Disboutiquers Part 20 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

I'm not here, really. I'm cleaning and packing, I promise. I figure if the kids get to have a pool break I can have a Disboutique break, right? Ugh, I'm tired, and there's still so much to do in here. At least its nice out, I've already made plans to soak in the hot tub tonight!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I am so thankful for all that encouraged and even pushed me to get my act together to write the Zoe pattern. Money is so tight for us that it was hard to get my mind around the idea that the time spent on writing the pattern would actually pay off in the end. Now I know that one pattern is not going to solve all our money concerns but after (obsessively) checking my author info on YCMT, I am more determined than ever to keep developing more patterns.

I showed Zoe the YCMT page for the skirt and talked a little about what that meant for us. She was excited to see her name there and loves the idea that others are seeing it too. :goodvibes

I also want to thank you for the great feedback I've received here about the designs I'm working on refining. I really do value all the input I get even if I can't do everything as requested. I may not be at the top of the list of posters but I really do enjoy spending time here with you all and hope I've given as much help and encouragement as I've received.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I am so thankful for all that encouraged and even pushed me to get my act together to write the Zoe pattern. Money is so tight for us that it was hard to get my mind around the idea that the time spent on writing the pattern would actually pay off in the end. Now I know that one pattern is not going to solve all our money concerns but after (obsessively) checking my author info on YCMT, I am more determined than ever to keep developing more patterns.

I showed Zoe the YCMT page for the skirt and talked a little about what that meant for us. She was excited to see her name there and loves the idea that others are seeing it too. :goodvibes

I also want to thank you for the great feedback I've received here about the designs I'm working on refining. I really do value all the input I get even if I can't do everything as requested. I may not be at the top of the list of posters but I really do enjoy spending time here with you all and hope I've given as much help and encouragement as I've received.

Lisa,
Congrats on the new pattern being listed at YCMT. It sounds like it might be selling well. So kudos! I can't wait for the new pattern to come out, soon I hope.
Thank you to you for all that you are willing to share with us here. All your tips and your amazing work.
Stacey

Ack! Can someone help me? A few months ago one of you lovely ladies posted the most awesome Nemo dress - I think it was a Vida or possibly a Feliz? It had a seagull and the words "mine, mine, mine" on the front. It was totally adorable. I saw it for sale on Etsy as well but now I can't find it. I'd love to find the photos again and see how much it was for sale for! :)

:hug:You're welcome! I'm thrilled for you and Zoe and can't wait to see what's next.

*****I can not post websites because I do not have ten post. I can't pm you for the same reason. If you send me an email address or a message I will send you the links or if anybody sends me a message I will send it to the to post.
JoEllen

Just post a bunch of blank posts.

Lisa, I've seen the pattern on YCMT, and it's one that I'd like to get eventually. It looks like something my neice Lexi would enjoy. But I've alot of projects on my plate. Good luck with future designs.

Check out my new avatar, iStitch. Hee hee, get it. Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm working on an Ariel Stripwork Twirl top for DD, I've been working on it for 2 weeks, and I'm frankly at that "I'm tired of this phase." I should set it aside and work on something else, but at the same time I want to just be done with it. I think I'll do a Winnie the Pooh set next.

Hi Everyone!!

Lisa - congrads to you and Zoe on your pattern!!! I hope it does really really well for you!!!

Thanks everyone for the bag ideas!! We will see if it actually happens or not - I do know I'd want it to be super simple - there are usually 50-70 campers over the 2 weeks!!!!

Does anyone elses allergies seem to make them feel more tired than usual? I feel really caputsky lately!!!!! Gotta feel good for the trip!!! I think Im allergic to everything blooming right now. Easter to Mothers Day is the WORST for me!! I wonder what my allergies will be like in Florida - I havent really been there this time of year before!!!

Here are the Zoe skirts - once I got my serger to make a rolled hem, they went together very quickly!! The girls choose their own fabrics - but they love them, and that is what matters!

297.jpg

Both of the skirts are beautiful, but this is my favorite!

Well DH finished making me a sewing corner in our room . I'll have to take pics in the day tomorrow. Mary

Enabler Alert

Carla C's new pattern: the Marlo Top, is now available on YCMT- I've already bought mine (couldn't resist) and I can't wait to make it!

Just had to share a few pics of my girls from my cousin's wedding today. Juliet wore a dress I made last year that is still too big for her skinny little stick frame!
26572_1335997812966_1621711716_820880_2917145_n.jpg

26572_1335999653012_1621711716_820926_8232341_n.jpg

Here are the other two girls in (gasp) Children's Place outfits - they were just too darn cute not to get!
26572_1336003933119_1621711716_820978_6816405_n.jpg

26572_1336003973120_1621711716_820979_160059_n.jpg

and here is a couple group shots-
26572_1336004053122_1621711716_820981_7804714_n.jpg

26572_1335997732964_1621711716_820878_5254805_n.jpg

last one I promise! Here is all of us - me(Carol) DH(David) and the girls
26572_1335998132974_1621711716_820888_2589710_n.jpg

Thanks everyone for letting me brag about my girls!

Hi Everyone!!

Lisa - congrads to you and Zoe on your pattern!!! I hope it does really really well for you!!!

Thanks everyone for the bag ideas!! We will see if it actually happens or not - I do know I'd want it to be super simple - there are usually 50-70 campers over the 2 weeks!!!!

Does anyone elses allergies seem to make them feel more tired than usual? I feel really caputsky lately!!!!! Gotta feel good for the trip!!! I think Im allergic to everything blooming right now. Easter to Mothers Day is the WORST for me!! I wonder what my allergies will be like in Florida - I havent really been there this time of year before!!!

UGH! Allergies are the worst thing God ever made!
The first time we went was during Spring break a few years ago (I know, what was I thinking!) up until then I thought my allergies were mostly fall allergies...nope. Something in Orlando set off me and both kids. I still have no idea what it was, but we now avoid Orlando during the spring! (and yes, I know...that would have really been a problem if the job offer had panned out a few years ago...)

Good luck with the allergies...but remember, if you are going to suffer through allergies, better at Disney than at home...right?

Nini

It's really simple to do as long as you have a great applique designer! HeatherSue is the best!

I'm hoping to get an embroidery machine this year (is there a fingers crossed smiley??).....will HeatherSue's wonderful designs work with ANY machine or is there something that I need to be sure the machine I pick has so that I can use her work??? Thanks!

I'm hoping to get an embroidery machine this year (is there a fingers crossed smiley??).....will HeatherSue's wonderful designs work with ANY machine or is there something that I need to be sure the machine I pick has so that I can use her work??? Thanks!

Pretty much any...as long as you have a way to transfer the design from your computer to machine. Mine has a usb port, so it is super simple to load the design on a thumb drive and presto...it is there!

You can check out her etsy shop and she has a list of the different formats she has....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter