Disboutiquers Part 19 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Here! I'm Here! It took me until Page 8, but I finally made it!!! Did ya miss me?:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

Had a busy couple days - thought my sewing machine was broken! Arrrgh!!!! :scared1: But it turned out it was just full of lint (I am a newbie and didn't know it could do that!), so I took care of it in a jiff once I figured it out.:dance3:

Emmy got a modeling call Sunday night, for Monday morning! Talk about last minute notice, but it was her first call and I was soooooo excited! :cool1: She was photographed in a bucket hat, sunglasses and bathing suit for the One Step Ahead catalog - now I really hope they use her pic, so she can tell everyone she is a "swimsuit model"!!!! :rotfl2: She did a great job and I was so proud of her - didn't have my camera, though, so I didn't get any pics - I really hope they use her photos! She was too cute!

Working on a pirate shirt for Jack - hope to have it finished soon! Was supposed to have it done for back to school today, but didn't quite make it with the machine mis-hap. Pics as soon as its done!

If I can ask everyone to please pray for my step dad. Last Tuesday night he was out to dinner with my mom and he told her about some facial numbing and twitching. Thankfully he listened to my mom and went to the ER. Well I get the call 5am Wed(not knowing they where at the ER) that he is in the hospital with a brain tumor! They removed it Thursday morning (New Years EVE) so far he is doing GREAT but we do know it is cancer we are just not sure what stage it is. We nhave no clue when the biopsy results will be in. He went home yesterday which amazes me! He doesn't need pt but does need OT which they are starting immediately. The dr said he will get full movement of his left side back and his slurred speach will get better.
My mom is so freaked out I hate that she is in Atlanta and I am in Chicago. It kills me being so far away! I am very close to my step dad and I adore him so nothing can happen to him!!
We have decided not to tell the kids at all at least until we know exactly what we are dealing with I pray that it really isn't cancer or just a level 1 and no treatment is needed so we don't have to tell the kids. They are going to freak knowing Pa is sick. For Kyle the sun rises and sets on Pa.

So if you ave it in your hearts please say some prayers he will be oK

Praying for your stepdad - hope you get good news for him soon, and that God's healing touch is felt in his life.:hug::hug::hug:

Good Morning all...Just needed somewhere to write this and I know you all are loving an supportive. My dd7 Gianna is having such a hard time and it is breaking my heart. She has been starting to have alot of tics lately and also many OCD type symptoms. We knew this was a possibility as dh has Tourette Syndrome, but it is much rarer for girls to exhibit the symptoms. She is having major issues with clothing, textures etc which makes daily functioning difficult. She is struggling so much with being different, and it is breaking my heart for her. I think the hardest part for me is that she is so aware of what is going on with her. She told me "I know being different makes me special, but I wish I was regular" :sad1:

She has struggled her whole life, born a preemie, mild CP, sensory issues, PDD it just seems like once she overcomes something another thing pops up for her. If you all could just remember her in your prayers or send a positive though our way I would really appreciate it. I know there are so many people out there with much more serious problems I feel guilty even writing this but I don't have a great family support system and needed to get it off my chest. :hug: Thanks!

Praying for Gianna, too. :hug::hug::hug:

I'm here, I found my fullsize pictures, so I will post larger versions of the Disney customs when I am at home (I can't do pictures at work). I'm not sure how the others posted so small to begin with. I must have changed my settings in photobucket accidently.

So my New Years Resolution (one of them at least) is to get over my fear of the serger and actually try to learn how to use it. I got it for Christmas last year and have not used it once. At 1st I was in a huge hurry to finish up some Big Gives I was working on so I didn't take the time to learn it. Then we were putting the house on the market so I didn't have my sewing out much and then we moved and were spending all our time unpacking. Well my excuses are over and I must learn how to use my Serger this year.

Any tips on how to get started?

I know some of you have asked for photos on my facebook account! Ugh! I've been trying for like an hour!!! I don't know what the problem is, but I think it is time to walk away for awhile! It must be something with my DH's computer! I sure am missing mine!

Good Morning all...Just needed somewhere to write this and I know you all are loving an supportive. My dd7 Gianna is having such a hard time and it is breaking my heart. She has been starting to have alot of tics lately and also many OCD type symptoms. We knew this was a possibility as dh has Tourette Syndrome, but it is much rarer for girls to exhibit the symptoms. She is having major issues with clothing, textures etc which makes daily functioning difficult. She is struggling so much with being different, and it is breaking my heart for her. I think the hardest part for me is that she is so aware of what is going on with her. She told me "I know being different makes me special, but I wish I was regular" :sad1:

She has struggled her whole life, born a preemie, mild CP, sensory issues, PDD it just seems like once she overcomes something another thing pops up for her. If you all could just remember her in your prayers or send a positive though our way I would really appreciate it. I know there are so many people out there with much more serious problems I feel guilty even writing this but I don't have a great family support system and needed to get it off my chest. :hug: Thanks!

:hug: I'm sorry she is having such a hard time. It breaks my heart when I think of how my youngest daughter will handle social situations when she is older. I try to not think about it, just do what I can for her now, and just pray that she will overcome her battles.

I
On the last thread, the person that made that super cute kimono style shirt posted the fabric info for me - I lost the quote when I moved, I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

You're Welcome

Oh Bother, page 5 already.

Oh well, I'm here and promise to keep up this year, and to sew more often and learn to appliqué and to finally take the plunge and to try to sew a vida for my DGD and follow Financial Peace University and... I'm tired already!

Happy 2010 Everyone!

The Vida is actually quite easy. Just follow the tute on Stephres blog.

Can I steal yours???? Love it!

By the way, I keep forgetting to post on here. We adopted a lab last month from Lab4Rescue!!!!

2009-10-28_0450.jpg

He is soooooo cute.

So, I've been playing around. . . here's a couple of pictures! Keep in mind, I only have a few colors of embroidery thread at the moment, so the colors on the cupcake aren't exactly perfect. I need to order the Marathon thread, just haven't done it yet. . .

cupcake.jpg
names.jpg

The cupcake is a design from SWAK and the other are just what came in my machine - I was playing around with placement, etc. On the hoop now is a tinkerbell applique that I'm testing out for a top I want to make for Ella.

Those are great. Awesome start.

I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. Being a parent of a SN child is riddled with problems, worry and a lack of support from the professionals all the way to the school. It seems like our tension level is always at high as we try to expect and prevent the next melt down, tantrum or major problem. Again, put that with no outlet and we end up being walking bowls of jello just trying to make it to the next day.

Don't feel guilty at all, because ADS and other symptoms are not visible doesn't mean they are not there. If you saw a child with severe CP or a physical malformation it would be obvious but situation is very different and society holds us to different standards.

I sure do wish you were close to us, I would have you over for coffee and chat. But since we can't feel free to write to me anytime. There are a few of here with SN children. We get it! Prayers for you and your DD. :hug:

Hi everyone!
Maybe I'll actually post a bit this time around :-) Heaven knows I'll have plenty of time now with all three kids away at school.
So, I was just invited to a baby shower where there will be a onesie contest...and already I'm feeling pressure! Any ideas on a great way to decorate/applique/paint/etc a newborn size onesie for a baby girl? Baby's name will be Naomi. I'm thinking a princess face applique with an attached tutu, but is that practical? or doable? H E L P !

My sister is wanting me to arrange a onesie contest at her shower. I would prefer to have everyone bring their designed onesies to the shower, but I think she is wanting everyone to make them AT the shower.

My suggestion is that unless it was requested to be newborn size, I would make it a larger size. At least at my baby shower I got mostly size NB - 6 months and then the large sizes trailed off. I think the larger sizes would get to last longer :goodvibes

I really love your idea about the princess face with attached tutu. Some designs I have seen have the tutu around the front and the back is clear so that baby can lay without having a bulge in their back. I did a google image search for "Princess onesie tutu" and got a ton of cute pictures.

Oh, I tried to subscribe to your thread Teresa but it wouldn't let me. It said this thread is not accepting new posts.....I am not trying to post, I am trying to subscribe.......Maybe you have it locked for now. Just let me know when it opens and I will join.

One last thing I forgot to ask before. My sister joined the boards and posted a question twice with no responses. So, I figured I would ask you ladies and see if you know. Is princess Tiana going to be at Disney World for a meet and great? I know her show is over now but we think SHE may still be there. My sister is planning a trip around May and my 3 year old niece LOVES her. Everytime she sees the commercial she says "mommy, I love her!" :love: So, we are hoping someone knows if she will be there or not. Also, do you know where she would be?.........If so, I think I am going to have to get to work on a Tiana dress......:woohoo:
I am not sure how to do this while you are at home but I know that if you go to the concierge desk at your resort there is a "character hotline" they can call and get the meet and greet schedule for any character that will be at the park that day. I think the line opens up at 9am. Dd's favorite is daisy so we always use that when we get to the end of our trip and haven't seen her yet. When we were there in Nov Tianna was near a Christmas store neat the Haunted Mansion. I can't remember the name of the store now though. We never got to see her...just missed her each time we tried.

My sister is wanting me to arrange a onesie contest at her shower. I would prefer to have everyone bring their designed onesies to the shower, but I think she is wanting everyone to make them AT the shower.

My friend did this at her shower. I wish we could have done it in advance and so did lots of the people there. it was messy and she ended up having to take 30 wet painted onsies home with her. Her dd was never able to wear any of them because the paint was stiff and scratchy where it bled through the material and, well lets be honest, most of them looked like a bad middle school art project. She literally has them in a box still and her dd is 18m now. She is still trying to find a creative way to preserve them but the bulk of all the oneies is a bit much to do anything with. We might actually cut them up into a display blanket or something similar to a t-shirt quilt.

If people could make them at home you would have many different mediums, like paint, or iron on transfers or even embroidery. I think it also depends on the craftiness of the party goers too.

I will add you both to my prayers. I can feel your pain through your post and I will pray for peace for both of you. :hug:

I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. Being a parent of a SN child is riddled with problems, worry and a lack of support from the professionals all the way to the school. It seems like our tension level is always at high as we try to expect and prevent the next melt down, tantrum or major problem. Again, put that with no outlet and we end up being walking bowls of jello just trying to make it to the next day.

Don't feel guilty at all, because ADS and other symptoms are not visible doesn't mean they are not there. If you saw a child with severe CP or a physical malformation it would be obvious but situation is very different and society holds us to different standards.

I sure do wish you were close to us, I would have you over for coffee and chat. But since we can't feel free to write to me anytime. There are a few of here with SN children. We get it! Prayers for you and your DD. :hug:

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! :hug:

Ladies and Tom (where ever you may be these days)

Im looking for crafty books to check out at the library, So fill me up with books you love! Please pretty please. I need books to look at to jump start my crafty bone. I've been asked to have a table at the schools "craftateria fundraiser" event.

So anything you have read, or heard about or just LOVE...new or old. Please let me know. I love the library to check these babies out.

My husband got me this book last Christmas: Cute Stuff It is really neat and Megan and I have made several of the projects. We made Heather and Teresa tissue holders out of felt!

Kell, I was going to tell you about the really cool book that Steph's husband got her for Christmas last year, but I see she beat me too it!!! She brought it up with her when she was staying with Heather, and it is really neat!!! The tissue holders she made us are adorable!!! I love mine! (Thanks Steph!)

Does anyone mind sharing what camera they use to take pictures of their beautiful outfits? See how I brought sewing into my question? ROFL!

I'm thinking of getting a Canon Rebel XS. I've asked opinions of the budget board but I'm afraid to ask on the photography board.

I just use a little point and shoot, I like Corey's Samsung he's had it for a few years.

He just bought a Cannon T1I that seems to take very nice pictures and does video too. :thumbsup2

Well I broke down and used my new serger and am totally IN LOVE!!!!!

I saw Heather and Teresa where talking about TV shows. Heather I am itching to try Dexter (sorry Teresa)
Teresa - You would so scold me if you knew what my favorite shows are.... So don't look!

True Blood, Sons of Anarchy , Entourage, and a few more....

Lucky for you I don't watch much TV, so I have no clue what those shows are! I just happened to see Dexter once and was absolutely floored that a show like that would be made and watched.

I use to watch Heros, but the spiritistic aspects of it bothered me, so I decided to listen to my conscience!

I have seen True Lies a few times and like the whole concept, but it gets a little violent at times. I like to watch it and then ask the kids questions to see if I can read their signals!! :rotfl:

I'm still praying for your Dad.

:hug: Prayers for you...gosh thank goodness he listened to your mom! My college roomates's step dad had almost the same exact thing happen and her mom was the one that pushed him to go to the ER also...saved his life. There is a lesson here and my mom always says it...we have to really be aware when something unusual happens with our mates as we may be the only ones to see it.

My TV shows are few and far between. I LOVE NCIS! I also mourn the loss of ER...so much that my BFF sent me a card when it went off!:lmao: I try to watch Bones, but usually have to catch the reruns as it comes on Katie's dance night. I used to watch Heroes, but it started to really drag so I stopeed....other than that, I really don't watch TV at all.

Teresa - found out about the ring. I was a little off on the age. Seems she was working at 11 but she didn't buy the ring until she was almost 14. She was waiting tables at a Greek resturant in Durham, NC...which is where she and my mom grew up. Mom can't remember the name of the resturant and now it is bugging her. Anyway, that is also where she met my Papa.

On a trip to Oklahoma once I was driving with my Papa (that is where he is from....he is Choctaw Indian) , my mom was sleeping and I was driving, so I thought I would ask him questions...my mom was uncomfortable me bringing up her mom to him since they had divorced when my mom was 8. Anyway, he was in NC training at what was then Camp Butner during WWII. The nearest "big" city was Durham, so when they got leave, that is where the soldiers would go. That is how he met my grandmother. He says she lied about her age to him so she could date him...but so did he so he could join the Army! (Found that out while in OK on that trip!) But, they fell in love. When he shipped overseas to fight, she went to OK to live with his mother and Grandmother. My Grandma was scared for the storms in OK, so she moved back to NC while he was gone and brought his Grandma with her. I guess that is why my Papa always stayed here.

Sorry....I know that is more than you asked. I just love thinking about the two of them telling little lies to each other, it really is funny. They were a very handsome couple....I will try to take a picture of their portrait....don't have a scanner.

Oh please don't apologize!!!! I love it!!! I'm so glad you shared. I just love hearing things like this!

Too funny! I know you will get around to doing it and I can't wait to read it. I am going to make sure I am subscribed now

I have a couple of weeks off until my next semester at college so I am trying to get everything done now and do things I didn't have time to do last semester. I know once school starts I am not going to have time to do anything, so I am trying to enjoy my break and thinking about the next vacation.....that I sooooo need.

Well, I'll check back later and maybe find some pics to post. TTFN!
Oh, I tried to subscribe to your thread Teresa but it wouldn't let me. It said this thread is not accepting new posts.....I am not trying to post, I am trying to subscribe.......Maybe you have it locked for now. Just let me know when it opens and I will join.

One last thing I forgot to ask before. My sister joined the boards and posted a question twice with no responses. So, I figured I would ask you ladies and see if you know. Is princess Tiana going to be at Disney World for a meet and great? I know her show is over now but we think SHE may still be there. My sister is planning a trip around May and my 3 year old niece LOVES her. Everytime she sees the commercial she says "mommy, I love her!" So, we are hoping someone knows if she will be there or not. Also, do you know where she would be?.........If so, I think I am going to have to get to work on a Tiana dress......:woohoo:

I just asked them to move it back to the open TRs, so hopefully in a few days you can subscribe again and I can update!

Who is your sister? Did she post here? Hello Jessica's sister!!! :wave:

minnie2- Prayers for your family!!!

Kristine that is such a cute puppy!

I am so jealous! I have had my embroidery machine since Mother's day. I can't figure it out! I have a reader/ writer that I have NO clue how to use. And I would love to do things like your cupcake (so cute!), but, seriously, how in the H-E- Double Hockey Sticks- do that...I need someone to teach me...:confused3 :sad:

I was scanning Disney jobs the other day and out of curiosity checked their casting call. They are auditioning for Tiana, so sounds like she may be around for a while!

What kind of reader and machine do you have? I have PED-Basic. If you have that I might be able to help you. You can PM me if you like.

Good Morning all...Just needed somewhere to write this and I know you all are loving an supportive. My dd7 Gianna is having such a hard time and it is breaking my heart. She has been starting to have alot of tics lately and also many OCD type symptoms. We knew this was a possibility as dh has Tourette Syndrome, but it is much rarer for girls to exhibit the symptoms. She is having major issues with clothing, textures etc which makes daily functioning difficult. She is struggling so much with being different, and it is breaking my heart for her. I think the hardest part for me is that she is so aware of what is going on with her. She told me "I know being different makes me special, but I wish I was regular"

I'm sorry, that has to be so hard. :hug: It's so hard to see our kids struggling with things.
I'm Here! I'm Here! It took me until Page 8, but I finally made it!!! Did ya miss me?

Had a busy couple days - thought my sewing machine was broken! Arrrgh!!!! But it turned out it was just full of lint (I am a newbie and didn't know it could do that!), so I took care of it in a jiff once I figured it out.

Emmy got a modeling call Sunday night, for Monday morning! Talk about last minute notice, but it was her first call and I was soooooo excited! She was photographed in a bucket hat, sunglasses and bathing suit for the One Step Ahead catalog - now I really hope they use her pic, so she can tell everyone she is a "swimsuit model"!!!! She did a great job and I was so proud of her - didn't have my camera, though, so I didn't get any pics - I really hope they use her photos! She was too cute!
:

How exciting about the modeling call!!!! Keep us updated!

I'm here, I found my fullsize pictures, so I will post larger versions of the Disney customs when I am at home (I can't do pictures at work). I'm not sure how the others posted so small to begin with. I must have changed my settings in photobucket accidently.

So my New Years Resolution (one of them at least) is to get over my fear of the serger and actually try to learn how to use it. I got it for Christmas last year and have not used it once. At 1st I was in a huge hurry to finish up some Big Gives I was working on so I didn't take the time to learn it. Then we were putting the house on the market so I didn't have my sewing out much and then we moved and were spending all our time unpacking. Well my excuses are over and I must learn how to use my Serger this year.

Any tips on how to get started?

My tip is to just start using it! It's really not that hard. Just jump into a project and go. For me, I had to stop being so obsessive about the tension. I was trying to get it "perfect" but then realized it doesn't have to be! So, as long as it's not too bad, just go for it!

Hello there! Don't spill your coffee on your computer.

Minnie2 - So glad your mom had the wisdom to take him in immediately. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

As for what I would do if I wasn't worried about failing????? Probably become an interior decorator or open a boutique for children's clothing.

Favorite shows??? I LOVE the Mentalist....and all the CSI series. And I spend more hours than I care to count watching HGTV (or any other home improvement channels I can find).

Rochelle, that's our niece Courtney's middle name, I hope I can remember it now! Knowing me, I'll just start calling you Courtney!

That is my youngest daughter's middle name also....Brooke Rochelle

So, I've been playing around. . . here's a couple of pictures! Keep in mind, I only have a few colors of embroidery thread at the moment, so the colors on the cupcake aren't exactly perfect. I need to order the Marathon thread, just haven't done it yet. . .

th_cupcake.jpg
th_names.jpg

The cupcake is a design from SWAK and the other are just what came in my machine - I was playing around with placement, etc. On the hoop now is a tinkerbell applique that I'm testing out for a top I want to make for Ella.

Love the designs....especially the cupcake. Can't wait to see the tinkerbell.

Hi Ladies, wish me luck- big day tomorrow
1st: yet another ARD meeting (for special education for DD) and now, of course we're paying the advocate $50/hr:eek: to sit there with us, so I'm even more stressed; she emailed today and offered to meet us before hand and all I could think of was the extra $25, so I said, no thanks, we're fine- we'll see you at 10:30...ugh.

Second, my Janome seems to have the same issue it had 6 months ago- bye bye another $100-150 at least. However, this is one dark cloud that just might have a slightly silver toned lining- My dad happened to mention- you're getting it fixed again? Which led me into a discussion w/ DH about how we were throwing money away on an outdated machine, and if we traded both my embroidery (PES700ii) and my sewing machine in, we might get a good deal on an Innovis 1500D (which would be super awesome, because I can almost taste that 6x10 embroidery field). Of course, between the meeting and a very full day of patients I probably won't be able to sqeeze in the sewing machine dealer, but I'm sure gonna give it my best effort. Here's hoping for good news!

Good luck on both accounts. I hope all works out for you.

I hate zippers. I use buttons on everything.

I hate zippers too. I will do just about anything to avoid zippers.

My sister just had a baby girl last week and they can't get enough of onsies with tutus! I think it is a great idea. They are absolutely so sweet. Maybe you could do a monogram on the oneise?

Congrats on the new niece....pictures??

Ahhhh..my heart just breaks for her. I am so sorry she is having to go through this.

Emmy got a modeling call Sunday night, for Monday morning! Talk about last minute notice, but it was her first call and I was soooooo excited! :cool1: She was photographed in a bucket hat, sunglasses and bathing suit for the One Step Ahead catalog - now I really hope they use her pic, so she can tell everyone she is a "swimsuit model"!!!! :rotfl2: She did a great job and I was so proud of her - didn't have my camera, though, so I didn't get any pics - I really hope they use her photos! She was too cute!

Oh, can't wait to see pictures. Sounds so cute!

Breaking my heart just reading what she said to you. I will be praying for her. And don't feel guilty. We all need someplace to vent and get support.

HELP!!!

I need your pictures of your organized sewing room and ideas on how to organize. I know some have been posted before. I just bought a table at Ikea (love that store) when I was in NJ to put my NEW serger on. My room is such a mess...how do you organize your fabric..good ideas anyone? Mine are in a big tub and I hate it cause I can never find what I'm looking for. THANKS!!!

Teresa=-- I have a Viking Platinum 955E machine and its R/W (also Viking). Packaging says 4D d-CARD Reader/ Writer kit.

I'm here!!! I made it on page 10! Not bad :)

SCENTSY QUESTION
Someone in the thread posted something about Scentsy, so I ordered one and it just came in. I'm noticing the scent isn't that strong. I guess I am spoiled by Circle E. How many cubes am I supposed to put in there to get alot of scent going on? How do you know when to change it out? I find their website very uninformative.

I love Scentsy :) I use all 6 cubes in my regular and 2 in my plug ins.

th_cupcake.jpg
th_names.jpg

QUOTE]

So cute! It looks like it is stitching very nice!!!

Hi Ladies, wish me luck- big day tomorrow
1st: yet another ARD meeting (for special education for DD) and now, of course we're paying the advocate $50/hr:eek: to sit there with us, so I'm even more stressed; she emailed today and offered to meet us before hand and all I could think of was the extra $25, so I said, no thanks, we're fine- we'll see you at 10:30...ugh.

Second, my Janome seems to have the same issue it had 6 months ago- bye bye another $100-150 at least. However, this is one dark cloud that just might have a slightly silver toned lining- My dad happened to mention- you're getting it fixed again? Which led me into a discussion w/ DH about how we were throwing money away on an outdated machine, and if we traded both my embroidery (PES700ii) and my sewing machine in, we might get a good deal on an Innovis 1500D (which would be super awesome, because I can almost taste that 6x10 embroidery field). Of course, between the meeting and a very full day of patients I probably won't be able to sqeeze in the sewing machine dealer, but I'm sure gonna give it my best effort. Here's hoping for good news!

Lots of good thoughts and vibes headed your way!!

If I can ask everyone to please pray for my step dad. Last Tuesday night he was out to dinner with my mom and he told her about some facial numbing and twitching. Thankfully he listened to my mom and went to the ER. Well I get the call 5am Wed(not knowing they where at the ER) that he is in the hospital with a brain tumor! They removed it Thursday morning (New Years EVE) so far he is doing GREAT but we do know it is cancer we are just not sure what stage it is. We nhave no clue when the biopsy results will be in. He went home yesterday which amazes me! He doesn't need pt but does need OT which they are starting immediately. The dr said he will get full movement of his left side back and his slurred speach will get better.
My mom is so freaked out I hate that she is in Atlanta and I am in Chicago. It kills me being so far away! I am very close to my step dad and I adore him so nothing can happen to him!!
We have decided not to tell the kids at all at least until we know exactly what we are dealing with I pray that it really isn't cancer or just a level 1 and no treatment is needed so we don't have to tell the kids. They are going to freak knowing Pa is sick. For Kyle the sun rises and sets on Pa.

Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Happy to listen. Thoughts and prayers for you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter