• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquer's End of January Meet!

OH no! :hug: It was so neat to meet you there! I was so surprised!

It was kind of funny and unexpected. Almost the same thing happened with Jessica, except she was walking toward us. (It is kind of hard for me to keep a low profile when traveling with M;))

In a really odd situation, we ran into one of M's Disney people at Walmart yesterday-that was odd LOL Found out he is one of our neighbors.

Awesome news! DH's boss said he could have the 31st off!!

I am booked at Pop Century!!

The plan right now is to drive up Saturday morning, early. SO I'll be there Saturday night - any details on the unofficial meeting that night? (Guess I need to make custom PJs, huh Jessica?).

The official meet is 5pm at ESPN club at the boardwalk? I saw there is a t-shirt design - what are people doing with this? Iron on? I don't have an sheets - is there one I should get or is someone willing to print it for me. What color t-shirt did you decide on?

I'm excited - I hope you are too! Thank goodness for passholder rates!

So it'll be my DH, Isabel (DD, age 1), and me :)

PJ party in our room at Pop, sometime that evening. I said 8 on facebook, so probably around that time. If we are there earlier you are welcome to come over. I can't remember what time Jeanne gets in but she'll be there by then. Yes, you better make you some pj's. Hmm, guess I better make myself some or I'll be in big trouble! Atleast, Isabel needs some. What size easy fits do you make her?

Royal blue shirts for the meet shirt. I might be able to see if I can get a print out. I can't print them out either. My printer HATES me!

ESPN Sunday at 5 pm. Whoever gets there first let them know a large group is coming. I guess I can make a head count to have an idea of how many. I would like to say I'll do my best to be there first, but well, I am not the best always at timely issues! I'll try though!

I assume we'll do Epcot that morning so afterward if we head into the park we can get in. Most of us don't have park hoppers.

:sad1: I think I have been insulted LOL

Considering how rare it is for us to go to Ak, our meeting was strictly an accident.

Silly, she was yepping the recognizing M! I love AK by the way, what is your deal with it? I guess for wandering often it wouldn't be that fun though. Okay, I get it.

Anyone do online check in yet? Can you do requests with online check ins?

No sewing today as I am waiting for my new machine to come tomorrow and then will be out of town this weekend at my MILs !:scared1: Was debating on just packing the whole box and bringing it! She wouldn't mind! At least I could just play with it and figure out how to use it!

Silly, she was yepping the recognizing M! I love AK by the way, what is your deal with it? I guess for wandering often it wouldn't be that fun though. Okay, I get it.

Actually when I first moved Ak was my fave park. My best friend worked there so I was there a lot. But it is soooooooooo hot most of the year, I avoid that park like the plague.

PJ party in our room at Pop, sometime that evening. I said 8 on facebook, so probably around that time. If we are there earlier you are welcome to come over. I can't remember what time Jeanne gets in but she'll be there by then. Yes, you better make you some pj's. Hmm, guess I better make myself some or I'll be in big trouble! Atleast, Isabel needs some. What size easy fits do you make her?

Royal blue shirts for the meet shirt. I might be able to see if I can get a print out. I can't print them out either. My printer HATES me!

ESPN Sunday at 5 pm. Whoever gets there first let them know a large group is coming. I guess I can make a head count to have an idea of how many. I would like to say I'll do my best to be there first, but well, I am not the best always at timely issues! I'll try though!

I assume we'll do Epcot that morning so afterward if we head into the park we can get in. Most of us don't have park hoppers.

I guess text me when the PJ party is, and we'll go over (that is if you don't mind us coming, too). I'm really hoping it is warm and we can swim or something. If you start gathering earlier, let me know! As for the easy fits, size one easy fits with the 6 month elastic is what I'd be using (or 6 month size, with size 1 length)- she's getting thicker, but she's fairly slim for her age. I should be ashamed to admit that I haven't made her easy fits since she was 4 months old, and at that time I had to make her the dolly sized version elongating the legs and the rise - and they still fit her baggy. Guess I need to make a trip to Joann's and another store to find a 12M t-shirt to embroider - the smallest my JoAnn's ever has is 2T.

If you know of anyone that is willing to print for me - let me know. I'm willing to pay for it. We are still in the process of moving in and our printer needs to be taken from the garage (well, found first) and setup. I've been printing at my mom's and her dinosaur only prints b/w. Where did you find your royal blue t-shirt? I may go to Penny's, I usually have good luck there for women's t's.

I'm excited about meeting everyone. I am fairly shy - but I know I'll get over it. We have annual passes, so I have no clue where we will go that day - but if everyone wants to go into Epcot after, I'm game :)

Yeay!

just caught up on the thread - here is a pic of me from this summer
41176_1484611648219_1621711716_1170884_2373312_n.jpg

here is our plan for the weekend-
arrive 1/27 in am check-in BLT
T-Rex dinner 6pm
1/28 breakfast O'hana 10:55
1/29 Wild Africa Trek Tour at AK @ 1pm
dinner Yachtsman Steakhouse 725pm
1/30 5pm SEEING EVERYONE!
dinner 8pm in Norway
1/31 lunch Le Cellier 1:35 then catch the bus to the airport for home

Well, my plans may have changed slightly. W are still going to be there saturday and sunday, through fireworks. Does anyone have a headcount on the kids??
...t.

This is what I have so far:

Dallas (8) Lauren (5yo)
Luke (8) Sara Beth(7)
Megan (8) Morgan (9?)
Lily (5), Violet (1), and possibly Gavin (13?)
Tessa (7) and Sawyer (4)
Amy (5) and Amanda (3)
Isabel (1?)

Isabel is 1 (15 months to be exact).

Can anyone print out the meet logo for me? I'm willing to pay for shipping/the paper/ink via paypal for whatever it costs you. I just don't have a working printer or the printer sheets that work on dark shirts.

Thanks!

Great! Adi, I have been having printer problems, too! I did manage to get one for me and one for Ellen printed, but just barely! I can send the file to you (or you can copy from this thread.)

I am really upset--the problem is because my router doesn't work right most of the time. I have problems with the computer and cable TV, too (they all function from the same router.) The guy has been out more times than I can count! Still not fixed properly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter