• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers Part 26 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

I love your bag.

The bag is beautiful but the autographs really give it that extra special touch -- LOVE it!

I love the bag and especially love that you got the autographs across the top, very nice touch!!

I love the autographs on the top! You could have entered that in this weeks PR! So clever!

Love this purse...the autographs are fantastic. What a great way to "step it up a notch". Love that idea!!

I love how this turned out! It reminds me of when we had the girls' bags signed the last time we were there - it was so neat and one of our favorite souviniers we brought home with us.

Thanks all!! I totally took inspiration from all the great designs on here.

And I hate to burst bubbles....but those autographs are actually appliqued!! But, I have done an autograph quilt and pillow for my daughter, and that would be a great idea for these bags! The room on top is plenty!

I finished a few Audrey skirt sets this week. These aren't the greatest pics. I was hurrying to take them so I could get them in the mail (only to find out later that I didn't have a box :confused: ) but just wanted to share. I also forgot to take pictures of the backs with all the cute ruffles ...ggrrr!

AudreySchool.jpg

AudreyHC.jpg

AudreyHK.jpg

AudreyPinkalicious.jpg

I finished a few Audrey skirt sets this week. These aren't the greatest pics. I was hurrying to take them so I could get them in the mail (only to find out later that I didn't have a box :confused: ) but just wanted to share. I also forgot to take pictures of the backs with all the cute ruffles ...ggrrr!

AudreySchool.jpg

AudreyHC.jpg

AudreyHK.jpg

AudreyPinkalicious.jpg

These are all so cute! Where did you get the cute t-shirts with the ruffle around the bottom? I did a vida with the Pinkalicious face and wording that you have. Once again, it is so great to see how you used the same designs so very differently. I like them all but I LOVE the Very Hungry Caterpillar set. I have the same applique and I've had a bit of trouble with the head. Both times I have made it, the tack down stitches have shown but yours looks great!

All are adorable! I love the pinkalicious!

Thank you.

These are all so cute! Where did you get the cute t-shirts with the ruffle around the bottom? I did a vida with the Pinkalicious face and wording that you have. Once again, it is so great to see how you used the same designs so very differently. I like them all but I LOVE the Very Hungry Caterpillar set. I have the same applique and I've had a bit of trouble with the head. Both times I have made it, the tack down stitches have shown but yours looks great!

I didn't have any problems with the tack down stitches (or either I didn't notice :) ) The ruffled shirts came from an online store called Monag. They have a lot of blanks but a little pricey.

I don't remember seeing your Pinkalicious. Did you post it??

Someday I will attempt an Audrey. These are fabulous

Thank you Chiara....you can make it...it is actually very easy. The only time consuming part are the ruffles.

William Bose Lee Carter was born this morning at 8:32, weighing in at 7lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He was born naturally, and mom and son are doing fine. Dad, however is a bit tired!

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.

Nini

6077661658_34db3781a5.jpg
[/url] William by ninimorris, on Flickr[/IMG]

William Bose Lee Carter was born this morning at 8:32, weighing in at 7lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He was born naturally, and mom and son are doing fine. Dad, however is a bit tired!

Nini

Great news Nini - can't wait to see more pictures!!

Nini

Yay! congrats!

Love your skirts Chiara!....and everything else is lovely...TMTQ as I am trying to sneak and embroider while cleaning up the house :rolleyes1 ....DD has been sick w/ stomach bug last 2 days.

embroidery-boutique is having a 75% off sale (site wide) if anyone needs something non-disney for fall projects. I bought a few designs last night that i've been eyeing. :woohoo:

Never posted pics of the Rosetta I made for our trip in May. I adjusted the strap to be adjustable (I like to wear them across the bodice). A note...don't put yellow on the bottom, it gets really dirty!

DSC_0844.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

Thanks!

I love this!! It is soo beautiful and one of a kind!! I would love to make something like this for my sister for Christmas! What pattern did you use and how did you get the autographs? Thanks so much!

Nini

Congratulations!! He is ADORABLE!! I absolutely love seeing a picture of a new baby!! Makes me want to have another one :)

AudreySchool.jpg

AudreyHC.jpg

AudreyHK.jpg

AudreyPinkalicious.jpg

These are so cute!! My daugther would go gaga over the Hello Kitty one!!

Wow!! Loving the Insa's!!! I will be doing my first soon!
Hey Stranger! Nice to "see" you, how are the kids? I'll bet Gabriel is getting big!

AudreySchool.jpg

AudreyHC.jpg

AudreyHK.jpg

AudreyPinkalicious.jpg
I love them! Can I ask where the Hello Kitty fabric came from? It's so cute!

Nini

Aww, so glad that all went well. He's beautiful!

I love this!! It is soo beautiful and one of a kind!! I would love to make something like this for my sister for Christmas! What pattern did you use and how did you get the autographs? Thanks so much!

Hi! No problem! It is the Rosetta bag by Sisboom. You can find it at youcanmakethis.com. It goes together really easily!

For the autographs...I actually made my own using my embroidery machine. But as someone said you can do real autographs at the parks!

Good luck! Jessica

Nini

Congratulations! He is so handsome and has such a lovely name!!

QUESTION as always

Can a husqavarna ruffler fit on a babylock ellure???

Nini

Oh Nini - he is so handsomely CUTE!!! You must be beaming!!! Welcome William!!!:hug::cloud9:

I didn't have any problems with the tack down stitches (or either I didn't notice :) ) The ruffled shirts came from an online store called Monag. They have a lot of blanks but a little pricey.

I don't remember seeing your Pinkalicious. Did you post it??

Thank you Chiara....you can make it...it is actually very easy. The only time consuming part are the ruffles.
I've never made that skirt either. I think it is very cute! Here is the picture of my Vida. It was the first one I ever made so it wasn't my best project ever.
P4010099.jpg

Nini

Such a sweet baby! Congratulations to mom and family!

My kids start school on Monday. I can't wait because I have hardly been able to get downstairs to my sewing room since they got home from camp. I am a bit behind on a couple of orders and I haven't been able to finish up on my Big Give project either. I am looking forward to some peace and quiet next week!

AudreySchool.jpg

AudreyHC.jpg

AudreyHK.jpg

AudreyPinkalicious.jpg
WOW! These are gorgeous! I love the Pinkalicious and Very Hungry Caterpillar ones. :lovestrucSuch great books!

Nini

He is so precious! Welcome to the world William!

Congratulations! He is so handsome and has such a lovely name!!

QUESTION as always

Can a husqavarna ruffler fit on a babylock ellure???
:confused3 I can't help you. My Husqvarna is in the dog house right now. (actually back at the shop). I took her in to be serviced and have the embroidery arm fixed a few weeks ago. Well she came back not functioning right. I brought her back in and I guess she needs a new keyboard which is covered under warranty but they want me to pay $70 for labor. I would be fine with it, except I just paid $100 3 weeks ago to have her serviced and all the buttons were working when I dropped her off. When I took her home, they were not. I'm so frustrated. :mad: I hope someone else can help you. How's your dd doing?

:confused3 I can't help you. My Husqvarna is in the dog house right now. (actually back at the shop). I took her in to be serviced and have the embroidery arm fixed a few weeks ago. Well she came back not functioning right. I brought her back in and I guess she needs a new keyboard which is covered under warranty but they want me to pay $70 for labor. I would be fine with it, except I just paid $100 3 weeks ago to have her serviced and all the buttons were working when I dropped her off. When I took her home, they were not. I'm so frustrated. :mad: I hope someone else can help you. How's your dd doing?

Oh I hate that when something isn't working how it should be... Totally ticks me off. L is going much better, her cast is off! :cool1: but she is not walking or standing yet. it has been 6 since she got her cast off, she tried to stand tonight but fell over so I think it might take her another day or two before she tries again. They warned us this is a long haul.

I think that it will work (the ruffler), I hope anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter