Disboutiquers Part 25 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you have been busy. Good job on those outfits. I think your DD likes them! Big pictures are good around here!
Thank you. She is awesome cause she loves everything I make her so for that Im thankful!!
The outfits are so cute and so is the model!

Happy Mother's day to all of you!
Thank you!!
Happy Momma's day to you too
She looks like she loves them! They turned out adorable! :)
Well, we went back to get more counter tops on Tuesday and they were sold out. They might get more in on the 18th... so now I have to wait. :sick: My sewing room is half done, I even have Victoria's machine up there on the counter top that's installed - but I haven't moved my machines in yet. There's not quite enough room for them. So, even if the counters come in by the 18th, we won't have time to install them until after our trip. Oh well... in the mean time - I'll make some curtains or something for the room. :confused3

D~
Thank you
Cant wait to see the whole room complete!! Sounds awesome so far. And I just love love love the color.

Not sure if I should be happy or sad! LOL

I had given a quote on 50 t shirts. I was barely making any money at all, but enough to make it worth my while. It took them FOREVER to decide to do the shirts. Then, they only sent me 8 shirts...with no names for which shirt went for which info...

At 8 shirts I was loosing money BIG TIME! Just got word that they want me to send the shirts back...they have changed their minds!

Since it is local I can drop the shirts off on Monday...I am so glad I didn't block out the time for the shirts... so I am torn between being happy or sad!

I am also torn between being happy or sad about the number of customs/shirts for our Disney trip in September...after last year making 20 customs and 140+ shirts, it seems a little unreal to be making zero customs and only 52 shirts.. not sure if it is a good thing...or not!

Yes, I'm stalling!

Nini
Sorry to hear about that. That is awful. But it does give you a chance now to sit back and relax for a little bit

I know it's been a while since I have been on here. Some of you are friends on Facebook and may have seen these already, so I apologize in advance for the duplicity...

223488_10150171400043458_564578457_6811940_4326372_n.jpg

Capris and shirt for Hannah
225357_10150169864668458_564578457_6798415_7750219_n.jpg

I just love this little 4x4 design by heather went perfectly with some fabric I had in my stash for bottoms. I did a Cindrella for Megan and have the shorts left to do for her
229158_10150169864868458_564578457_6798421_2160702_n.jpg

another thsirt for Tom
230173_10150169864563458_564578457_6798411_3266839_n.jpg

breaking up my post so I dont have too many photos
231064_10150171401308458_564578457_6811946_200934_n.jpg

shorts
226576_10150171402013458_564578457_6811947_7336816_n.jpg

this is not the greatest photo and I think it's one of my favorites for Megan
221922_10150169864158458_564578457_6798401_7580251_n.jpg

up close
226308_10150169864348458_564578457_6798405_3286837_n.jpg

birthday outfit for a trip to Mystic Aquarium
208532_10150154144208458_564578457_6632495_1730259_n.jpg
Love the Ariel the best so awesome is that a 4x4 too?
Some lovely outfits guys:thumbsup2

I finaly made a Feliz....I would have never have managed it with out the tutorial...thank you:thumbsup2....I would do a few things differently next time but I'm pleased with my first effort.

This is for our dinner at Ohana's

Picture890.jpg

Picture881.jpg

Picture885.jpg

I also made this simply sweet halter....I love this, it was so easy to do, I will definatly be doing this style again:thumbsup2

Picture895.jpg
Love the Feliz cant wait to make one of those.
The halter dress is adorable
Thanks everyone! I get it at a local sewing shop here in Omaha called Sew Creative, but I'm sure you could find a local dealer through the Hemmingworth website too. There's only two shops here in town that sell it and I won't even step foot in the other shop because the women are so SNOTTY!!

As for the rack, I bought it at a yard sale for a dollar or two...I think it was intended to be a kick knack shelf, but I repurposed it ;)

There's actually a sweet story behind my thread collection. I bought one spool of it when the snotty saleslady at the snotty sewing shop pushed it upon me. I thought "I'll buy one spool to shut her up and see if it's as great as she's saying it was" and I hate to admit it, but she got me hooked! I'm just relived another store sells it! I raved about this thread so much, how pretty and shinny it was that my hubby bought me about 2 dozen spools of it for my birthday. I woke up to an empty basket by my bedside, and my hubby explained I was going on an "egg" hunt. He and the boys hid them all over the house like Easter Eggs. The boys and I had so much fun going on a thread hunt. There's a lot on a spool, I got these a couple birthdays ago, and I've only replaced a few colors here and there.

The thread is just so shimmery it almost has a glitter quality to it when you're in the sun, and it washes really nice too. I've never had an issue with running or anything, I use it on everything I make for the kids and I don't "baby" their clothing at all. Very washer and drier friendly!

So pretty!! I love your daughter's taste!
Thank you!!
And wow do you have great men in your life my hubby would never think about doing that
I haven't posted in a long time, but I love to look. I have finally finished several things.

First A dress for a friends DD
ad856ad4.jpg

And I used the scrapes for a skirt for my DD
5756f17d.jpg

I tried my hand at bows
f0be9ea6.jpg

And last for now is DD in a summer outfit I made her
803e4563.jpg

Love it!! I am just now starting to try to make bows...needless to say its slow going. Awesome job on them!!

I had given a quote on 50 t shirts. I was barely making any money at all, but enough to make it worth my while. It took them FOREVER to decide to do the shirts. Then, they only sent me 8 shirts...with no names for which shirt went for which info...

At 8 shirts I was loosing money BIG TIME! Just got word that they want me to send the shirts back...they have changed their minds!

Since it is local I can drop the shirts off on Monday...I am so glad I didn't block out the time for the shirts... so I am torn between being happy or sad!

I am also torn between being happy or sad about the number of customs/shirts for our Disney trip in September...after last year making 20 customs and 140+ shirts, it seems a little unreal to be making zero customs and only 52 shirts.. not sure if it is a good thing...or not!

Yes, I'm stalling!

Nini
Nini, I know you are a super woman and can handle any amount of work but that was a huge order. I am sorry they were so inconsiderate and didn't follow through. After so many trips to WDW and the customs, I have what we like to wear. It is ok, you don't have to make new things each time.....or do you?:lovestruc

I have been catching up on a few things and making lists my little guy has been very clingy so everything will be abouthim today though I found a tutorial on a weighted blanked so I may try to make one of those withsome scraps.
DS has such huge sensory needs that the blankets are really good for him. Please post a picture when you get it done.

Thanks so much for the advice on the hoop purchases :wizard: I received them in the mail today...they fit soooooooo much better than the one that came with the machine! :cloud9:

~Jennifer
I am sorry I didn't follow this, what machine did you get and what new hoops? Glad they are better for you.

Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction. I need to make a nursing cover up to complete a nursery make over for a friend. She wants one that does not have boning in it. The only patterns I can find all have boning.

I know that Theressa used to sell some on her Etsy shop, but she doesn't have any listed right now, and I really want it to match the fabrics we are already using in the nursery.

Any help will be appreciated!

Nini

Gotta go help put the babies to bed (they're up WAY too late) ... but I wanted to post this before I forgot ...
http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2008/12/nursing-cover.html

Of course, it's reversible, which you don't have to do, but it does NOT have boning :-)

Would someone here please link me to a pillowcase dress pattern? I thought there was a link in the bookmarks but I can't find it. Thanks so much.

Penny

I am sorry I didn't follow this, what machine did you get and what new hoops? Glad they are better for you.

I have a Brother 780D and I wanted to buy :wizard: some more hoops for it. I bought some not Brother brand and they fit my machine sooooo well. So much easier to get the hoops on and off, than the one that came with the machine. :banana:

I asked for advice several days ago to see if the hoops were any good...and they are!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the DIS and to your awesome, amazing, wonderful piece of it, (but not to Disney :goodvibes)! I'm SOO inspired by what I've seen here! I cannot wait to try my hand at some of these types of projects!

I recently finished my first major Mickey sewing project, intended for use on our trip this fall. :woohoo: It can also be worn for a back carry. The decorative fabric was from a receiving blanket three pack I got for a shower gift several years ago. I used the matching blanket to make a nursing cover that has served me for three babies. :)

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

Best regards and I look forward to seeing more amazing creations!
C.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the DIS and to your awesome, amazing, wonderful piece of it, (but not to Disney :goodvibes)! I'm SOO inspired by what I've seen here! I cannot wait to try my hand at some of these types of projects!

I recently finished my first major Mickey sewing project, intended for use on our trip this fall. :woohoo: It can also be worn for a back carry. The decorative fabric was from a receiving blanket three pack I got for a shower gift several years ago. I used the matching blanket to make a nursing cover that has served me for three babies. :)

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

C.

:welcome:

(I'm glad I finally got to welcome someone)

That is just too cute!! You did a great job!!

I have been catching up on a few things and making lists my little guy has been very clingy so everything will be abouthim today though I found a tutorial on a weighted blanked so I may try to make one of those withsome scraps.

Weighted blankets are very easy to make. I've made DGD5 several. A fellow diser posted a tute on it. I've use the tute and made a large one to sleep with and a small one to use in the car. I just do a little math to figure out how much beads to put in each pocket. Here is the tute:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36821111&postcount=1201

I buy my poly-pellets at Michaels when they run a coupon. They carry 2lb bags, Hobby Lobby only carries 1lb bags. Michaels has a coupon on their website for 40% off any on regular price item. I printed several, just have to make more than one trip and probably get DD to go and use a coupon too. DGD5's developmental ped suggested we make one out of cotton instead of fleece for her to sleep with. She thinks she is getting too hot at night. Problem is DGD5 loves fleece! I made her a small cotton one to use at Disney last summer because we knew it would be way too hot for fleece. She's okay with the cotton but definitly prefers fleece. She sleeps so much better since we started using the blanket. She loves to pile her stuffed animals around her and the doctor suggested we get body pillows to go on each side of her. Still have to purchase those!

I made one for my DD8 last year. It has been a big help. I think I will be soon making one for my DD6 as well. She just recently had her intake and I am waiting for actual Diagnoses. If you need help with anything, just ask. Here or in a pm.

Here is the one I made for my DD:
47931_157060057640476_100000094487162_491876_6014281_n.jpg

46652_157059854307163_100000094487162_491875_5259546_n.jpg

59183_157082890971526_100000094487162_491962_5619959_n.jpg

chellewashere- The Ariel was a 5x7 design, but she offers it in a 4x4
the design I did below it was a 4x4 (with starfish and cinderella shoe with mickey head in center)

I absolutely love the photos of the little baby in the "sling pouch" Give it a good work out while you are home to be sure your back likes it- it looks great. I just know I went through quite a few before I found one that really works.

Oh how I miss those days of a cuddly little baby. Although I really like sleeping thru the night (for the most part) now.

Hannah will be 2 years old May 22nd!!!!!

I finished a snow white on a pink t for Megan and a pair of shorts just like Hannah's capris-
Im wondering if I should add a ruffle or rickrack or something to the bottom of the mickey-minnie safari shorts??

Im pretty much done at this point. In hindsight I wish I had listed the characters I wanted to do and done them. I get side tracked with other outfits and then I didn't have as much done as I wanted- like the "fish thsirt dress" and the Dr Seuss and Hello Kitty for Valentine's Day- those all could have been Disney character themed outfits. Oh well.

I think I'm going to start a sunbonnet sue quilt for Megan when I get back.
Just 2 more sleeps til we leave!

...well I am 56, and he is almost 10 years older than me....If I remember correctly, he turns 66 this December!

I think I'm going to be listening to some more Monkees today when I go down and finish up the measley teacher gifts I need to get finifhed in less than a week...

Nini

My husband and I were guessing because he said he came to the states in 62 to start performing on Broadway in Oliver and I thought he said he was 11 at the time but I wasnt sure about what he said he said the monkeys are going to do a small tour this summer I would love to see it

I do like Robison Anton thread it has a nice weight to it, but my personal favorite is Hemmingworth thread. It's about the same price range as RA, but it comes with a free dust cover and the way it's wound on the spool, you don't need to use an end cap.

Here's a picture of it...

th_IMG_4665.jpg
Hmpf! No dealer in my state! I'm hoping to get my machine as a gift today but I didn't see any charges to dh's Visa nor any large Paypal sums deducted so I'm skeptical.

Here are the My Little Pony outfits I made for my DGDs this weekend (thanks to Aimee for the skirt tutorial). I really need to start taking pictures when it is daylight. My cream colored room makes an awful coloring to my pics.

th_Mylittlepony1.jpg

th_Mylittlepony2.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Adorable! My dd loves ponies, but she's moved on to Bella Sara now.

Thought I would share...these are the outfits I have been working on for the past 2 weeks. I am right now doing a Vida that I let Lorelei pick all the fabrics for all I can say is WOW do we have different tastes
th_1-NewDressIamMaking025.jpg
th_1-NewDressIamMaking026.jpg

Oops have to hem the shorts make them look cuffed :)

th_1-NewDressIamMaking031.jpg
th_1-NewDressIamMaking030.jpg

Finally got an outfit done for Disney!! Wahoo now only 10 more to go :)

sorry they are so big forgot to resize
Everything is great! I love the kitty fabric -- my dd would like it. She has similar kitties on a skirt I made her, but a differnt color palette. I can't wait to see Lorileis' fabric selections for the Vida.

Sewing room update:
Well, we went back to get more counter tops on Tuesday and they were sold out. They might get more in on the 18th... so now I have to wait. My sewing room is half done, I even have Victoria's machine up there on the counter top that's installed - but I haven't moved my machines in yet. There's not quite enough room for them. So, even if the counters come in by the 18th, we won't have time to install them until after our trip. Oh well... in the mean time - I'll make some curtains or something for the room.
D~
Ugh! Sorry on the delay, but at least you will have your own decicated space. I was piling laundry on top of my latest sewing project yeaterday. At least it forced me to get it ironed and put away before sewing!

I know it's been a while since I have been on here. Some of you are friends on Facebook and may have seen these already, so I apologize in advance for the duplicity...

another thsirt for Tom

breaking up my post so I dont have too many photos
shorts
226576_10150171402013458_564578457_6811947_7336816_n.jpg

All very cute! My kids miss seeing the Beluga's at Mystic! Have a fabulous trip!!!

I finaly made a Feliz....I would have never have managed it with out the tutorial...thank you....I would do a few things differently next time but I'm pleased with my first effort.

th_Picture890.jpg

I also made this simply sweet halter....I love this, it was so easy to do, I will definatly be doing this style again

th_Picture895.jpg
Fabulous! I love the fabric in the SS. I like making those (SS halter) as summer shirts for dd b/c they are cool. I cut mine a little higher under the arms though for better coverage.

I haven't posted in a long time, but I love to look. I have finally finished several things.

th_ad856ad4.jpg

th_5756f17d.jpg

I tried my hand at bows
th_f0be9ea6.jpg

th_803e4563.jpg
Everything is great but I especially love the fabrics in the peasant dress you made for the friend.

I just have to say that I am super-duper jealous. I ran and checked out the Hemmingworth website after you mentioned it... We only have 2 stores in our entire state that sell it! And wouldn't you know it... the closest one to me is 3 hours away... however - if we wouldn't have moved 5 years ago - it would have been 10 minutes away... figures. Oh well - if I am ever in that neck of the woods - I need to stop in and try out the thread.

D~
Be glad -- I don't even have one in my state!!! Though I think if I go out of state my trip would only be a bit over an hour.

Would someone here please link me to a pillowcase dress pattern? I thought there was a link in the bookmarks but I can't find it. Thanks so much.

Penny
I have these bookmarked but I have never tried them. I've posted them quite often and no one ever reports back if any of the tuts are any good or not, so if you do use one please let me know how it turns out.
http://www.jenleheny.com/pillowcase-dress-instructions/
http://www.freshlypickedblog.com/2008/03/pillow-case-dress-tutorial.html

I have a Brother 780D and I wanted to buy some more hoops for it. I bought some not Brother brand and they fit my machine sooooo well. So much easier to get the hoops on and off, than the one that came with the machine.

I asked for advice several days ago to see if the hoops were any good...and they are!
I'm hoping to get my Brother today so I may be pm'ing you for the info. If I don't pm you soon it may mean I got zilch for Mother's Day. I did see dd giving dh $10 the other day and they refused to speak to me about it, so I think they have another gift up their sleeves.

Hi Everyone,

I recently finished my first major Mickey sewing project, intended for use on our trip this fall. It can also be worn for a back carry. The decorative fabric was from a receiving blanket three pack I got for a shower gift several years ago. I used the matching blanket to make a nursing cover that has served me for three babies.

th_IMG_0014-1.jpg
th_IMG_0013-1.jpg

C.
Welcome!!! ADORABLE! I like the baby carrier too, but I especially like what it's holding! And what a great use of upcycling to get some fabulous fabric!

I made one for my DD8 last year. It has been a big help. I think I will be soon making one for my DD6 as well. She just recently had her intake and I am waiting for actual Diagnoses. If you need help with anything, just ask. Here or in a pm.

Here is the one I made for my DD:
59183_157082890971526_100000094487162_491962_5619959_n.jpg

That looks so comfy! I love having weight on me -- I bet I would likeone for myself!

Hi Everyone,

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

C.

WELCOME!!! This is so adorable! :) I love upcycling too! :lovestruc

VBAndrea I hope you get your machine today... otherwise you just might have to run out and buy one for yourself. I was excited that I ordered my walking foot yesterday. LOL I have the PE770 on my list of wants, but I just can't do any big purchases until we return from our trip... I am paranoid that we will run out of $$ (we won't - because I am paranoid and ultra prepared) - but still. So, I am living vicariously through you right now. LOL

I just want to wish all you fabulous ladies a wonderful Mother's day... It just so happens to be my dd's 12th birthday today - so I get to share this day with her. :lovestruc

D~

Gotta go help put the babies to bed (they're up WAY too late) ... but I wanted to post this before I forgot ...
http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2008/12/nursing-cover.html

Of course, it's reversible, which you don't have to do, but it does NOT have boning :-)

Evidently I am not looking in the right place. The only one I see here has boning in it.

Mom is rather particular...she had one with her last child that had some sort of mesh on the top. She is rather petite and has had a bad episode with the boning...

Nini, I know you are a super woman and can handle any amount of work but that was a huge order. I am sorry they were so inconsiderate and didn't follow through. After so many trips to WDW and the customs, I have what we like to wear. It is ok, you don't have to make new things each time.....or do you?:lovestruck

You KNOW I have to have new shirts for Disney!

As for the large order...I was going to make a whopping profit of $5 per shirt. Not a huge amount, but doable.

At 8 shirts I would have almost broken even! I have decided I am actually a bit glad it fell through. I don't mind doing the work, but the feeling of working for free is what i don't like. I prefer my freebies to be of MY choosing!

My husband and I were guessing because he said he came to the states in 62 to start performing on Broadway in Oliver and I thought he said he was 11 at the time but I wasnt sure about what he said he said the monkeys are going to do a small tour this summer I would love to see it

My son has already bought his tickets to see the concert when they come to Atlanta... I am almost expecting a ticket or two for Mother's Day...we will see.

Nini

You KNOW I have to have new shirts for Disney!
Nini

I am kind of funny about the shirt thing! I can wear them again to a different place, as in cruise, world and land without much issue. I can wear a couple on "off" days as long as I haven't worn them there before. I LOVE making new shirts but I seem to never have enough time and we have SO many shirts! Of course, if I would sell them it would help clean things out but I am kind of attached to most items!! The few outfits I sold of Dallas' I totally regret!

Nini - I'm so sorry! I sent you the one WITH boning (apparently I needed to put MYSELF to bed last night too!)

Honestly, when I made some for friends I just made a large square and attached the neck strap like the tutorial I sent you describes ... To add the mesh "window" you might be able to just take a look at THIS ONE ...

Personally I've never liked using a nursing cover, as I felt it just drew more attention to what I was doing ... I was usually able to be more discreet WITHOUT a nursing cover than with :confused3 But I understand a mom's desire to have one :)

I don't think this one has any boning:
http://knittedgems.com/2010/01/04/sewing-tutorial-nursing-cover/

I can't believe I looked at about 25 tuts and this is the only one I could find without boning. I agree with Marianne though -- I think it's easier to nurse discreetly without a cover!

D: I haven't gotten my Mother's Day gift yet! My ds stayed overnight at my sister's so I think dh wanted him to be home (I'm picking him up around noon)and dh is napping now :confused3. Hopefully dh will wake up when I return with ds!

I actually sewed something! This is for a very special little girl! I hope she likes it!

231113_2078754492197_1345074279_32448463_4567064_n.jpg

Looks great. She should love it.

Here are the My Little Pony outfits I made for my DGDs this weekend (thanks to Aimee for the skirt tutorial). I really need to start taking pictures when it is daylight. My cream colored room makes an awful coloring to my pics.

th_Mylittlepony1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

MY DD would love this outfit.

Thought I would share...these are the outfits I have been working on for the past 2 weeks. I am right now doing a Vida that I let Lorelei pick all the fabrics for all I can say is WOW do we have different tastes

th_1-NewDressIamMaking025.jpg

th_1-NewDressIamMaking030.jpg

Finally got an outfit done for Disney!! Wahoo now only 10 more to go :)

sorry they are so big forgot to resize

Great outfits. Love the Disney one. :cool1::lmao: For your upcoming trip!

Theresa-I've got to go shopping for coffee syrup today.:thumbsup2

I can't wait to see how she and her family likes it.:goodvibes

I just love this little 4x4 design by heather went perfectly with some fabric I had in my stash for bottoms. I did a Cindrella for Megan and have the shorts left to do for her
229158_10150169864868458_564578457_6798421_2160702_n.jpg

another thsirt for Tom

Love everything. DD would flip for that Ariel outfit.

I finaly made a Feliz....I would have never have managed it with out the tutorial...thank you:thumbsup2....I would do a few things differently next time but I'm pleased with my first effort.

th_Picture881.jpg

I also made this simply sweet halter....I love this, it was so easy to do, I will definatly be doing this style again:thumbsup2

th_Picture895.jpg

Love that fabric. You will have a great dinner at OHANA's it is so yummy.

th_ad856ad4.jpg

th_5756f17d.jpg

th_803e4563.jpg

All so pretty.

Hi Everyone,

th_IMG_0014-1.jpg

C.

:welcome: This came out great and I love that Mickey fabric.

I am kind of funny about the shirt thing! I can wear them again to a different place, as in cruise, world and land without much issue. I can wear a couple on "off" days as long as I haven't worn them there before. I LOVE making new shirts but I seem to never have enough time and we have SO many shirts! Of course, if I would sell them it would help clean things out but I am kind of attached to most items!! The few outfits I sold of Dallas' I totally regret!

I keep thinking I will sell their outfits after our trip, but I am afraid I have become too attached to them and will probably just hold on to them as souveniers.

Got a new machine a Babylock Ellure, I am IN LOVE!!

I have busy busy busy... will post pictures soon off to read the thread.

Welcome! I can't wait to see your creations!

Yes, I'm stalling!

Nini

I am sorry to hear the job fell through. At least you know not to deal with this family anymore!

another thsirt for Tom

231064_10150171401308458_564578457_6811946_200934_n.jpg

I like the Ariel one the best too! Good job on all of them!

th_Picture881.jpg

th_Picture895.jpg

Both dresses look beautiful!

th_ad856ad4.jpg

th_5756f17d.jpg

I tried my hand at bows
th_f0be9ea6.jpg

th_803e4563.jpg

Looks like you have been busy. You did a good job on all of them.

Hi Everyone,

th_IMG_0014-1.jpg

C.

Welcome! I really like your baby carrier!

I just want to say this to of all you in a mothering role: Happy Mother's Day! It's a tough job and I know you all do the best job you can. I hope your families will show you their appreciation today!

QUESTION

I need your honest opinion on this dress. I made it for our August trip but I don't know if it is too "loud"!

MinnieJamie.jpg

It's the new Jamie dress pattern. I really like how it cinches my waist (it makes me look quite slim!) I just don't know if I overdid the Minnie dots or not. I am debating if I should switch the straps to black instead of the Minnie dots. Sometimes what I envisioned in my head just don't quite work out the way they should!

I need your honest opinion on this dress. I made it for our August trip but I don't know if it is too "loud"!

MinnieJamie.jpg

It's the new Jamie dress pattern. I really like how it cinches my waist (it makes me look quite slim!) I just don't know if I overdid the Minnie dots or not. I am debating if I should switch the straps to black instead of the Minnie dots. Sometimes what I envisioned in my head just don't quite work out the way they should!

Okay I love this I may need to do something similar I Like it that much. The only thing I would do different for me is make the bottome ruffle black but that is just me because I have large calves LOL. Otherwise I adore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter