suck it up? Some of our cat's issues are dog related, too. Her litter box is closed off most of the day, while the dog is downstairs, and if we don't give the cat access in the evening, yikes!

Here are some pics from our trip:

Day 1 - MK
Daddy and the boys
IMG_1287.jpg

DD and I
IMG_1322.jpg

DD with her new ears - she was SO excited about them!
IMG_1433.jpg

Day 2 - Epcot
Our boys were very excited to go in the big, silver ball!
IMG_1459.jpg

Day 3 - DHS
This is at the Disney Junior show (formerly Playhouse Disney for those of you whose kids are a bit older). DH and I were more excited than the kids to see puppets for Sharkey and Bones (see my new icon).
IMG_1514.jpg

Day 4 - MK, DHS and Chef Mickey's
This was the day of the 40th anniv. We had planned to spend the whole day at MK, but it was SO crowded we left right after the ceremony. We did go back after dinner and finally saw the new queue for Haunted Mansion - very cool!
IMG_1701.jpg

Day 5 - Epcot, Hoop Dee Doo and DHS
We decided 2 days before leaving to add Hoop Dee Doo, so no chance to make customs. I hope to do that again someday so I can make some cute clothes!
IMG_1770.jpg

Day 6 - AK and MK
My boys and Buzz
IMG_1852.jpg

Leaving AK - DD was done! She cut her first tooth (at 10 mo!) on our first day at MK. She was hurting big time from the next one while we were at AK. She screamed through Festival of the Lion King that morning and the bus ride home that night. I don't think we were too popular that day!
IMG_2030.jpg

Day 7 - MK
Playing in Pooh's house
IMG_2210.jpg

Our final moment in the park with dear friends!
IMG_2230.jpg

As I mentioned it wasn't a perfect trip. We never made Rope Drop at MK which was one of the only things I REALLY wanted to do. We did make it to Epcot for opening only to find out that they don't do the character greeting on the double-decker bus anymore. :(

My in-laws were with us for our first three park days which was good and bad. It was nice to have them enjoying the kids and have the extra hands, but they don't "get" the magic the way dh & I do. They had fun, the kids had fun with them, but for me, it was weird. My parents "get" it, so growing up, my dad (who is normally almost anti-social) was leading us to ride Small World and see every musical show and had a big, goofy grin on his face that we never saw anywhere but Disney, while my FIL said the Figment ride was "one of the dumbest things he's ever seen". :scared1: I'm really glad they came, but I won't go out of my way to invite them again. ;)

As much as dh & I love WDW, we concluded that DL is SOOO much easier to handle with our littles. (We were there in 2010 with just our boys.) They are all still napping, so walking out and back instead of having to go by bus is a lot less hassle. I'm hoping to talk dh into another trip to DL for next year, and then back to WDW in a couple years when our kids can skip naps.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't sound like too much complaining! We really did have fun, and I absolutely can't wait to get another trip planned!

Thanks for looking!
Regards,
C.

Hi All,

1e223b5a.jpg
[/IMG]

that is beautiful! i may have to get soem to make something for my classroom and the other classrooms in our center { i'm a pre-k asst. in a ga lottery funded classroom} we have children from africa,china,viet nam,mexico,puerto rico in our classes and this would be cool for them all!now to think of a project for it! thank you for sharing...

Thank you everyone for all of the prayers and hugs. Yesterday was a BAD day for me. I had hoped to get some answers and they just said we'll run more tests. I know each test tells us what it is not. I just get frustrated and can not think straight when my child is sick and no one knows why. And when he is not sick he is perfectly normal. He is annoyed because I keep watching him. All of your support means alot. I did get with Teresa and solved everything with the BG. Now to get caught up with school work, orders and (yuck) housework.

I hope you have answers soon. :hug:
Disney2011168.jpg
th_Disney2011169.jpg

Friday we went over the Typhon Lagoon and then the Halloween Party. I was dispointed in the party this year. I usually love to go see Tarzan, but he was absent:

Disney2011176.jpg
th_Disney2011177.jpg

Nothing special for Saturday. We went over the Village to do some shopping. Then back to swim at Pop. We had a great room, and Kirsta being old enough was able to go to the food court by herself and do some shopping in the store.

And then we went home on Sunday. I have to show you our new luggage because we think they are cool!! :love:

th_Disney2011265.jpg

I love the outfits!!! I'm sorry you go sick, that is no fun on a trip. Kirsta looks so pretty in her 1900 Park Fare dress! It is so pretty! It reminds me of the one you made her years ago, it's very beautiful!!! And, I love the Esmerelda dress and hair!!! I've always wanted to make an Esmerelda outfit, but never get around to it. The girls were also excited when they saw the picture, because you met Jane! (but why does she have blonde hair?) Bummer about Tarzan!!!

I'm sorry things aren't going as you'd like. It's so frustrating when things aren't simple. I am thinking it really is some sort of odd allergy since it didn't happen over the summer. I hope you get answers soon. This reminds me of the time the PA sent me for a CT scan telling me I either have kidney stones or bladder cancer. They got me in for the CT right away but I couldn't get a follow up appt for THREE weeks. Then I found out it wasn't kidney stones so had to wait almost another month to see the urologist! Thankfully he was as kind as could be and saw how worried I had been the past 1+ months knowing I *might* have cancer so he squeezed me in that very day for a cystoscopy, which showed no cancer. But I have been living for two years with unexplained blood in my urine.

I have a QUESTION:

Where would you suggest shopping online for embroidery supplies? Since I am going to Anaheim at the end of the month, I plan to do some shopping and have the packages shipped to the hotel. (I already checked with the hotel to make sure they are ok with that). I will get thread from Marathon since they are highly rated around here. (Assuming one can use them with the Brother 270D machines?) How about stabilizer? I am just about out of stabilizers so I might as well buy some. Sewing supplies are so much less expensive in the US than in Canada! Sometimes it almost cost twice as much for the same thing, so I try to stock up whenever I go down to the US. I would appreciate your suggestions!

Now I should go and babysit my embroidery machine so I can actually have patches ready for my BG project.
I also get my tear away stabilizer from Marathon. For cut away I buy Floriani which my local sew vac sells.

Hi All,

th_1e223b5a.jpg
[/IMG]

Cool! That might work nice for BGs as well.

This is so cool! We're talking about a Christmas season trip next time around and I need to hit JoAnn's tomorrow anyway! Thanks for the heads up! (Notions Wall is 50% off this weekend, btw!!)

Andrea - thank you for the info on the cleaner! I'm definitely going to try it! So, you use the product as directed and then just use the steam cleaner at the end to suck it up? Some of our cat's issues are dog related, too. Her litter box is closed off most of the day, while the dog is downstairs, and if we don't give the cat access in the evening, yikes!

th_IMG_1287.jpg
th_IMG_1322.jpg
th_IMG_1433.jpg
th_IMG_1459.jpg

th_IMG_1514.jpg
th_IMG_1701.jpg
th_IMG_1770.jpg
th_IMG_1852.jpg

th_IMG_2030.jpg
th_IMG_2210.jpg
th_IMG_2230.jpg

As I mentioned it wasn't a perfect trip. We never made Rope Drop at MK which was one of the only things I REALLY wanted to do. We did make it to Epcot for opening only to find out that they don't do the character greeting on the double-decker bus anymore. :(

My in-laws were with us for our first three park days which was good and bad. It was nice to have them enjoying the kids and have the extra hands, but they don't "get" the magic the way dh & I do. They had fun, the kids had fun with them, but for me, it was weird. My parents "get" it, so growing up, my dad (who is normally almost anti-social) was leading us to ride Small World and see every musical show and had a big, goofy grin on his face that we never saw anywhere but Disney, while my FIL said the Figment ride was "one of the dumbest things he's ever seen". :scared1: I'm really glad they came, but I won't go out of my way to invite them again. ;)

As much as dh & I love WDW, we concluded that DL is SOOO much easier to handle with our littles. (We were there in 2010 with just our boys.) They are all still napping, so walking out and back instead of having to go by bus is a lot less hassle. I'm hoping to talk dh into another trip to DL for next year, and then back to WDW in a couple years when our kids can skip naps.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't sound like too much complaining! We really did have fun, and I absolutely can't wait to get another trip planned!

Thanks for looking!
Regards,
C.
Thanks for posting all the great pictures! It looks like everyone had fun and you'd never know your dd had a bad AK day. Nice timing on the tooth cutting though! Sounds like something my dd would do! The in-laws sound hit or miss -- agree -- wouldn't invite them along. Some people don't quite get Dis (like my dh!) and sometimes as people get older they get so much less tolerant of things like the heat and crowds, so maybe that contributed too.

I honestly can't imagine doing Dis with a 10 month old. Even DL would be hard (to me). We drove down and always had our car and we went back to our resort every day, but there was no issue whatsoever since we had our car. I don't think I could tolerate the bus system.

For the sports wash it depends what kind of steam cleaner you have. Our old two steam cleaners had separate compartments for shampoo and with those I would put the detergent in the soap dispenser mixed with some water and then clean as normal. Our new steam cleaner has it where there is not a separate compartment so you have to mix the cleaner in with water and then redo everything for your rinse water, so in this case I just pour some diluted detergent onto the area, scrub with the steam cleaner's brush and then suck it up with rinse water. This is what I get for buying the cheapest steam cleaner, but after two good models breaking after a couple of years I now consider steam cleaners disposable and didn't want to spend the extra $100. Our last cat mostly peed on our bed so it was easy -- everything just went right in the wash with the sports wash.

Thanks for looking!
Regards,
C.

That remark about your father is so funny...and so true at our house. My husband was literally a drill sgt. For 4 years!

Then, when he was no longer a drill sgt, he worked in a R&D of new weapons so he traveled A LOT! For 6 months, he was only home on weekends. I can count the number of weeks where he spent the whole week home on one hand. Then the first Gulf War broke out and all that changed...

Anyway, Disney is his release place. He literally becomes a kid again. It is like watching a whole different person. (and while he claims to be a Disney hater, he was the first one to ask when we were coming back!)

The chance to see him like that is why my oldest daughter decided to come with us this trip. She has no memories of her dad (while growing up ) of him having fun. She actually told me she is jealous of all the time he spends with our two youngest.

Anyway, Disney is where we go to reconnect as a family.

that is beautiful! i may have to get soem to make something for my classroom and the other classrooms in our center { i'm a pre-k asst. in a ga lottery funded classroom} we have children from africa,china,viet nam,mexico,puerto rico in our classes and this would be cool for them all!now to think of a project for it! thank you for sharing...

I know you are in GA... the description of the various nationalities of your kids make me think you are in the Clayton County area...how close am I? I know the Forest Park/Lake City area has a large Viet Namese population. Just wondering.

We are heavy into the planning of our next Disney trip...which is not until next Sept officially. (although I am still considering a quick 2 or 3 day trip in Jan/Feb). Funny listening to everyone giving me their ideas on food, shirts, and rides. The strangest part is my DD11 told me not to ever let her go to CRT again without a DRESS! She was so adamant about NOT having a dress for this trip. She is actually planning 3 dresses...I should get the finalized plans in about a month. She has already been 'shopping' for fabric!

Nini

I have a QUESTION:

I get everything from Marathon. It is just easier for me. Though I do want to try Florani one day.

Hi All,

th_1e223b5a.jpg
[/IMG]

OOH I want some of this fabric no idea why but love it.

Day 1 - MK
Daddy and the boys
th_IMG_1287.jpg

DD and I
th_IMG_1322.jpg

DD with her new ears - she was SO excited about them!
th_IMG_1433.jpg

Day 2 - Epcot
th_IMG_1459.jpg

Day 3 - DHS
This is at the Disney Junior show (formerly Playhouse Disney for those of you whose kids are a bit older). DH and I were more excited than the kids to see puppets for Sharkey and Bones (see my new icon).
th_IMG_1514.jpg

This was the day of the 40th anniv. We had planned to spend the whole day at MK, but it was SO crowded we left right after the ceremony. We did go back after dinner and finally saw the new queue for Haunted Mansion - very cool!
th_IMG_1701.jpg

We decided 2 days before leaving to add Hoop Dee Doo, so no chance to make customs. I hope to do that again someday so I can make some cute clothes!
th_IMG_1770.jpg

Day 6 - AK and MK
My boys and Buzz
th_IMG_1852.jpg

Leaving AK - DD was done! She cut her first tooth (at 10 mo!) on our first day at MK. She was hurting big time from the next one while we were at AK. She screamed through Festival of the Lion King that morning and the bus ride home that night. I don't think we were too popular that day!
th_IMG_2030.jpg

Day 7 - MK
Playing in Pooh's house
th_IMG_2210.jpg

th_IMG_2230.jpg

Love all your photos. Great to see the customs in action.

It is so funny my DH is a whole different person at Disney. We met people he knew from work last time and they couldn't believe how big of a Disney addict he was.

Day 1 - MK
Daddy and the boys
IMG_1287.jpg

DD and I
IMG_1322.jpg

Day 2 - Epcot
IMG_1459.jpg

Day 3 - DHS
IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

Day 6 - AK and MK
My boys and Buzz
IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Regards,
C.
Looks like a great trip! The outfits all look so cute! I have been at Disney twice with the in-laws so I completely understand your comments about having them there. My in-laws were a huge help and we love them dearly but they are not Disney nuts like us! Also, your comment about your dad sounds a lot like my DH. My Dh is normally quite introverted but at Disney he turns into a big kid. It is where we have the most family fun!

Our budget has been very tight lately so we have no trips planned right now. I really could use a trip to Disney! My in-laws were talking about taking us on a Disney cruise and even told the kids that they were going to take us. But now I haven't heard anything about it in a couple of months. I don't know when we'd go anyhow. Winter break is coming up soon and my older DD has already committed to volunteering for her entire spring break so she can earn the Girl Scout silver award. I guess between budget issues and no time, we're not going anywhere for a while! Sigh! Sorry for the pity party. I should be counting my blessing today instead of complaining!

Okay, I'm bad. I don't know these people, don't want to know these people. I apologize if they are your children, know these children. I am just interested in showing off the amazing outfits I haven't seen before. All origionals have been deleted from my album.

Disney2011170-1-1-1.jpg

Disney2011151.jpg

Disney2011146-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Disney2011147-1-2-1.jpg

Disney2011148-1.jpg

Does anyone recognize the patterns used? Or the appliques? I did see a few more. But one was being carried and another in a stroller.

I did see several families with tye died Mickey shirts. And several with appliqued Mickey Minnie heads with names on it. The families looked so cute.

Sally

th_IMG_2230.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Regards,
C.

Great pictures!!! And, I am loving your Peter Pan skirt even more!!!! I NEED to make one!!!! Sorry about thin in-laws, but it still sounds like you had fun!

Okay, I'm bad. I don't know these people, don't want to know these people. I apologize if they are your children, know these children. I am just interested in showing off the amazing outfits I haven't seen before. All origionals have been deleted from my album.

th_Disney2011170-1-1-1.jpg

th_Disney2011151.jpg

th_Disney2011146-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

th_Disney2011147-1-2-1.jpg

th_Disney2011148-1.jpg

Does anyone recognize the patterns used? Or the appliques? I did see a few more. But one was being carried and another in a stroller.

I did see several families with tye died Mickey shirts. And several with appliqued Mickey Minnie heads with names on it. The families looked so cute.

Sally

The first dress looks like the Cars dress that Cherise Elder Aka: Pick-A-Lily makes. I love that dress and want it for Lyddie!!!

I love the Mickey with the swirls and tulle, it looks familiar but I don't know who made it.

The little Rapunzel dresses look like they are Vidas with an apron on the front?

The bigger one just looks like a knot jumper. I think there is one like that with the apron on YCMT

They are all really pretty!!!!

Our budget has been very tight lately so we have no trips planned right now. I really could use a trip to Disney! My in-laws were talking about taking us on a Disney cruise and even told the kids that they were going to take us. But now I haven't heard anything about it in a couple of months. I don't know when we'd go anyhow. Winter break is coming up soon and my older DD has already committed to volunteering for her entire spring break so she can earn the Girl Scout silver award. I guess between budget issues and no time, we're not going anywhere for a while! Sigh! Sorry for the pity party. I should be counting my blessing today instead of complaining!
I'll join in your pity party. We can't go anywhere until our RI house sells. It just went back on the market, much to our tenants dismay. Our tenants have been in there one year longer than originally planned now and we are losing so much money with them there (though obviously not as much as we would be with the place empty). And I had really wanted to get started on selling on etsy in Sept to start funding the BGs I keep doing, but I've had no time and this month is worse than last month. So as you can see, we can pity party together.

th_Disney2011146-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

th_Disney2011147-1-2-1.jpg

th_Disney2011148-1.jpg

Sally
In the Rapunzel pics the younger has a vida on and the older girl appears to be wearing a knot dress with an apron attached. The one with the strip work skirt might be a made up pattern.

Hi All,

1e223b5a.jpg
[/IMG]

I found it :banana: I have no idea what I'm going to make, but I got some!
Thanks so much for the heads up!

~Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter