Disboutiquers Part 14 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMILEETWILIGHT.jpg

I will make another one with the book cover after dinner. I hope she likes it. Don't forget to print it out in reverse or mirror image. I use Avery transfer paper and if you use any other color t shirt but white use the dark transfer paper. Cut around the letters. That will be easy for you.

Bummer -no, DH already pulled it out and packaged it back up....:confused3
There might be something wrong with it. I only had that problem when once and that was because one of the pieces slipped just before I punched it down. If it is doing it all the time then I would ask to exchange it or get the money back.

EMILEECOVER.jpg

This is my favorite design. I hope Emilee likes this one. Follow the instructions as for the other shirt.

Wendy- I used the simply sweet pattern. I altered the skirt and used Cinderella blue. I love how you can princessfy Carla's patterns.

Aimee it is great to have you back and posting pics, i always love your stuff. =)

sorry i havent been around much, life is crazy busy right now. love the little tinkerbelle outfits posted a page or so back, really cute.

Anyone have a suggestion for an easy bag to make for my trip to epcot next week? going with ds for his 5th grade end of year trip, would like something kind of small, enough room for camera, wallet and maybe a bottle of water...

Here is something I made. :)

Thing1043.jpg
Thing1055.jpg

Thing1053.jpg
Thing1051.jpg

Thing1050.jpg
Thing1049.jpg

That dress is super cute!:love: The dress is so pretty with her eyes. That is exactly what I want to try to do. I am going to try to make my girls sundress type costumes for MNSSHP in September. They want to be Princess Tiana, Peter Pan (she loves it) and The Queen of Hearts. I hear it is super hot in September.

what about the messenger bag on ycmt? it comes in small, medium and large and the directions are really simple (just bought it today for dd and ds's teacher gifts; it seems pretty good and there's a flap w/ magnetic snap closure, so pretty secure, too. and if you wanted the straps longer you could just measure what you needed.

... on a patriotic mode lately.... these 3 I completed this weekend. Got 2 others done as well!!! WOO HOO... but have to get those pics taken still!!

Plus JoJo got a short bob haircut this weekend!
IMG_8582.jpg

IMG_8578.jpg

IMG_8563.jpg

Lori

Here is something I made. :)

Thing1043.jpg
Thing1055.jpg

Thing1053.jpg
Thing1051.jpg

Thing1050.jpg
Thing1049.jpg
Can you add this to the photobucket account? I love this and dont want to forget it!

I satin stitched around the poodle applique. and stitched on the ribbon leash too. Here she is.......Fancy Joci!
IMG_7012.jpg

IMG_7010.jpg

IMG_7011.jpg
Adorable, one of a kind, so creative!

Toadstool- That is so sad about your neighbors and their child. Sounds like he isn't in a very happy home. I understand how it must be hard to "let go and let God" but these are the stretching times that make us stronger in life. Think of how Jesus loved those who were looking to destroy him. I'll be sure to say a prayer for you and for your nieghbors.

On another note- My Mom related this story to me that really bugged me. At my neice's birthday party there was a boy with Asper's disease....not sure if Im spelling it right, but they they have difficulty in social situations, playing with other kids, etc. Well his Mom was talking to my Mom and it saddened me to hear how she talked about her son. She told my Mom "Oh, he wigs out like twice a day, holds a teddybear and rocks back and forth and then wigs out again at the end of the day" etc. etc. It just made me so sad to hear a Mom refer to her child as "wigging out" The upside was that he was having a great time playing with the other kids. She is a single Mom with 4 children, Im sure that must be challenging.

PS. Is anyone else doing the pattern buy on FabricObsession- I put in for the village frock and the wanderings coat pattern- I REALLY want that coat pattern!

PPS. It has been 45-50 here today! WHERE is our May weather??? This is usually my favorite time of year because I love the weather when it's 70-78- not too hot and not too cold. Just damp and cool here. Guess its better than the humid 90s we had for 4 days a few weeks ago.

EMILEETWILIGHT.jpg

I will make another one with the book cover after dinner. I hope she likes it. Don't forget to print it out in reverse or mirror image. I use Avery transfer paper and if you use any other color t shirt but white use the dark transfer paper. Cut around the letters. That will be easy for you.
Love it but you cut off Emmett he is the cutest one! :lmao:

... on a patriotic mode lately.... these 3 I completed this weekend. Got 2 others done as well!!! WOO HOO... but have to get those pics taken still!!

Plus JoJo got a short bob haircut this weekend!
IMG_8582.jpg

IMG_8578.jpg

IMG_8563.jpg

Lori
super cute! I love the Snoopy fabric!!!!!

super cute! I love the Snoopy fabric!!!!!

Thank you soooo much... I have enough of the snoopy luckily to make one more set.. woo hoo!!! oh the mickey too.... jojo loves the sets.... she does not get to keep them.... but I am working on one for to keep now....
lori

Whew... you ladies move too fast! I've been in lurker mode lately (I think I missed ALL of part 13!) because I haven't had time to sew. I'm starting an apron for my SIL today, and then I have a huge list of things I need to get sewing on. So glad I made it over to the new thread, can't believe its already page 12!!

So there was a shooting at our local middle school today...

:hug:

My personal opinion, it seems like our little ones deal with so much stress these days and have no idea how to deal with it (meaning kids in general, not any of our personal kids).

And speaking of stress, I can see how this would be hard for you as well. Take care of yourself, okay?

So today at work during my lunch minutes ( I don't have an hour...I teach!), :laughing:

LOL! The last remnants of my teaching days seem to be that I can still use the restroom in less than 3 minutes total (with hand washing and a hallway walk to and from) and eat lunch in 10 minutes! LOL

TOM: Looks like you made a matching headband, too? SO ADORABLE. I'm now putting you on my list of "DADS THAT RAWK" right up near the top!

Do you happen to know what the pattern number is on this? I really like that for my 10 yo.

Sure thing! It's Simplicity 2994 and comes in regular girls 8-16 and plus girls 8.5-16.5.

I'm tempted to look and see if there's a Juniors or Womens similar to this, because it does look like something my teen would wear. I've got a while before I can tackle something like this though.

I did look at beginner sewing machines at Walmart today! Of course i told my husband and he rolled his eyes at me and said "What's the matter with the one you already have?" The one I have is an old one I think I paid $5 for at a yard sale and it scares me! I've stored it and never touched it!

Sorry if this has been posted already but I am have not been able to keep up with this thread lately.

I was at Michaels yesterday and all of their Disney ribbon that is normally $3.99 a spool (is that what it's called?) was on clearance for $1.00 a spool. What a great buy!

I bought some extras so if you don't have a Michaels near you or if yours is sold out PM me and I would be happy to send some your way.

Let me know if you need a better photo and I can take and post them tomorrow.

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

The pattern has a Jasmine look to it............... now I'll have to see if I can think of something.

Oooh you're right...

jasmine.jpg

I used the bottom of a McCall's pattern for the picture, but maybe even the EasyFit pants cut capri-length with loose elastic or a tighter cuff at the bottom?

I did look at beginner sewing machines at Walmart today! Of course i told my husband and he rolled his eyes at me and said "What's the matter with the one you already have?" The one I have is an old one I think I paid $5 for at a yard sale and it scares me! I've stored it and never touched it!
It definitely sounds like you need a new one! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter