Disboutiquers Part 25 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Pray for my Niece.
My 9 week old niece Madison was admitted to the hosptal late Sunday night for violently vomiting. Monday am she had emergency surgery to remove a blockage in her intestines. The surgery seemingly went well but her heart rate and breathing would not slow down. The dr's put her on a ventilator to see if that would help but she was not responding to their treatments. Last night she had another surgery to relieve the pressure on her lungs and she went into cardiac arrest 3x. As of this morning there are no signs of brain activity and my brother and sister in law are awaiting their final test results.

I know you all are a spiritual group, so if today you could include precious baby Madison and my brother Brian and his wife Kristin in your prayers I would appreciate it more than words. Right now we need a miracle and we need God to watch over this little one.
198979_208015885878817_126681190678954_852298_6184015_n.jpg

My beautiful niece Madison Sophia

I will be praying for your precious niece Madison and for your brother and his wife.

My 9 week old niece Madison was admitted to the hosptal late Sunday night for violently vomiting. Monday am she had emergency surgery to remove a blockage in her intestines. The surgery seemingly went well but her heart rate and breathing would not slow down. The dr's put her on a ventilator to see if that would help but she was not responding to their treatments. Last night she had another surgery to relieve the pressure on her lungs and she went into cardiac arrest 3x. As of this morning there are no signs of brain activity and my brother and sister in law are awaiting their final test results.

I know you all are a spiritual group, so if today you could include precious baby Madison and my brother Brian and his wife Kristin in your prayers I would appreciate it more than words. Right now we need a miracle and we need God to watch over this little one.

Praying for baby Madison and your family.

Oh my. That's heartbreaking. I'll be praying for their miracle. :hug:

Prayers for baby Madison and for the whole family. :hug:

Oh, what a sweet, sweet girl... I will be praying for her and her parents. Please keep us updated.

D~

vandrea - thank you for the links, i shall go forth & study them;)

talked to DIL she mentioned the possibility of me making clothes for the american girl bitsy baby i bought GD...this is starting to snowball...soon i'll be crafty lol. I've been churing out blankets for project linus since the disney give a day promo. Makes me happy that my youngest DS who's off to college this fall will chip in and help when he has time.

woodkins - heartbreaking, best wishes she's well soon.:wizard:

Oh I just had to post and say that my prayers are for that beautiful little girl and your family right now. I can't even begin to image the pain that you are all going thru right now. Her picture is absolutely beautiful

Prayers for all of you! :hug: What a precious little girl.

I have another quick simply sweet question/poll. When I make the halter top bodice, the elastic is put in before I sew the skirt on. I've never known the proper way to do this, but since the back piece is gathered, I just sew the skirt on the back with the gathers. Do you stretch out the elastic to give you a smooth back to attach to the skirt or sew over the gathers?

I hope that made sense!

sending huge prayers your way.

Question:

Have any of you ever received any negative comments about items you've made, or chosen to make?

The reason I am asking... An aquaintace (the mother to a friend of my dd's - and I am not sure that I'd call this one of her good friends - just a classmate for years - they don't hang out together or anything) made a comment about Allison's dress for the wedding on my FB page... I thought it sounded kind of rude and I am actually a little hurt by it. :sad1: Her comment was: "this is a wedding outfit? cute." Maybe I am just jumping to conclusions - but it really irritated me.

Here's the picture to remind you:
aCIMG8929.jpg

D~ <--- sorry for venting. :rolleyes1

That is rude. Not every wedding is a formal affair.

I would probably just let it roll off my back and not even acknowlege her.

That is rude. Not every wedding is a formal affair.

I would probably just let it roll off my back and not even acknowlege her.

Ditto. Some people should just keep their mouths shut. I still love this outfit! :thumbsup2

We will keep them all in our prayers.

Praying for Madison and your family...she is so precious and beautiful :lovestruc

Praying!

Here is what I have finished so far for this year's trip

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

The Cinderella one has shiny silver splotches, I don't think you will be able to see in the photo.

I just have to purchase the material to make a Rupunzel dress now. She also has Belle from last year's trip.

Here's the link to the Mickey Mouse Cake Pops http://family.go.com/disney/pkg-dis...15-disney-bakerella-mickey-mouse-cake-pops-t/

These are so cute! I want to make a Cinderella dress for my 4 year old niece. Where did you find the instructions for adding the peplum? I'm afraid to just wing it!

Thanks!

Lori in East Podunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter