Disboutiquers Part 20 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Oops! You caught me! I actually scan it to see your bookmark page. I will go read it now.

:rotfl: I warned you, you could be mocked! ;) (although at the moment it looks like my sister typed that, because I was slackin' the day we had to move the thread!) Stick around long enough, then you can tease other people about it! :)

I just verified my email. It went to my spam folder.

Ok, if you are Betty, you are good to go.

So Cute! Love the back
Have a wonderful time.

Wow! Amazing! It is beautiful!

So I am still working on the two round neck... but I decided to whip up a few coffee cozies today to get them done so I can mail them out to some family this weekend.
This was a project I can easily do with the kids.

And as I have been organizing fabric I have to show some... hope you don't mind

So we went to Oahu for a week in January and I came home with FABRIC!
I am a hawaiian print lover so I was in heaven. It was hard to choose, I had to go to the store twice because I couldn't decide - and my hubby was soo cool about my NEED to fabric shop on our family trip.
fabric3.gif
fabric4.gif

Yeah, I might have gone a bit overboard.... I got several yards of each :)
Now to do something with it.

Since we are in the Seattle area I couldn't pass it up. Once again I bought it without any idea what I want to do with it. Anyone else have this problem?

OOOH! I love that fabric from Hawaii, and I love the Seattle stuff too! And, I've always wanted to make a coffee cozy, they are so cute!

Me, buy fabric with no clue what I'm going to do with it??? Someday I should take a picture of my basement for you guys! :lmao:

Is it impossible to applique on a stretchy t shirt???

A ribbed t-shirt is very difficult to applique on, but the others are doable.

Time for a slightly happy dance! Y'all know things w/ DH have not been good, and he's talked about cancelling our trip well, today we had to finish paying off the house we're supposed to be renting- he used his debit card to do it; so I'm hoping he's still planning on going. I asked him if he's at all looking forward to any part of the trip, and he said "I don't know" which I guess is a big step up from- absolutely not, I think you should just cancel; it's just a waste of time and money (which is where he was 3 weeks ago)
Oh yah!!! That is a big improvement!

The first rule of this board is: buy the fabric when you see it. (And buy all of it LOL) Figure out what to do with later. Trust me you "need" it.
YEP! Maybe I should put that in the first post!

I just had to post and say.....I have had my new embroidery machine for a week now (only played with it one night with the only spool of thread I had)...but today I got 50 spools in the mail AND I have the house all to myself tomorrow!! Can we say "I AM ECSTATIC!!"
WOO HOO!!!! Did you get the Marathon thread?
My youngest son is graduating from Michigan State University in less than a month!!

When my older son graduated from college 2 years ago I made small purses for a few of us to carry to the graduation and dinner for me, mom, sister, sister-in-law, and my son's step-mom.

I hadn't necessarily been planning to do it again, but...since my Mom is an alumni of MSU, and she is flying up to Michigan just to attend the graduation dinner, and she asked me if I would be making bags again... I felt obligated.

But I went further and made more difficult types of bags, I have finished 3 so far. For me, my Mom and my son's best friend that is also graduating. Now I think I will have to make something for ds's step-mom again, since I did it the last time. And also my ex MIL and ex SIL will be there at dinner, and they are both MSU alum as well, so do I need to make them something too? Why do I do this to myself?

Anyway, here are the 3 I have made so far... still deciding what else to do. Maybe little wristlets is what I am currently thinking.

This one is Carla C's new pattern
th_100_3486.jpg
Even though this is TOTALLY the WRONG colors (as anyone from Michigan knows) it's still cute! :rotfl:

Our niece is going to State ( :sad2: ) , she is a freshman this year.
I NEED to cut out fabric tomorrow for shirts and to start making the appliques for the Nemo stuff I have planned. I am working now til 7am - I work nightshift so this is not new for me but I feel so bad that I want to do this instead of get rest so we could maybe go to the zoo on Sunday. We have a yr membership that we got for Christmas and have not gone yet but the weather will be decent this weekend. But we leave in less than a monthe for Disney on a suprise trip so it's not like I can say "do you want to where this in Disney? then you need to go play with Daddy instead of trying to help me cut the material with the rotary cutter, honey" Sorry - I am whinning and rambling but just need to write. don't mind me.

Ramble away!!! Remember to look for me when you are down there! We arrive a few days after you.

:Nicole, I am so happy for you. I have been praying for you and thinking about you lately, but didn't want to bring it up and upset you. I am soooooo happy to hear that things are looking up. I definately see this as a step in the right direction. Sometimes, vacations can "reset your brain" and make you see things more clearly. I hope that this upcoming trip does that for your DH and he sees what a special family he is so lucky to have. Keeping you in my prayers.

Granna - have fun with your machine. I have had mine for a couple years, but have been too intimidated to take it out of the box All the talk about it here lately has me convinced to try it. I just need to get some thread. Walmart has the C&C junk only, and I have not had a chance to make it out anywhere else yet. I hope my courage is still up by the time I finally get some thread. Have fun! I can't wait to see what cool things you make!!! (I have the Brother SE-270D with the Disney designs, but can't wait to get my hands on some of HeatherSue's creations.)

You should just order the rayon thread online from http://www.marathonthread.com/collection.shtml It's great thread and a great price.

Heather just came out with the cutest collection of Prince (and the Beast) cuties!!! They are just adorable!

Kirsta just turned 9 in January and in the 3rd grade. So, 1st grade was just a few years ago, but I remember how upset she was about the kids telling her Mickey wasn't for real. She is very tall. Was always a head taller then the kids in her class, even when in preschool. Right now, she's as tall as my 12 yo nephew. Our 9 yo neighbor only comes up to her shoulder (where did we get this amazon?) The curricullum with teaching kids about a fairie tale and true life was around then (thankfully not in her school) and I was always upset by this.

When I was a kid, I can remember a neighbor telling my little sister that Santa wasn't for real when she was 6 (I was 16). This woman had no right to tell someone elses child something like that. My mother was always too much of a diplomat. I would have gone over and given the woman a peice of mind, to put it mildly.

Ok, I thought I had gone nuts! Although, I was thinking she was more Arminda's age! I bet she is taller than her. She's on the short side.

Lydia's class did the whole make believe vs. real thing earlier in the year (when she was still going to public school). Thankfully, Lydia didn't think much of it, but it bothered me!

What Arminda is almost 12???? How is that possible- funny I was just searching for an old post the other day and came across a cute pic of her in 2008. Wearing a story book skirt.

I'm thinking that was probably the Bambi strip work skirt I made her. It wasn't storybook, but it kind of looked like it. Lydia had a storybook skirt though, but she's only 7. The time goes by so fast! My baby boy is going to be down with school next month!

YES!!! you definately can!! And Nicoles machine does a great job of embroidering on stretchy tshirts-I'd say this material was super stretchy, would you say so Nicole??? She made it for ME and a really cute Ariel Minnie for Shelly!!!!
th_100_0793.jpg

I cannot believe that Arminda is 12!!!!! Thats the same age as Daniel, and I cant believe he is 12 either!! And Elizabeth will turn 8 this June and Hannah 4!!! Where does the time go????:confused3
You look great Wendy!
I wasn't thinking that Daniel and Arminda were the same age! Well, Arminda has another 4 weeks before she is 12, but they are close.

Single Digit Dance = anyone want to join in?????:banana::banana::banana:

WOO HOO!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi Ladies. I have a question for you. Below is my daughters 1st Communion dress. It in ankle length right now, but I really want is closer to her knee. She is a little on the short side.
th_LillysCommunionDress001.jpg
th_LillysCommunionDress003.jpg

Do you think it would be hard to hem this myself? I don't know if you can tell by the pictures, but it has 3 layers of soft tulle, a satin layer, 2 rough tulle layers and 1 more satin layer. I am thinking the tulle only needs to be cut and the rest hemmed of course. Thanks ladies.

I don't really think it would be hard. You may have to cut some off before hemming to avoid the bulk since it flares. I just wanted to say it is beautiful though.

And as I have been organizing fabric I have to show some... hope you don't mind ;)

So we went to Oahu for a week in January and I came home with FABRIC!
I am a hawaiian print lover so I was in heaven. It was hard to choose, I had to go to the store twice because I couldn't decide - and my hubby was soo cool about my NEED to fabric shop on our family trip.
fabric3.gif
fabric4.gif
Love all the fabrics.

My youngest son is graduating from Michigan State University in less than a month!!

When my older son graduated from college 2 years ago I made small purses for a few of us to carry to the graduation and dinner for me, mom, sister, sister-in-law, and my son's step-mom.

I hadn't necessarily been planning to do it again, but...since my Mom is an alumni of MSU, and she is flying up to Michigan just to attend the graduation dinner, and she asked me if I would be making bags again... I felt obligated.

But I went further and made more difficult types of bags, I have finished 3 so far. For me, my Mom and my son's best friend that is also graduating. Now I think I will have to make something for ds's step-mom again, since I did it the last time. And also my ex MIL and ex SIL will be there at dinner, and they are both MSU alum as well, so do I need to make them something too? Why do I do this to myself?

Anyway, here are the 3 I have made so far... still deciding what else to do. Maybe little wristlets is what I am currently thinking.

This one is Carla C's new pattern
th_100_3486.jpg

These 2 are also from ycmt, patchwork messenger bag and drawstring tote.
th_100_3485.jpg

Love all the bags. Your family sounds a bit like mine. I divorced when my oldest was 1 and remarried 6 mos later. My ex family IS my family. After 28 years we are still very much a family and I love them to death. They accepted my new husband right away and have always considered my daughter from my 2nd marriage their own. In everyone else's eyes, it is strange but for us...it works and we love it that way.

And just wanted to add, you might try the Debut purse from YCMT (you get it free when you sign up for newsletter). Super easy and really cute. Only take 3 fat quarters and some fusible batting.

But we leave in less than a monthe for Disney on a suprise trip so it's not like I can say "do you want to where this in Disney? then you need to go play with Daddy instead of trying to help me cut the material with the rotary cutter, honey" Sorry - I am whinning and rambling but just need to write. don't mind me.

:rotfl2: Isn't there some rule about not letting your children play with rotary cutters? My husband doesn't even like ME using one after several uhhmmmm...accidents.

Granna - have fun with your machine. I have had mine for a couple years, but have been too intimidated to take it out of the box.:scared1: All the talk about it here lately has me convinced to try it. I just need to get some thread. Walmart has the C&C junk only, and I have not had a chance to make it out anywhere else yet. I hope my courage is still up by the time I finally get some thread. Have fun! I can't wait to see what cool things you make!!! (I have the Brother SE-270D with the Disney designs, but can't wait to get my hands on some of HeatherSue's creations.)

Thanks! I bought the 50 spool set from Marathon Thread. They have great customer service and it looks great.

YES!!! you definately can!! And Nicoles machine does a great job of embroidering on stretchy tshirts-I'd say this material was super stretchy, would you say so Nicole??? She made it for ME and a really cute Ariel Minnie for Shelly!!!!
th_100_0793.jpg

Love the shirt!

I had fun doing some new characters from the upcoming Toy Story 3 movie. These are for a brother and sister who will be going to DLR next month.

th_ts3_knits.jpg

I also made this set for the same little girl. The skirt is the shortest I've done of the Zoe skirt so far at only 7"! It's so cute, though, and I can't wait to see photos of the little girl in it.

th_minnie_zoe_knit.jpg

All I have to say is "you are MEGA-talented!!" Love the shirts and the itty bitty skirt...how cute!

Thank you to everyone for suggestions on the clown outfit! I have to go do some more research now.

Hannah's eye appointment- so she still has strabismus with esotropia and one eye has an "upward shoot" Which means it turns in and up at the same time, both eyes do it so she will have to have surgery on both eyes. 2 muscles on her left and 1 on her right.
scheduled for April 27
ETA: The Dr said she has no depth perception whatsoever and that it's not unusual to see young children develop much faster and become much more abulatory. So while I am pleased we can help her, anxious that she has to go thru, and excited to see her have a desire to move more. Right now she will sit up and scoot a tiny bit on her butt, but will only reach for toys within a short radius, I think this is because she can't see the toys further away from her or even things I hold too far from her face.

They say its a 1 hour procedure (so not too long to be "under") and will go home with out a patch or anything and will only need tylenol afterwards and her eyes may feel scratchy to her for a day or so. She has a 50% chance of needing it again- but he rarely sees it happen, he's been doing this for 35 years and the lady who schedules surgeries told us he has children from other parts of the USA as well as other countries come to him.
Her surgery will take place a a Children's Hospital, so all pediatric experts.

I feel like an idiot...now that I reskimmed the thread I found this update!!! Doh :headache: I am not exactly an idiot but my friends just call me Dory!

ETA: My dd is turning 12 too....ack!

Ellenbenny: I just lost your part of the quote, but I love those bags- they're awesome, except of course that they're for the wrong school altogether- now if they were Notre Dame or, oh, say, University of Texas, well, they'd be perfect:rotfl:
I NEED to cut out fabric tomorrow for shirts and to start making the appliques for the Nemo stuff I have planned. I am working now til 7am - I work nightshift so this is not new for me but I feel so bad that I want to do this instead of get rest so we could maybe go to the zoo on Sunday. We have a yr membership that we got for Christmas and have not gone yet but the weather will be decent this weekend. But we leave in less than a monthe for Disney on a suprise trip so it's not like I can say "do you want to where this in Disney? then you need to go play with Daddy instead of trying to help me cut the material with the rotary cutter, honey" Sorry - I am whinning and rambling but just need to write. don't mind me.
It's hard when you can't do everything that you know is important. You'll make it, I promise- and you're not whining:hug:
T- you have been gone to long hun, I am not Nicole:lmao:
No, but there sure are a lot of us- we're taking over LOL. Maybe she thought I was serious?:scared1: when I said I can pass up sale fabric:rotfl2:

Clown costume- I have my fabric! I ended up searching in my stash and found a piece that will work well- not pastel, but not primary either.
I also found this cool purple glittery fabric to use for the "clown dress, thats not too clown-y" outfit I will do for the other little girl. I have a great idea for that now.
Joann's has a 40% off coupon, so I got my $8.79yd for 40% off and the purple was on sale for $2.99 yd. I was going to post photos of my purchase, but I think I will wait til they are all done and surprise everyone with what I do.

Oooh, keeping us in suspense, huh? I can't wait to see what you make- the fabric sounds perfect!

th_100_0793.jpg

I cannot believe that Arminda is 12!!!!! Thats the same age as Daniel, and I cant believe he is 12 either!! And Elizabeth will turn 8 this June and Hannah 4!!! Where does the time go????:confused3
That shirt looks so cute on you! I love it! And I'm totally doing the single digit dance for you:banana::banana::banana:
I recently downloaded this to see if I could figure it out. I think I may have to print out the manual so I can read through it to see if it makes any sense. So far I haven't actually converted anything but have hopes that I'll be able to at least do some simple designs.

I had fun doing some new characters from the upcoming Toy Story 3 movie. These are for a brother and sister who will be going to DLR next month.

th_ts3_knits.jpg

I also made this set for the same little girl. The skirt is the shortest I've done of the Zoe skirt so far at only 7"! It's so cute, though, and I can't wait to see photos of the little girl in it.

th_minnie_zoe_knit.jpg

That is just so beyond fabulous!

well, unfortunately Teresa called me out, and totally critisized my Aladin and Jasmine applique- I mean really, I thought we supported each other over here; sheesh...:rotfl2:

But since y'all thought I shouldn't throw it out, I figured I might as well make the dress out of it. I'm still deciding whether to knot the straps or find cool buttons at Joann's tomorrow, and the flower needs a button center, (and sorry, I'm too tired to cut the threads- I'm askeered I'd cut the fabric- not that I've done that before or anything (sadly, more than once)) but here it is almost completely done.

Congrats to Granna (I think) who guessed it was the beginning of a vida:
front:
001-11.jpg

back:
002-12.jpg

I'll get better pics on the kidlet tomorrow as soon as I can make the buttonholes

The blanket is ALMOST as cute as the baby on it...hard to get anything cuter than she is! :thumbsup2

I hope you were able to find this already but just in case I took a picture of where mine is so maybe it will help you. As I took this picture though I realized that I have a 780-D instead of the 750-D like I thought so it might be different. Shouldn't be hard to miss in the photo since I have a bright pink USB stick so I don't confuse it with dh's...lol.
DSC01558.jpg

Why in the WORLD have I never thought to use a USB stick??? LOL I've been carrying a lap top back and forth between my desktop and my machine to transfer my images. :laughing: You're brilliant, thank you!

Oh.. YAY FOR WICKED TOMORROW NIGHT!! FRONT ROW SEATS!! YIPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a dream come true for me. :goodvibes

I'm so jealous...and happy for you that you have such great seats! How was the show? Did you make the shirt?

Hannah's eye appointment- so she still has strabismus with esotropia and one eye has an "upward shoot" Which means it turns in and up at the same time, both eyes do it so she will have to have surgery on both eyes. 2 muscles on her left and 1 on her right.
scheduled for April 27
Sounds like she's in excellent hands. You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers, let me know how it goes! We go to the specialist for "Phineas" later this month. Quick question...did you notice her two eyes dialating differently? We just started to notice this with Phin and it has us worried (he has a badly crossed eye...just the one, so I think that's why they diallate at different rates- only one eye is really receiving info).

After drooling over this thread for two weeks (there's a TON of pages!) I'm finally posting my first Dis post. You guys are amaaaaazing! Totally in awe of some of the creations here!
WELCOME!!!

What a little cutie, and of course, gotta love the butt ruffles, and MICKEY ones to boot! YAY!

Here is the quilt I just finished. It is just the quilt top and going out today to be quilted with stitch in the ditch. I could do but just don't want to learn on this quilt.
IMG_5837.jpg

It looks amazing! I swear every quilt you do is somehow topping the one I see before..how do you do that????

100_3486.jpg

100_3485.jpg
Awesome! I lived in East Lansing for a while! Congrats to your son, and the purses look great!

are you talking about my dresses?

24911_1318878304989_1621711716_789000_4440352_n.jpg

if so I found the letters on etsy - work is not letting me on the etsy site right now or I would you tell you who I bought them from.
I've been gone so long these are new to me...very very cute!

Looking good, chica!!!

Single Digit Dance = anyone want to join in?????:banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Amazing as always, Lisa!!!!

I love it! It turned out so well!

Okay I'm off once again to attempt to sleep. Besides the fact my Diva wants me to take her to a very big mall tomorrow (it's an 80 mile drive one way) I spilled RocknRye on my keyboard and it's hard to push some of these letters. Guess I know one thing on my shopping list for tomorrow.

:rolleyes1

Marah

I recently downloaded this to see if I could figure it out. I think I may have to print out the manual so I can read through it to see if it makes any sense. So far I haven't actually converted anything but have hopes that I'll be able to at least do some simple designs.

th_ts3_knits.jpg

th_minnie_zoe_knit.jpg

These are adorable! I love the minnie!

Why in the WORLD have I never thought to use a USB stick??? LOL I've been carrying a lap top back and forth between my desktop and my machine to transfer my images. :laughing: You're brilliant, thank you

I've been gone so long these are new to me...very very cute!

Okay I'm off once again to attempt to sleep. Besides the fact my Diva wants me to take her to a very big mall tomorrow (it's an 80 mile drive one way) I spilled RocknRye on my keyboard and it's hard to push some of these letters. Guess I know one thing on my shopping list for tomorrow.

:rolleyes1

Marah

Thanks for the compliment on the dresses - the girls love them, Evie's has Bullseye and a twirl skirt. these two dresses have saying on the back too.
I am pretty proud of them myself. they are the first A-lines I made. I don't make them reversible because I didn't do the bottom like instructed because of the ruffle.

I think I did too...My Mom had this silk fabric- from Japan (brought back after the war by my grandfather), that is more than 60 years old now, it is red with pink polka dots. WHY she made my Halloween costume from it I dont know- but thats what I had- a silk clown costume- she still has it. BUT she is in FL, her Conneticut house is 2hrs from me and she's not quite sure where it is (which means it would take me a half a day to find it)
and she says she didnt do a great job making it- so I am wondering, even if I did find the fabric, it's so old, it might fall apart, if I ever get my hands on that silk I will do something lasting with it LOL.

Megan's school is doing "The Greatest Little Show On Earth" and her class (the 3/4 year old class) so there will be 10 little clowns

Ahh...back to my color and font, it's hard to do from my phone, lol.

OOhhh, a silk clown, how fancy, lol! But from the sounds of it, that was perfect colors for a clown. We've actually got a whole "family" of clown costumes, from tiny 3 mos size infant all the way through to fit a 6'4" guy, all in the same style as the one you chose, my original blue stripe is the oldest of the bunch. I guess it seemed an easy costume to do for parties, not too sexy or scary. Our funny fabric one is some really hideous Hawaiian print that my Grandma brought back on vacation for my mother. It sat in her stash for years, until my dad decided 2 hours before a party he DID want a costume, and my mom tossed that together. I don't know what she did for a pattern unless she just enlarged the one she used on her costume. She later remade it for one of us to wear as a teen...as ugly as the fabric was, it madea great clown!

Thanks for the comments on Nicoles beautiful work everyone!!!

T = how are the kids doing? How is little Violet? How big is she now?????

Love your bags!

How about something like this for the others?

http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/sewing-patterns-and-templates

That looks like it might be pretty easy, and since it is reversible I could make one side spartan, one side "normal". Definitely going to consider this one.

Even though this is TOTALLY the WRONG colors (as anyone from Michigan knows) it's still cute! :rotfl:

Thanks, I wondered which side you Michigan folks were on???? ;)

Love all the bags. Your family sounds a bit like mine. I divorced when my oldest was 1 and remarried 6 mos later. My ex family IS my family. After 28 years we are still very much a family and I love them to death. They accepted my new husband right away and have always considered my daughter from my 2nd marriage their own. In everyone else's eyes, it is strange but for us...it works and we love it that way.

And just wanted to add, you might try the Debut purse from YCMT (you get it free when you sign up for newsletter). Super easy and really cute. Only take 3 fat quarters and some fusible batting.

My ex and I get along fine and we do things together for the kids. Some do find it strange, but it is certainly better this way. We were divorced when the kids were 4 & 6, they are 21 & 24 now.

I do have that debut purse pattern, and it probably would look cute. I haven't made it in ages, but if you say it is easy it will definitely be another consideration.

Ellenbenny: I just lost your part of the quote, but I love those bags- they're awesome, except of course that they're for the wrong school altogether- now if they were Notre Dame or, oh, say, University of Texas, well, they'd be perfect:rotfl:

Thanks for the compliment! My parents, my ex, my ex in-laws and lots of other family are Michigan State alum, so I guess he had it in his genes! At least my older son took after his mother and went to Georgia Tech!!

001-11.jpg

back:
002-12.jpg

I'll get better pics on the kidlet tomorrow as soon as I can make the buttonholes

I'm so glad you didn't throw it out!! It came out gorgeous, I absolutely love it!!

Awesome! I lived in East Lansing for a while! Congrats to your son, and the purses look great!
Marah

Thanks!!

Kirsta just turned 9 in January and in the 3rd grade. So, 1st grade was just a few years ago, but I remember how upset she was about the kids telling her Mickey wasn't for real. She is very tall. Was always a head taller then the kids in her class, even when in preschool. Right now, she's as tall as my 12 yo nephew. Our 9 yo neighbor only comes up to her shoulder (where did we get this amazon?:rotfl:) The curricullum with teaching kids about a fairie tale and true life was around then (thankfully not in her school) and I was always upset by this.

When I was a kid, I can remember a neighbor telling my little sister that Santa wasn't for real when she was 6 (I was 16). This woman had no right to tell someone elses child something like that. My mother was always too much of a diplomat. I would have gone over and given the woman a peice of mind, to put it mildly.

I just finished reading Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth to my class of 4 and 5 year olds. There is a part in there when "that Grace" tells Junie B. that Mickey is just a person in a mouse suit. Needless to say, I just skipped that part!.....and the part a few pages later with similiar info about Minnie!!!!

There is soooo much I want to comment on, but I am supposed to be sewing up a storm.
But I just HAD to comment on this!

well, unfortunately Teresa called me out, and totally critisized my Aladin and Jasmine applique- I mean really, I thought we supported each other over here; sheesh...:rotfl2:

But since y'all thought I shouldn't throw it out, I figured I might as well make the dress out of it. I'm still deciding whether to knot the straps or find cool buttons at Joann's tomorrow, and the flower needs a button center, (and sorry, I'm too tired to cut the threads- I'm askeered I'd cut the fabric- not that I've done that before or anything (sadly, more than once)) but here it is almost completely done.
front:
001-11.jpg

back:
002-12.jpg

Fantastic! I am about to start on my "Santa Pooh" vida this morning! I love your fabric choices and the applique is PERFECT! (sadly, my vida will be minus any embroidery...I was outvoted on that, but our matching shirts will have the adorable embroidery on them!) I would never be able to applique like that...I rely on my machine and great designs from Heather for all my applique! I am so in awe of those that can!!!!! (and yes, I have tried, but I cannot even get a decent Mickey Head done...)

Now back to the sewing portion of our broadcast!

Nini

front:
th_001-11.jpg

back:
th_002-12.jpg

Yay...I win....WHAT EXACTLY DID I WIN? I did win something, right? HaHa!!
No seriously....it is Beautiful! I love the picture and the color combinations...you did great!

ellenbenny and teresajoy (and anyone else living in 'that state up north') :) -- probably shouldn't mention that my husband graduated from Ohio State :laughing:

:cheer2: Go bucks!

are you talking about my dresses?
24911_1318878224987_1621711716_788998_972035_n.jpg

24911_1318878304989_1621711716_789000_4440352_n.jpg

if so I found the letters on etsy - work is not letting me on the etsy site right now or I would you tell you who I bought them from.
I still love these dresses so I had to comment on them one more time!;)

ts3_knits.jpg

minnie_zoe_knit.jpg

These are awesome as usual! Where have you seen the new Toy Story characters? I thought we had watched all of the trailers,, but I guess not. Is there some place where you can see the new ones? :confused3

front:
001-11.jpg

back:
002-12.jpg

I think it turned out great! I must make something with butt ruffles! I love them!!!!!

For all of you that have fabric stashes...I am so jealous! I don't have a fabric stash and I keep telling my DH that even though money is tight, I must get some fabric soon because I am going through withdrawal!!!!!:rotfl: I MUST sew!!!!!

I hope this works !
100_0294.jpg
bowling shirt for my 11 month old
100_0293.jpg
twirl skirt for my 6 yr old
100_0292.jpg
my new sewing area with my new sewing machine - Innovis 900D !
100_0291.jpg
100_0290.jpg
100_0289-1.jpg
100_0288-1.jpg
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter