DisBoards Secret Santa (Deadline is December 19th!)

Oh, I was confused. I thought this was an alternative to the VMK gift giving thing. I get it now, you're just trying to be organized about it because unless you gift yourself you can't be sure you'll get a gift (been there :sad1:).

Count me in: KrazyPete

Sign me up!

VMK name: greencoolcat

It doesn't have to be a big gift, right? 'Cause I'm not the kind of person that has 5 infernos *coughAENGUScough*

Sign me up!

VMK name: greencoolcat

It doesn't have to be a big gift, right? 'Cause I'm not the kind of person that has 5 infernos *coughAENGUScough*

Its not about giving something we have. This is for if the gift giving thing like last year when you send something that costs 500 credits to someone else.

Remember the pink candy cane..?

Updated list, and thanks magic for explaining the event. :santa:

Just got this back from VMK Shorty
Thanks for your interest in giving a gift to another VMK player.

Currently we do not offer this option. During the 2006 holiday season we did provide Players with the ability to give a gift to another Player anonymously, but the offer ended last year.

Regards,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support
http://www.vmk.com

Not sure if it had been posted elsewhere or not but it solves the mystery as to whether they are doing it this year:coffee: :coffee:

Currently we do not offer this option. During the 2006 holiday season we did provide Players with the ability to give a gift to another Player anonymously, but the offer ended last year.

Regards,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support

Not sure if it had been posted elsewhere or not but it solves the mystery as to whether they are doing it this year:coffee: :coffee:

It says they are not currently doing it. But they could still do it.:wizard: We can hope. :goodvibes

Regards,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support

oh no! i was so looking forward to it! i wanted to gift all my friends :( i hope lizbeth374's guess is right:woohoo:

Tomorrow is your last day to sign up for this. In regards to the Contact Us, they said they aren't currently offering it, not that won't. I understand they may not do it, but I beleive they will. Remember: Tomorrow is last day to sign up!

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST OR IF YOUR NAME IS MISPELLED!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter