• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers Part 26 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

These are great!

I am glad you received it and that Megan loves it! :) The biggest joy for me, about making these outfits, is the pictures I get from people with their kids loving them - that's the BEST!!! :lovestruc THanks so much for always sharing with me! :)

I continue to pray for Brendi and her family.

Everything is totally amazing, as usual.

Another trip update....
So, BFF and I came to our senses. Doesn't make sense for her to spend the $$ to bring her dd down, and only get to spend one day in the parks with her. I am fine with that - because the more I thought about it, I'd rather go with my girls... Sooooo.....

My girls and I are planning an all girls trip for March 2012... during their spring break... staying at POFQ (really struggled with where to stay) with FD... 8 days. Super excited - I plan to book this afternoon. I'd really like to go with bff and her dd, but DH said (after the mass chaos of the girls playing catch up before our trip to The Netherlands) - under no circumstances can the girls miss that much school again. So, they are going to miss 2 days, so we can check in on time for the last day of FD. ADRs open up for our dates in 8 days - so I will be booking in the nick of time.

So, in an effort to pay for this trip... I need to make (and sell) 52 outfits before Christmas... which is (roughly) 4 outfits a week. Do you think I can do it? I think the sanity fairy is going to be visiting my sewing room very shortly. :wizard:

D~

D- I am so glad that you were able to figure out a trip that works with free dining! You and your girls will have a blast! :cheer2:

Nini- Somewhere I have some fanny packs with a sorcerer mickey on them. If you still need one, I would be glad to send one to you. I would have to ask my husband where they are when he gets home. He is in charge of the storage room. When is your trip? :woohoo:

I love the burp cloths and military diaper bag! :wizard:

Everything is totally amazing, as usual.

Another trip update....
So, BFF and I came to our senses. Doesn't make sense for her to spend the $$ to bring her dd down, and only get to spend one day in the parks with her. I am fine with that - because the more I thought about it, I'd rather go with my girls... Sooooo.....

My girls and I are planning an all girls trip for March 2012... during their spring break... staying at POFQ (really struggled with where to stay) with FD... 8 days. Super excited - I plan to book this afternoon. I'd really like to go with bff and her dd, but DH said (after the mass chaos of the girls playing catch up before our trip to The Netherlands) - under no circumstances can the girls miss that much school again. So, they are going to miss 2 days, so we can check in on time for the last day of FD. ADRs open up for our dates in 8 days - so I will be booking in the nick of time.

So, in an effort to pay for this trip... I need to make (and sell) 52 outfits before Christmas... which is (roughly) 4 outfits a week. Do you think I can do it? I think the sanity fairy is going to be visiting my sewing room very shortly. :wizard:

D~

Thanks Dorine. And yes, I bet you can do it. I agree with the other poster...maybe you can do a craft fair of some sort. I have a "show" to do in February. It is for a little girls beauty pageant (this particular one focuses on the "all natural" beauty aspect, which I love...non of that Toddlers and Tiaras stuff). I will just set up a booth and sell what I have and/or take orders. I think it should do well considering the clientele will be ALL little girls :) Maybe you could contact some of the local pageants and see if they would be interested. Congrats on your trip. That would be so fun to have an all girl's trip.

D~ we received the dress today.....I decided not to tell Megan about staying at POFQ just yet, think it will be more fun to see her face when we pull up to the resort.....she does know we are going on the carriage ride at PO as a way to check out the resort of our next stay....she loves it and is planning on taking all three of your creations and the one Andrea made her on our trip and will pose her doll around the resort!

she didn't get what the embellishment was at first....she loves it! and thank you for your sweet note and she loves that her first two creations are on your card!

th_P1080558.jpg

I bet Megan loves it!! It is great when someone so deserving gets something special!! :)

The dress is absolutely adorable. And the burps and diaper bag look great.

Thank you!!

Everything looks great! I love the fabrics for the Cinderella dress. I have a little bit of the same Cinderella fabric left. I don't know what I will do with it, but I love it! I wonder if I have enough for a stripwork jumper???? The burp cloths are adorable, it is almost a shame to let the baby use them!:laughing:

Beth- I am thinking of you and your daughter. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. I hope everything is ok with both your daughter and her pregnancy.

I bet you could squeeze out a Cinderella dress with your leftovers. Maybe make the straps and ruffle the Cinderella and use other fabrics for the strips if you don't have enough.

Ooooh, 12 Days!!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. Sending pixie dust for a smooth and healthy delivery. All your creations are gorgeous as always. Love that diaper bag. The Cindy dress is beautiful!

Thank you. We are pretty excited too. I think her whole aspect changed when she finally heard (on Wednesday night) that his leave was approved and her hubby would for sure be coming home. He has been gone since October and other than a few extended weekend breaks, he hasn't been able to be there for the entire pregnancy....it has been 3 months this time since she has seen him. She has had a really rough pregnancy...sick for the entire 9 months. They are both BEYOND THRILLED that he is going to be there.

Everything is just beautiful. Only 11 days until little Jonathan is here:banana:

Thank you!!!

Beth ~ Praying for you and your DD.

And just because I love spreading good news...I just have to say that God is always providing!! In addition to the news that my youngest DD's husband will indeed get to come home for the birth of their son, something else miraculous happened this week. My oldest DD has been divorced a little over a year. She has 2 little ones to provide for and has really struggled the last year and a half financially. She teaches college part time and works a second job as well but still only makes it week to week. Last week, she put a message on FB about needing clothes to teach in and asked if anyone had suggestions/coupons on good deals right now. Yesterday, she got a letter in the mail "anonymous" with a good deal of money and several gift cards. She was overjoyed. It is so good when God sees the "little" things in our life as "BIG" things and provides because he is so mindful of our needs.

I had been following this sweet family's PTR. They really deserve the give. I'm sad that I can't help out with this one, but am still trying to find a way to make it work.

How sweet!

Yes Judy and her family are very sweet and I am so happy they were choosen for a Big Give! Judy and I have become sisters in the past few months and we are looking forward to finally meeting during their trip!

Megan loves the outfit!

I am glad you received it and that Megan loves it! :) The biggest joy for me, about making these outfits, is the pictures I get from people with their kids loving them - that's the BEST!!! :lovestruc THanks so much for always sharing with me!

D~ we are so happy to have some of your creations!

Another trip update....

D~

Yay, you will have so much fun with your girls! sorry it didn't work out to go sooner with your friend.
way to go with your timing on booking! better get those ADR's figured out!
I'll be in line to help fund your trip :thumbsup2 How about a Hawaiian outfit, we are going on a cruise over spring break, just an idea and we hope to one day stay at Alani.

:yay: I am so happy that they have been chosen. This family has been through so much lately and could use a little spoiling.

♥Love this dress and love POFQ.:love: My mother loves this resort better than AKL!

They sure have! you know how I feel about them and I have had fun spoiling them the last couple of months!
the dress will be perfect for POFQ, so looking forward to staying there....we lived in New Orleans one summer, we loved it!

I bet Megan loves it!! It is great when someone so deserving gets something special!! :)

Oh, you are too sweet!

Thank you. We are pretty excited too. I think her whole aspect changed when she finally heard (on Wednesday night) that his leave was approved and her hubby would for sure be coming home. He has been gone since October and other than a few extended weekend breaks, he hasn't been able to be there for the entire pregnancy....it has been 3 months this time since she has seen him. She has had a really rough pregnancy...sick for the entire 9 months. They are both BEYOND THRILLED that he is going to be there.

How wonderful he will be home to experience the birth, prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby!

And just because I love spreading good news...I just have to say that God is always providing!! In addition to the news that my youngest DD's husband will indeed get to come home for the birth of their son, something else miraculous happened this week. My oldest DD has been divorced a little over a year. She has 2 little ones to provide for and has really struggled the last year and a half financially. She teaches college part time and works a second job as well but still only makes it week to week. Last week, she put a message on FB about needing clothes to teach in and asked if anyone had suggestions/coupons on good deals right now. Yesterday, she got a letter in the mail "anonymous" with a good deal of money and several gift cards. She was overjoyed. It is so good when God sees the "little" things in our life as "BIG" things and provides because he is so mindful of our needs.

Wow what a wonderful gift she received :goodvibes so nice to know there are people in the world who truely care about others!

just a quick update on my DD Brendi and her pregnancy...i am so worn out i am just going to copy/past the email i sent to friends/family...thank you all again for the prayers...not sure how much you know about whats up with brendi but i will try to make it sghort...hehe...she thought might be pg on the 19th took test got a neg...started that day....had reg cycle. then took 3 ovualtion test...all pos...weird so did preg test 4 days in a row.,all pos...knew things were not right. told me at work monday morn. started to hurt,was laying in floor at naptime in pain,so went to er after carrider line { 1st day of pre-k} they did blood work and ultrasound,no visable baby but lots of cyts on ovaries...hcg level at 800...told to go to ob/gyn on thurs. fro retest...spotting/bad pain tues. am back to er restes levels,640...
calls ob/gyn gets appt. for today and this is what was found out today...
well we were back at docs with Brendi today,hcg levels were 805 by their test ,up form the 640 on tues at ER which was down from the 800 at ER on mon.???confusing...docs office said they didn't get the 640 reported level/ anyway...doc says because of size of the many cyst on both ovaries { one ovaries cyst are large and have endometriosis on them so will require surgery} they can't tell where the baby is because eit is small and also because the cyst are covering a lot so hard to see tubes...doc siad baby is more than likely in the tube,but no idea which one so doesn't wanna go in and do surgery and mess up tubes without seeing a baby IN it. If baby is in uterus and just small he doesn't wanna risk it. he siad he is sure in years gone by many pregnancies were ended with the docs over reacting and going in and not knowing where baby was...he sent her home,back for hormone { hcg } levels and ultrasound again on tues. back to ER if severe pain due to tubual rupture and then they'd do surgery and maybe get cyst at same time...
he thinks she got pregnant on aug. 8th and the bleeding on the 19 th was the uterus getting the hormone signal " baby, baby , baby " but the baby didn't move down so the uterus did it's thing since no baby to keep. he said all good pregnancies have cyst on the ovaries,the egg comes from the cyst and the cyst sends the hormones/nutrients for the baby until 12 weeks when the placenta picks up on the care of the baby.YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY!
so once again we wait and pray that all turns out well and that Brendi stays safe and healthy. this is all so sad,scary and heartbreaking....kids don'ty know what's up but Elli keeps sayng her mom is preg...she can tell by the way she walks...sweet lil girl...they want a baby so badly...love you all and thank you for prayers

Continued prayers coming your way. The waiting can be so hard. :grouphug: I pray all turns out ok.

Here are a couple things I have been working on this week....
A Cinderella dress for a friend's granddaughter...she had a cinderella party for her 3rd Birthday. I loved Heather's appliques. These are the first appliques I ever bought (over a year ago) and this is the first time I have stitched most of them out. Heather - just so you know...I think you are a genius!! The Carriage has "C" for Cinderella on the door, the pillow has "PC" for Prince Charming on it, and the wand has "FGM" for the Fairy Godmother on it. Love them!! :love:
th_SDC16356.jpg

I have to agree! She is pretty smart. ;) (don't go telling her I said so, she might get a big head or something!) I love the little extra touches on those designs!!!

Your dress turned out great!! It is really cute! I love the burp rags and bag too!

Wow, that is such a wonderful thing for someone to do! :lovestruc

And if anyone is still wondering, we have lots of things we still need for Lisa's Give
Princess Dresses, AG Outfits or Bowling shirts anyone?

http://disbiggive.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=princesslisa&action=display&thread=53

Good Morning all!

posting a few pics this am of projects from 2 weeks ago I just havn't put up....also since I don't think they will really meet specifications for any PRs.

DS Bday shirt

IMG_3925.jpg

Coordinating easy-fit PJ pants & Long sleeve T for cooler months (he had way too many batman short sleeves t's!) I love the orange contrast on the cuff....it just pops!

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

DD skirt for football season

IMG_3927.jpg

..and the matching tshirt and hair bow :cutie:

IMG_3928.jpg

Off to address party invites for DS :goodvibes

I love this dress. I am wanting to make something like this for dd. I have done the simply sweet, but never with strips. Do you just divide up depending on how many strips you want?

It is so wonderful to know there are still good people out there.

I would just like to say that the "adventures of Ginger and Dorrrrrine" keep me laughing everytime something new is posted and in todays world it is really nice to be able to be silly and laugh histerically about something!!!

Stay posted. I hear things going on in the garage and will be investigating soon.

PS I like the way you were so generous with the 'r's. Can never have too many.

Just a drive by post.....:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes JESSIE finally stiched out....on try number.....SEVEN!
For anyone new to embroidery....or maybe not so new since I"m not...but I learned something new....by accident really. :teacher: If you know you have a good design, new needle, proper stabilizer, and your design is still skewed....consider the surface your machine sits on. That's right folks, evidently the denser design of Jessie's hair was making my machine bounce too much (sitting on the dining room table)....so I sewed one out with it (and me) sitting on the floor....and its perfect! Thought I'd share this tip since I'd never thought about it before, but then again, my monogram designs are not usually so...dense and bouncy (which is mostly all I did before finding this board).

If the name Patience weren't already taken I think you'd have a shot at it. Way to stick with it!

Lost some quotes....but Cheryl I'm glad to see you are protecting your original work. I think an adult version of Ginger's pillowcase dress might make a good Halloween costume. Custom clothes for soda bottles might just be the next big thing. I've seen stranger.

I think you may be on to something. . .

I finished DD2's dress today and I like it better now. I don't think DD5's dress twirled because of the wind. They both twirled nicely inside tonight.

th_IMG_8211.jpg

27 days to go and I have 2 dresses and 12 shirts to make. No problem!

I love the twirlability. Two dresses and 12 shirts?!?!! Good luck.

My Dh was the same way too. He would talk about Disney all the time but would tell people I was obsessed. I finally told him he was "a in the closest Disney lover" and must come out. So now he freely admits he does loves Disney °O°.

So nice to see °o°

Extra credit for you!

I do have a question for you all. Do you buy fabric with specific projects in mind, or do you buy fabrics here and there and then inspiration hits?

What a novel thought, to buy fabric that you'll actually use. Maybe that's why I noticed so many JoAnn receipts in my purse.

Side note my DD actually got some compliments on her outfits which I loved cause well Im still just learning how to do this so that was fun. She got picked to be Princess of the Day in a cute tutu outfit that she wore (course now she is convinced that this should remain her title for always!)

Very cool to be the mother of the Princess of the Day!

So my special needs son's teacher sent home a note telling me we need to talk, and asked when I was available. I told her I was available on Wed afternoons, Thurs and Friday mornings. So what time does she send me the appt time?

Thursday afternoon! I told her fine ...but I would only be available for 5 minutes because we had to leave for therapy appts!

Does anyone else think she doesn't pay attention?

Nini

How frustrating. I hope it's not an indication of the year ahead.

Today, we are officially in the teens. I'm excited but I have so much left to do. I am one of those weird people who packs at least a month in advance. Yeah, not happening as I still have too much to make! I have started gathering toiletries and such but that is it. I did finish two skirts for my dd last night. I don't even know if I am doing any shirts for me or dh for this trip. dh is willing to wear them and even match the kids, so I really feel I should take advantage of it, but I'm running out of time.

Anyway, here are a few more pix of completed outfits:
th_8-28-11059.jpg
th_8-28-11060.jpg
th_8-28-11070.jpg
th_8-28-11069.jpg

Thanks so much for looking.

How Disneyrific everything looks. I'm starting to get trip envy.

D~ we received the dress today.....I decided not to tell Megan about staying at POFQ just yet, think it will be more fun to see her face when we pull up to the resort.....she does know we are going on the carriage ride at PO as a way to check out the resort of our next stay....she loves it and is planning on taking all three of your creations and the one Andrea made her on our trip and will pose her doll around the resort!

th_P1080557.jpg
th_P1080558.jpg

The outfit looks great "in person" and how cool that you'll be surprising Megan. I had planned to stay at POR last year but was offered a free upgrade to OKW. I'd still like to see both POR and POFQ.

just a quick update on my DD Brendi and her pregnancy...i am so worn out i am just going to copy/past the email i sent to friends/family. . . thank you all again for the prayers. . . so once again we wait and pray that all turns out well and that Brendi stays safe and healthy. this is all so sad,scary and heartbreaking....kids don'ty know what's up but Elli keeps sayng her mom is preg...she can tell by the way she walks...sweet lil girl...they want a baby so badly...love you all and thank you for prayers

Continued prayers for Brendi and your family.

Ok....so far behind I don't even remember what page I left off on. I have been trying to get last minute orders done before my DGS arrives (due in 12 days now :) ) I want to comment on a few though and then I will go back and catch up.

Here are a couple things I have been working on this week....
A Cinderella dress for a friend's granddaughter...she had a cinderella party for her 3rd Birthday. I loved Heather's appliques. These are the first appliques I ever bought (over a year ago) and this is the first time I have stitched most of them out. Heather - just so you know...I think you are a genius!! The Carriage has "C" for Cinderella on the door, the pillow has "PC" for Prince Charming on it, and the wand has "FGM" for the Fairy Godmother on it. Love them!! :love:
th_SDC16356.jpg

th_SDC16357.jpg

I also made some more burp cloths for a cousin.
th_SDC16386.jpg

And a diaper bag for my DD....She found the ACU camo someplace and just knew she needed a diaper bag out of it.
th_SDC16393.jpg

So happy all of you on the East Coast are back home and safe (with minimal damage).

Now going back to catch up!!

Everything looks amazing. The burp cloths look too special to use -- do you know if they actually get used or saved?

A couple times when bibs have been requested for Big Gives I've wondered how to make some so they're disposable (because who wants to lug around a yucky bib all day?) <----I think I just kinda combined two random thoughts, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Yes, you should see all the Etsy shops catering to the 2 liter soda bottles... that's probably why Cheryl can't find a Mr. Pibb...

I think you're probably right. (Oooooo, my fingers could barely type that.)

D~

Yipes!!!

just because I love spreading good news...I just have to say that God is always providing!! In addition to the news that my youngest DD's husband will indeed get to come home for the birth of their son, something else miraculous happened this week. My oldest DD has been divorced a little over a year. She has 2 little ones to provide for and has really struggled the last year and a half financially. She teaches college part time and works a second job as well but still only makes it week to week. Last week, she put a message on FB about needing clothes to teach in and asked if anyone had suggestions/coupons on good deals right now. Yesterday, she got a letter in the mail "anonymous" with a good deal of money and several gift cards. She was overjoyed. It is so good when God sees the "little" things in our life as "BIG" things and provides because he is so mindful of our needs.

Hooray for good news -- times two!

How about a Hawaiian outfit, we are going on a cruise over spring break, just an idea and we hope to one day stay at Alani.

I keep looking at tickers to see who's going to be the first to go to Aulani. In today's mail I got an offer from Disney Visa for 25% off for 4 nights. I'm tentatively thinking of going for my next birthday ending in zero -- which gives me plenty of time to make 52 GA outfits. (Edited to add -- or possibly 520 outfits.)

And if anyone is still wondering, we have lots of things we still need for Lisa's Give
Princess Dresses, AG Outfits or Bowling shirts anyone?

I'm coming . . .

Seriously... I just booked our WDW vaca!!!!

I am a total wreck!!!

Please help!!!!

It didn't let me request a room location, or enter any requests... where and when do I do that?

So... here's the official dates... 3/8-3/16/2012 - POFQ.

I've never stayed on property before, and I am so nervous! :sick:

D~

I am a total wreck!!!

Please help!!!!

It didn't let me request a room location, or enter any requests... where and when do I do that?

D~

breathe D~

did you book with Disney directly? if so, you can make room requests when you do your on-line check in 10 days out...from what I've heardread the resort is so small everything is close by.

here is the link for the POFQ thread....

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2650040

I can let you know all about it after we get back!

I am a total wreck!!!

Please help!!!!

D~

Yay! You'll love it ~D
We would lov to stay there again....without the kids :rolleyes1
The only reason we aren't staying there again is we need a little more room to spread out....but for someone without little kids....its great!:thumbsup2

The beignets are VERY authentic!

Good Morning all!

posting a few pics this am of projects from 2 weeks ago I just havn't put up....also since I don't think they will really meet specifications for any PRs.

DS Bday shirt

th_IMG_3925.jpg

Coordinating easy-fit PJ pants & Long sleeve T for cooler months (he had way too many batman short sleeves t's!) I love the orange contrast on the cuff....it just pops!

th_IMG_3924.jpg

th_IMG_3926.jpg

th_IMG_3927.jpg

th_IMG_3928.jpg

Cute, cute, cute!! I really like all of the Batman stuff, and you are right...little bit of orange just pops!! The Tigers outfits is so cute too. I love that pattern for the skirt....I use it all the time!!

I love this dress. I am wanting to make something like this for dd. I have done the simply sweet, but never with strips. Do you just divide up depending on how many strips you want?

It is so wonderful to know there are still good people out there.

I actually cut 10-12 strips depending on the size dress. I cut 6" at top and 12" at the bottom (making them trapezoid shape). You could just decide the width of the skirt piece and then cut them equally but I like the bigger panels to do the appliques on.

And yes...there are still good people out there. We (me included) should do that more often for other people!! I think the sender will be more blessed than the recipient!!

Everything looks amazing. The burp cloths look too special to use -- do you know if they actually get used or saved?

A couple times when bibs have been requested for Big Gives I've wondered how to make some so they're disposable (because who wants to lug around a yucky bib all day?) <----I think I just kinda combined two random thoughts, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Hooray for good news -- times two!

I keep looking at tickers to see who's going to be the first to go to Aulani. In today's mail I got an offer from Disney Visa for 25% off for 4 nights. I'm tentatively thinking of going for my next birthday ending in zero -- which gives me plenty of time to make 52 GA outfits. (Edited to add -- or possibly 520 outfits.)

I'm coming . . .

Well, I am not sure she will use them. She actually saw my DD's that I just made and specifically requested them and paid for them, so I think that means she will actually use them but who knows.

I really wish I could make your day and be the first to go to Aulani....that would be a dream!! Maybe for my next BIG 0 birthday too!! I have 7 years to make enough outfits to go... :)

I am a total wreck!!!

Please help!!!!

D~

You will absolutely love POFQ. It is so quiet and serene there. And as Meshell said...the beignets are pretty authentic!!!! Don't miss out on them and better yet, they could be free if you use your snack credit!! I think it still counts towards that!

Good Morning all!

DS Bday shirt

th_IMG_3925.jpg

th_IMG_3924.jpg

th_IMG_3926.jpg

th_IMG_3927.jpg

th_IMG_3928.jpg

I was confused for a bit there as to why you were making a Detroit Tigers outfit for football season..:confused3 That's some fan loyalty! :thumbsup2

I really like seeing all your outfits! I agree, the orange really makes it "pop"! Great job on all the outfits, especially the Detroit Tigers football outfit!

I'm coming . . .

I got that today too! So, you are going for your 20th birthday?

Ok, I'll look for you on the Big Give!

I am a total wreck!!!

Please help!!!!

D~

I'm excited for you!!!!!!!! You will be fine!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Question:

Anyone know where I can find an applique or filled design of Lilo or Lilo and Stitch in the Hawaiin outfit? We're taking the old standby Leaf skirt, but the shirt is shot. I thought I'd just go get a red tank or t to embroider.

Good Morning all!

DS Bday shirt

th_IMG_3925.jpg

th_IMG_3924.jpg

th_IMG_3926.jpg

th_IMG_3927.jpg

th_IMG_3928.jpg

Everything looks great and how clever you are to make a long sleeve T. I especially love the orange dots with the tiger outfit. Hard to imagine that if this is Sept. :cold: weather is coming.

I am a total wreck!!!

Please help!!!!

D~

:dance3: Congrats :banana::banana::banana: -- about booking, not being a nervous wreck.

You will :lovestruc :yay: :love: staying on property.

Your dates look perfect. I've gone February the last few years and it's been cold and rainy. March weather should be perfect. :woohoo:

I got that today too! So, you are going for your 20th birthday?

Ok, I'll look for you on the Big Give!

20th? You're so close I'll have to give it to you. Yup, 20th!

I'm finishing my give for Katelyn, but I will certainly do something for the new one.

so do any of you fine ladys & gents work in a NICU?

I have some preemie sized hand knitted hats that I would love to donate to a NICU (our local ones use them to keep babies heads warm and give them away, but I haven't been able to reach my contact person) so I am looking for possible recipients.

thanks for any info.

Question:

Anyone know where I can find an applique or filled design of Lilo or Lilo and Stitch in the Hawaiin outfit? We're taking the old standby Leaf skirt, but the shirt is shot. I thought I'd just go get a red tank or t to embroider.
HeatherSue and I both have a stitch (both applique), but I'm not sure if there's a Lilo out there.

just a quick update on my DD Brendi and her pregnancy...i am so worn out i am just going to copy/past the email i sent to friends/family...thank you all again for the prayers...not sure how much you know about whats up with brendi but i will try to make it sghort...hehe...she thought might be pg on the 19th took test got a neg...started that day....had reg cycle. then took 3 ovualtion test...all pos...weird so did preg test 4 days in a row.,all pos...knew things were not right. told me at work monday morn. started to hurt,was laying in floor at naptime in pain,so went to er after carrider line { 1st day of pre-k} they did blood work and ultrasound,no visable baby but lots of cyts on ovaries...hcg level at 800...told to go to ob/gyn on thurs. fro retest...spotting/bad pain tues. am back to er restes levels,640...
calls ob/gyn gets appt. for today and this is what was found out today...
well we were back at docs with Brendi today,hcg levels were 805 by their test ,up form the 640 on tues at ER which was down from the 800 at ER on mon.???confusing...docs office said they didn't get the 640 reported level/ anyway...doc says because of size of the many cyst on both ovaries { one ovaries cyst are large and have endometriosis on them so will require surgery} they can't tell where the baby is because eit is small and also because the cyst are covering a lot so hard to see tubes...doc siad baby is more than likely in the tube,but no idea which one so doesn't wanna go in and do surgery and mess up tubes without seeing a baby IN it. If baby is in uterus and just small he doesn't wanna risk it. he siad he is sure in years gone by many pregnancies were ended with the docs over reacting and going in and not knowing where baby was...he sent her home,back for hormone { hcg } levels and ultrasound again on tues. back to ER if severe pain due to tubual rupture and then they'd do surgery and maybe get cyst at same time...
he thinks she got pregnant on aug. 8th and the bleeding on the 19 th was the uterus getting the hormone signal " baby, baby , baby " but the baby didn't move down so the uterus did it's thing since no baby to keep. he said all good pregnancies have cyst on the ovaries,the egg comes from the cyst and the cyst sends the hormones/nutrients for the baby until 12 weeks when the placenta picks up on the care of the baby.YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY!
so once again we wait and pray that all turns out well and that Brendi stays safe and healthy. this is all so sad,scary and heartbreaking....kids don'ty know what's up but Elli keeps sayng her mom is preg...she can tell by the way she walks...sweet lil girl...they want a baby so badly...love you all and thank you for prayers

Hope it all turns out well. Our prayers are with you and your family. I would doubt it would be an etopic pregnancy cause they would be rushing her into the ER that is what they did with me. Hope she comes out of this healthy!!

SDC16356.jpg

SDC16357.jpg

I also made some more burp cloths for a cousin.
SDC16386.jpg

And a diaper bag for my DD....She found the ACU camo someplace and just knew she needed a diaper bag out of it.
SDC16393.jpg

SDC16390.jpg

Lovely...the burp cloths are just to cute and I love love love the diaper bag!!

Good Morning all!

DS Bday shirt

IMG_3925.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

My DD would love the batman outfit :) She loves her superheros. Love the bow so cute and the orange is great really does make it pop.

I am a total wreck!!!

Please help!!!!

D~

I heard you can fax in the request for rooms and they will send you a confirmation about it.

QUESTION!!
I am seriously thinking of clicking the buy button on the PE770. Will the 5x7 be large enough since I have serious hoop envy w/ my 4x4? Also is it only connectable by using a memory stick or will it connect straight via USB to the computer? Thanks!!

QUESTION!!
I am seriously thinking of clicking the buy button on the PE770. Will the 5x7 be large enough since I have serious hoop envy w/ my 4x4? Also is it only connectable by using a memory stick or will it connect straight via USB to the computer? Thanks!!

I think most have the 5X7. From what I've heard, the people with the 6X10, don't use it all that much. But that doesn't mean diddly right? I'd like a 6X10, but my budget doesn't. I love my machine. I have the 780D and use a memory stick. Don't know about the 770.

QUESTION!!
I don't have the PE770, I have a Babylock Ellageo 3. It did come with the 6x10 hoop but I have to say that I use it so rarely that I might as well not have it. The hoop itself is much harder to use and some designs don't really turn out all that much bigger. The difference between the 4x4 hoop and the 5x7 hoop is huge though. The 5x7 designs do turn out so much larger. I know other people feel differently but I would not spend extra on a machine only to get the larger hoop.

I don't have the PE770, I have a Babylock Ellageo 3. It did come with the 6x10 hoop but I have to say that I use it so rarely that I might as well not have it. The hoop itself is much harder to use and some designs don't really turn out all that much bigger. The difference between the 4x4 hoop and the 5x7 hoop is huge though. The 5x7 designs do turn out so much larger. I know other people feel differently but I would not spend extra on a machine only to get the larger hoop.

This is how I feel about my 6x10. So NOT worth the $. I've had it 11 years and I know I haven't used it 11x. I probably haven't used it 5. I got a new machine in April to hang out with my old and DH told me to get the 6x10 again and I just told him nope, didn't need it. I didn't even want the 8x12 (is that the next size with the newest machine). I just would never use it to make the $ worth it.

So, yes, you'll be happy with a 5x7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter