Disboutiquers Part 27 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

I made it! your grandson is sooo cute!

I have to post this for Marianne....since she helped me get the Vader fabric.

Father and Son matching PJs

th_IMG_4003.jpg

th_IMG_4004.jpg

DN10 bday present.....the fabric is hand dyed bamboo velour....I made her a pillowcase the same color last Christmas, and she re did her room to match it so I made her a throw pillow and lounge pants.

th_IMG_4002.jpg

th_IMG_4001.jpg

The vader set is awesome! Great gift for a star wars lover!! And I love the hand dyed bamboo velour. My dd16 would love it! Looks so soft!

I have some pics of my little cousins wearing the stuff that I just sent to them. They were both very happy Amber said she planned on wearing the dress ALL winter with a long sleeve shirt underneath, and Riley would not take his outfit off to go to bed.

297940_10150823692280112_901285111_20813275_719280994_n.jpg

297860_10150823692085112_901285111_20813274_1710854660_n.jpg

Love it! That dress is so pretty. What pattern is it? All the dresses I made for dd she wears all year round, just with shirts and leggins underneath in the winter!

Ok, here are a couple pics of stuff for our trip.

The Animal Kingdom collection:
th_IMG_1240.jpg

A close up of the outfit for dd. Butt ruffles!
th_IMG_1241.jpg

The Peter Pan collection (to match my skirt):
I actually didn't end up liking the tan shirt for the boys so they have, plain green polos instead. We'll be wearing these on Saturday, Oct. 1st at Magic Kingdom for the 40th Anniversary celebration and our ADR at Chef Mickey's.
th_IMG_1186.jpg

Close up of dress front on DD. This is the Precious Dress pattern:
th_IMG_1156.jpg

That's all I've got pictures of so far. More to come later this week.
Regards,
C.

Love the shirts! I may have to make some! And that dress is adorable! I love that fabric collection!

I have some stuff to post too. Since we talked about making skirts from a jellyroll last week it has been on my mind. Today I went into Joanns and I found a jellyroll on clearance. I whipped up the skirt this afternoon but I can't figure out what character to put on a t-shirt to go with it. I'd love some suggestions for what would match with these colors:
th_P9210317.jpg

Then I also made this. It was my first attempt at the smocking:
th_P9210319.jpg

th_P9210322.jpg

Here are some t-shirts I made for my nephew's birthday:
th_P9210326.jpg

And a birthday gift that I made for my daughter to take to a friend's party this weekend:
th_P9210323.jpg

This is the back:
th_P9210325.jpg

You have been busy! Everything is great! How about just an initial tee to match the skirt? Or something Animal Kindgom with those nice warm colors...or even fall...like a turkey? Great job on the smocking...I have yet to try it yet! Everything is beautiful!

I can't wait to see what everyone did for the Project Runway!

Here is my T-shirt. I actually made it into a T-shirt as I got a great deal on the long sleeve shirt-$3 for an organic cotton. I wanted to add a wide zig zag stitch near the bottom if the hat in green, but I should have done that before doing the line above as I made the space too wide and I think 2 rows of stitching might look funny-what do you think?

th_IMG_3209.jpg

This was the last thing I needed to do before we leave. Now if I have any time for sewing, I can work on my oldest niece's Halloween dress.

I think you can make the zig zag. I love how you made it into a tshirt!

I finished another set tonight. :thumbsup2 These will be for Hollywood Studios.

The Mickey and Friends Star Wars collection
I mentioned before that I dress up as Leia quite frequently. DH also has costumes, including stormtrooper armor,
so I was very excited to make Trooper Donald for him!
(oh, and btw, I have armor, too. This is us a few years ago. Yes, that's also a Star Wars guy named George. ;))

th_IMG_1244.jpg

Leia Minnie for me - her dress is fabric left from my costume.

th_IMG_1246.jpg

Heather Sue digitized R3-MK for me. He's SO cute!
th_IMG_1248.jpg

And dd in her onesie dress. This was so easy and fun to make. I plan to do more for her after our trip!
th_IMG_1228.jpg

Regards,
C.

Love it! I am wanting this set for my family! We love star wars! And heather is awesome, isn't she?

Been really busy this summer, first a trip to the beach in NC, then a trip to NY for a wedding and an engagement party, then to Florida to pick up this baby from my mom!

DSCF0021.jpg

She actually gave it to me! I have been asking to borrow it and she finally caved and said she doesn't have time to sew right now, so I might as well have it! HAVE IT! (She is an assistant manager at a hobby lobby) She also gave me a ton of thread:

DSCF0002-3.jpg

So, I finally have made my first embroidered designs and appliques!
I am making a dress for Sara Beth to wear to AG place next week for her bday...here are some sneak peaks:
DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

And Here is a Feliz I make for the engagement party in NY.
DSCF0002-2.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

She loved all the ruffles. She will be 8 next week but still loves ruffles and puffy sleeves!

th_IMG_1240.jpg

th_IMG_1241.jpg

I actually didn't end up liking the tan shirt for the boys so they have, plain green polos instead. We'll be wearing these on Saturday, Oct. 1st at Magic Kingdom for the 40th Anniversary celebration and our ADR at Chef Mickey's.
th_IMG_1186.jpg

th_IMG_1156.jpg

Back of Dress:
th_IMG_1126.jpg

Regards,
C.
I quite like that AK fabric on the shorts -- very cool the way you did them! And love the PP, especially the precious dress particularly b/c the name suits your dd perfectly -- she is so adorable!

I have some stuff to post too. Since we talked about making skirts from a jellyroll last week it has been on my mind. Today I went into Joanns and I found a jellyroll on clearance. I whipped up the skirt this afternoon but I can't figure out what character to put on a t-shirt to go with it. I'd love some suggestions for what would match with these colors:
th_P9210317.jpg

th_P9210319.jpg

th_P9210322.jpg

th_P9210326.jpg

And a birthday gift that I made for my daughter to take to a friend's party this weekend:
th_P9210323.jpg

th_P9210324.jpg

This is the back:
th_P9210325.jpg
My you've been busy!

I think Pooh might look best with the skirt, but Donald Duck or Pluto might work too.

How did the shirring go for you? Did you adjust your bobbin tension?

I am finally back online!!! :cool1::cool1:

Disboutique Runway!!!

I have not posted the final thread for voting yet. I responded to everyone that I have gotten entries from. I am going to wait until late this evening to make sure that I have everyone's entry. So if I have not responded to you-please resend it! Thanks for everyone's partipation and patience with my internet situation. I didnt realize that it was going to be such a hassle. Thank you!!
Welcome back!!!!! I hope you can stay up and running now!

sewing with velour is pretty much the same as sewing with any other knit, it has a little slip, though its not as bad as minky.

I'm not sure where she bought it? She said they had a lot of it....I've had it maybe 2 mos. The pattern on the pants is from dying the fabric before it was cut, I'm thinking it is comfy enough I may make myself a pair, just can't decide if I should dye mine or leave them as is (undyed bamboo velour is cream). DD had a crib sheet that was made of it....and when it got too hot to put it on her bed she would dig it out of the closet and snuggle it. :love:
I had no clue you dyed that yourself!!!! That seems like too much work for me ~ though my dd would only like it dyed.

Here is my T-shirt. I actually made it into a T-shirt as I got a great deal on the long sleeve shirt-$3 for an organic cotton. I wanted to add a wide zig zag stitch near the bottom if the hat in green, but I should have done that before doing the line above as I made the space too wide and I think 2 rows of stitching might look funny-what do you think?

th_IMG_3209.jpg

This was the last thing I needed to do before we leave. Now if I have any time for sewing, I can work on my oldest niece's Halloween dress.
Very cute! I would just leave it as it rather than worrying about messing it up. I think the green would look nice, but I also think it's great just as is.

Hi,
I joined last week after lurking for a few weeks (my daughter is already part of your group). Not sure if I'm doing this right or not. Still trying to figure out everything. When I do I'll post some pictures.
Congratulations!!! The baby is adorable..love the picture of him in Daddy's pocket.
Really like all the cute outfits.
Sheila
Welcome!

I
I forgot to post a family photo so ya'll will recognize us if you see us:
th_IMG_0176.jpg

And, Enabler Alert - I picked up nice short sleeve, 100% cotton St. John's Bay ladies t's at JCPenney today for $2.50 and Arizona polos in the Junior section for $6.99.

Regards,
C.
Adorable family! Thanks for the JCPenney tip -- I will have to check them out.

I mentioned before that I dress up as Leia quite frequently. DH also has costumes, including stormtrooper armor,
(oh, and btw, I have armor, too. This is us a few years ago. Yes, that's also a Star Wars guy named George. ;))

th_IMG_1244.jpg

Leia Minnie for me - her dress is fabric left from my costume. :goodvibes

th_IMG_1246.jpg

th_IMG_1248.jpg

And dd in her onesie dress. This was so easy and fun to make. I plan to do more for her after our trip!
th_IMG_1228.jpg

Regards,
C.
Fabulous! So for the onsie dress does the bottom stay intact or do you cut it off?

Been really busy this summer, first a trip to the beach in NC, then a trip to NY for a wedding and an engagement party, then to Florida to pick up this baby from my mom!

th_DSCF0021.jpg

She actually gave it to me! I have been asking to borrow it and she finally caved and said she doesn't have time to sew right now, so I might as well have it! HAVE IT! (She is an assistant manager at a hobby lobby) She also gave me a ton of thread:

th_DSCF0002-3.jpg

I am making a dress for Sara Beth to wear to AG place next week for her bday...here are some sneak peaks:
th_DSCF0005.jpg

th_DSCF0003.jpg

th_DSCF0001.jpg

th_DSCF0002-2.jpg

th_DSCF0003-1.jpg

She loved all the ruffles. She will be 8 next week but still loves ruffles and puffy sleeves!
Oh I was your mom was my mom!!!! To have a relative that works at HL must be nice! My mom is retired and does odd things like calls me up yesterday afternoon and tells me to put on channel 10 right away -- so I assume someone we know is on tv. No, The Doctors is on and they are talking about plastic surgery on seniors :confused3:confused3:confused3 I think I should send her to Joann's to get a job and give her something to do with her life instead of bugging me.

Love the feliz -- I like the trim across the top bodice. And I think the outfit looks like it will be spectacular! My dd is almost 8 -- she's never been huge on ruffles but she loves TWIRL!

I love all the stuff you posted, but especially the jellyroll skirt! Such great colors!

IMG_0176.jpg

Regards,
C.
Great family picture

Hi! Still new-ish to the board, but I'm following along and learning so much from you all! So thank you!!!!:thumbsup2

I love everything!! It's way TMTQ! Been lurking lately, but working on a ton that I'll post soon!! I did enter one of the PR-the resort inspired one, but somehow I've lost my post! Grrr!!!

Can't wait to see what ya'll have done for week six!
Can't wait to see what you post.

th_IMG_1244.jpg

th_IMG_1248.jpg

th_IMG_1228.jpg

Regards,
C.
Love this set! The R2D2 is so cute, what a great idea. The onesie dress came out really nice, I'm impressed you were able to make Leia on that little onesie.

th_DSCF0021.jpg

th_DSCF0005.jpg

th_DSCF0003.jpg

th_DSCF0001.jpg

th_DSCF0002-2.jpg

th_DSCF0003-1.jpg

:banana: How awesome that your mom was feeling generous and gave you the machine and all that great thread. Your appliques and embroidery look really great. Can't wait to see the finished AG creation. The Feliz is very pretty, love the colors and all those ruffles.

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002-2.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

LOve all the things you have been working on. Have to get the boy up even though he is still snoring.

Two more things to share. I teach preschool and thought I would make them small gifts this year for their brithday. Well, there are 3 this week! I only have 10 kids!! This is what I stayed up late last night working on...I need to make 1 more tonight and then I am good for a few months!
DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002-2.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

Your new baby looks lovely and it looks like you're putting it to great use! Love the dress and the trim on the top is a great little touch! Enjoy the fact that your DD still loves ruffles and puffy sleeves!

I think Pooh might look best with the skirt, but Donald Duck or Pluto might work too.

How did the shirring go for you? Did you adjust your bobbin tension?

Fabulous! So for the onsie dress does the bottom stay intact or do you cut it off?
I was thinking of a character to do on a shirt to match the jellyroll skirt but I was just on Planet Applique's website and she has a free acorn applique. I might use that.

The shirring wasn't hard at all. I did change my bobbin tension and it was a little tricky to change it back. I don't know if I will do that again or not. I wasn't happy with the shirring at first but then when I looked at it today it was better than I remembered.

I've made a couple of onesie dresses and the bottom stayed intact. One of the dresses I just sewed the skirt right around the middle. The other one I made the directions had you cut the onesie in half, sew in the skirt and then put the bottom back onto the onesie. I liked that version better but you had to use a onesie that was a size bigger than the baby usually needed because you lost a little bit of the length for the seam allowances. I don't have pictures of either of the onesie dresses because I did them several years ago. I've seen some really cute onesies recently with appliques on the front and ruffles across the tushie. Next time I make a onesie outfit, I think I am going to try something like that.

Two more things to share. I teach preschool and thought I would make them small gifts this year for their brithday. Well, there are 3 this week! I only have 10 kids!! This is what I stayed up late last night working on...I need to make 1 more tonight and then I am good for a few months!
DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Those are adorable and it is so sweet of you to make something for the preschool kids birthdays! They are going to love their special shirts. At least you only have 7 more shirts to make now that you've finished 3 of them already! At the end of the year you should have day where you have all the kids wear their t-shirt to school so you can get a picture of them in the shirts.

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

Regards,
C.

I am lovin all of the star wars outfits!

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

So, I finally have made my first embroidered designs and appliqués!
DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002-2.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

Congrats on the new toy and all of the thread! Your appliqués look great but I love that Feliz!

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
How sweet and what a great idea! Your kids are lucky to have you!

Jellyroll skirt ~ I guess I missed the quote but I wanted to say thanks for the inspiration. I have two jelly rolls at home that I picked up on clearance and wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. I may give this a try this weekend. To answer your questions I would add a shirt with Chip and Dale or Lion King characters.

Wish me luck...we just pulled Mr D out of public school! It was not y intention to have this confrontation right now, but they decided it was necessary. I now know they have no idea how to teach a child with TBI. What I experienced today was proof of that! They were continuing to push the buttons as I was trying to diffuse the situation. After they left him alone, he calmed down and responded immediately to me.

Of course, they felt it necessary to have a police escort me to the room. Not really sure what they thought this fat old lady was going to do, but evidently they knew I was mad!

So, now to go to Disney to put this whole stupid episode behind me and then to decide what if any legal action we have available to us.

Fifteen more hours and I'm outta here!

Nini
PS...see how neatly I tied that back into Disney!

Wow Nini.

I can't believe that it came to this. I am sure it was in your ds's best interest though.

Wish me luck...we just pulled Mr D out of public school! It was not y intention to have this confrontation right now, but they decided it was necessary. I now know they have no idea how to teach a child with TBI. What I experienced today was proof of that! They were continuing to push the buttons as I was trying to diffuse the situation. After they left him alone, he calmed down and responded immediately to me.

Of course, they felt it necessary to have a police escort me to the room. Not really sure what they thought this fat old lady was going to do, but evidently they knew I was mad!

So, now to go to Disney to put this whole stupid episode behind me and then to decide what if any legal action we have available to us.

Nini

Wow! I am so sorry that you had to deal with this!

I hope that your trip to Disney will bring your whole family JOY!

th_DSCF0002-1.jpg

th_DSCF0001-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
How nice of you to make these for the kids. I bet they were so happy to get them. I love the idea of having them all wear them together for a group picture!

Nini
:grouphug: Wow, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. Obviously they are not capable of taking care of your son. They should be embarrased and ashamed. I hate that legal action should be necessary but the district needs to educate every child, not just the ones that fit in the box.

Enjoy your trip. You all deserve this great break from the real world. :yay:

Nini sorry this all happened with your son. But on the bright side and there is one you can forget about all the bad things and let the magic begin. Have fun we will be there in a few weeks and I am so ready. Its like magic just takes over and all your worries are gone for just a little while.

th_DSCF0002-1.jpg

th_DSCF0001-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Wow! Those are nice gifts!!! You really are having fun with your new toy!

I was thinking of a character to do on a shirt to match the jellyroll skirt but I was just on Planet Applique's website and she has a free acorn applique. I might use that.

The shirring wasn't hard at all. I did change my bobbin tension and it was a little tricky to change it back. I don't know if I will do that again or not. I wasn't happy with the shirring at first but then when I looked at it today it was better than I remembered.

I've made a couple of onesie dresses and the bottom stayed intact. One of the dresses I just sewed the skirt right around the middle. The other one I made the directions had you cut the onesie in half, sew in the skirt and then put the bottom back onto the onesie. I liked that version better but you had to use a onesie that was a size bigger than the baby usually needed because you lost a little bit of the length for the seam allowances. I don't have pictures of either of the onesie dresses because I did them several years ago. I've seen some really cute onesies recently with appliques on the front and ruffles across the tushie. Next time I make a onesie outfit, I think I am going to try something like that.
An acorn would look adorable with that skirt -- and free is good! And PA stitches nicely too.

I didn't change the bobbin tension when I shirred -- sometimes it worked great and other times it didn't and I just kept rewinding the bobbin until it worked perfect, but there was nothing I was doing that was inconsistent :confused3 I really don't want to mess with my bobbin tension, but I do want to shirr some more!

I think it would be impossible to applique on a onesie without a 4x4 hoop - - I'll just stick to burp cloths for presents! The skirted onesies are so cute though and my ds's teacher is having a girl....must stick to burp cloths, must stick to burp cloths, must stick to burp cloths, must stick to burp cloths, ....

Nini
Ugh! I didn't not want to see this but I have to say that school sounded so incapable of caring for your ds. Enjoy your time at Disney as a nice break and deal with the situation when you get back. Clearly the school couldn't handle him, but the school system needed to find an alternate school capable of taking care of a child with TBI. What on earth do we pay taxes for if our children can't be taken care of??? I guess it's all a part of my frustration with our schools as well and that's why my kids are sent to private school.
:hug:

Thank you all for the kind words on our outfits! I've got to get back to work, but a couple quick quotes:

th_DSCF0005.jpg

th_DSCF0002-2.jpg

Love it all! Your embroidery on cotton is so wrinkle-free and crisp! If you haven't shared your stabilizer "formula" yet, would you please?

Love the Feliz! Your dd is so pretty! Love her hair!

I quite like that AK fabric on the shorts -- very cool the way you did them! And love the PP, especially the precious dress particularly b/c the name suits your dd perfectly -- she is so adorable!

Thanks! I was really excited about those shorts. They were some of the Walmart score, and the first time I've done flat-felled seams.

The onesie does not get cut. I read through these two tutorials to get the basics of how to do it and the measurements:

barefootinthekitchen onesie-dress-tutorial
www.parksbird.com free onesie dress pattern

Love this set! The R2D2 is so cute, what a great idea. The onesie dress came out really nice, I'm impressed you were able to make Leia on that little onesie.

Thanks! I don't find onesies to be all that hard. I just iron on a piece of fusible mesh to the inside of the shirt and then pin it to hooped tearaway.

Nini

I'm so sorry you have had to deal with this kind of incompetence and treatment! I hope you all will be able to relax on your trip and look forward to a fresh start when you get home!

Regards,
C.

DISNEYJAZZ - Congrats on you new little Jonathan as well. Would love to see pictures.

th_IMG_1244.jpg

th_IMG_1246.jpg

th_IMG_1248.jpg

th_IMG_1228.jpg

Regards,
C.

The Star Wars set is really cute! You are going to get so much attention. I love the R2D2 that Heather made too....her work is fantastic.

The little onesie dress is so cute too. I like the idea of adding skirt in and then re-attaching the bottom. Great idea. Thanks for mentioning that you would need to buy a size larger...that makes sense.

th_DSCF0002-1.jpg

th_DSCF0001-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Adorable. Love it when teachers care enough to do special things for the students.

I'm not sure where she bought it? She said they had a lot of it....I've had it maybe 2 mos. The pattern on the pants is from dying the fabric before it was cut, I'm thinking it is comfy enough I may make myself a pair, just can't decide if I should dye mine or leave them as is (undyed bamboo velour is cream). DD had a crib sheet that was made of it....and when it got too hot to put it on her bed she would dig it out of the closet and snuggle it. :love:

Thanks for all your work on PR, everyone has enjoyed it. :goodvibes

That is so sweet that she loves the crib sheet so much. I guess I have just never seen that fabric.

It must be hard to know your daughter and new grandbaby are going to move so far away! I am sure you will miss them terribly when they go.

Cinderella's carriage is a good idea too. My niece is in that stage where she loves princesses.

Yes, very hard to think about. I have two DDs and this is my youngest. I am very close to both of them but this one seems to still be attached by the umbilical cord :rotfl: However, I have always taught them to pray first and make decisions later. When she married into the military, I knew this might be a possibility and I trusted God that he would take care of her no matter when/where he sent her. I will really miss her but it will only be for a year so hopefully, it will go by quick.

Hi,
I joined last week after lurking for a few weeks (my daughter is already part of your group). Not sure if I'm doing this right or not. Still trying to figure out everything. When I do I'll post some pictures.
Congratulations!!! The baby is adorable..love the picture of him in Daddy's pocket.
Sheila

Welcome...who is your daughter??

I love all the stuff you posted, but especially the jellyroll skirt! Such great colors!

th_IMG_0176.jpg

And, Enabler Alert - I picked up nice short sleeve, 100% cotton St. John's Bay ladies t's at JCPenney today for $2.50 and Arizona polos in the Junior section for $6.99.

Regards,
C.

Great family picture!!

Thanks for the heads up on the bargains...might have to check that out on my way home.

I made it! your grandson is sooo cute!

I have to post this for Marianne....since she helped me get the Vader fabric.

Father and Son matching PJs

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

DN10 bday present.....the fabric is hand dyed bamboo velour....I made her a pillowcase the same color last Christmas, and she re did her room to match it so I made her a throw pillow and lounge pants.

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

oh! thanks for sharing!!! I love the matching pj's!!!!!!

And where did you get the bamboo velour? Finn had some cloth diapers that were hand-dyed bamboo velour and I LOVED them!!! I'd love to get some and make us all lounge pants!

I have some pics of my little cousins wearing the stuff that I just sent to them. They were both very happy Amber said she planned on wearing the dress ALL winter with a long sleeve shirt underneath, and Riley would not take his outfit off to go to bed.

297940_10150823692280112_901285111_20813275_719280994_n.jpg

297860_10150823692085112_901285111_20813274_1710854660_n.jpg

Looks great! I think they really like them by the looks on their faces!

Here is a pic of the Olivia in the largest size on a 9 year old.

312683_10150398305130329_743780328_10577175_1678249526_a.jpg

And here are pics of the smallest size on a very tiny 2 yr old.

16369_342757020633_522475633_9994399_4731592_n.jpg

16369_342757025633_522475633_9994400_2573501_n.jpg

16369_342757040633_522475633_9994402_4052180_n.jpg

Cute!

Ok so yesterday was meet the teacher at my DDs school and we received the state testing right smack dab in the middle of my trip so today I had to rework our days and get us a hotel for the highest point total. but I was able to get us a Savanna view at kidani.

I could of had a theme park view at BLT but there was no way I was going to pay those points. Going to try again for Boardwalk next August.

I want to stay at the Boardwalk SO BAD!!!
Sorry about having to change dates :(

Present! I was in bed all morning with a migraine, but I found you all anyway!

YEAH!

Ugh! Sorry about the migraine! I've had one every day for the past 3 days . . . I don't think I've ever been so happy to see it was raining as I was this morning - if I had had to teach soccer to preschoolers I know I would have thrown up . . . migraines SUCK!

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

Back of Dress:
IMG_1126.jpg

Regards,
C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

P9210317.jpg

P9210319.jpg

P9210322.jpg

P9210326.jpg

P9210323.jpg

P9210324.jpg

This is the back:
P9210325.jpg

Great skirt! I can see Chip & Dale on there!!!

Great shirts too!

I really like the Darth Vadar fabric. Where did Marianne get it for you? My DGD loves Vadar...she would probably flip over that.

I got it at Just Fabrics in Cranston, RI. I just saw on her facebook page that she's opening a second location in Westerly, RI and is hoping for the beginning of October for an opening date. I know she's always happy to ship if she has it in stock and all her contact info is on facebook. :) I think it was about $5.00 a yard??? at the most?

Hi,
Sheila

Welcome!

IMG_0176.jpg

Regards,
C.

Such a cute family picture! ANd I like the mickey shirt!
Great bargains!

Too many images - must make a 2nd post.

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

Regards,
C.

WOW! LOVING the Star Wars outfits!!!!
and that is an awesome picture with George!!!

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002-2.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

Congrats on your new toy!!! And great creations!

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

OMG! I would die if my child's teacher gave him one of these!!! SO ADORABLE!!!!!

Nini

Oh!!! I am so so sorry it had to come to that!!! I hope you have a great trip and can come back with fresh eyes to get started!

Okay - I was just stopping by for a real post . . . I have got to rest (Had to take my migraine meds this morning and my body is screaming at me now) . . . and then I have 100 things to tackle!!!

Love it! That dress is so pretty. What pattern is it? All the dresses I made for dd she wears all year round, just with shirts and leggins underneath in the winter!

It's actually a Frankenpattern. Bodice is the precious dress and skirts are from an Ottobre magazine.

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

These are adorable. Any you also did a really great job on your other embroideries too. Doesn't look like there is a single pucker, that's awesome.

Nini

:hug::hug: I think it's really good timing that you have your trip now. It will allow you to clear your mind and start fresh with his home schooling once your return to reality. So sorry you had to deal with this at all, but it sounds like you are doing the right thing for both of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter