DISboards.com Welcome Center

MrRobM615

<font color=royalblue>"Dreams" of picking up strai
Hey everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Rob and I am the manager of the welcome center, if you are in town we would love for you to come visit!! In the meantime I have posted some pictures is what the welcome center looks like, please visit our Facebook and like us!! Please share if you know other DISers who would like to see our link

Www.facebook.com/diswelcomecenter

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hey everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Rob and I am the manager of the welcome center, if you are in town we would love for you to come visit!! In the meantime I have posted some pictures is what the welcome center looks like, please visit our Facebook and like us!! Please share if you know other DISers who would like to see our link

Www.facebook.com/diswelcomecenter

Looking forward to meeting you all!

To quote a famous song, See You in September!

As a mod on the cruise board I would love to stop by and check it out before our June 30th cruise....we arrive in PC on the 29th.

MJ

Can someone provide info on what this is and what/who it is for? The facebook page gave very little info.

It is for all to enjoy. Here is the information that was on the release I saw.

We welcome all DISers who would like to stop in and say hello. The Welcome Center offers complimentary soft drinks, coffee and snacks, as well as free Wi-Fi, big screen TV, a play area for the little ones and even an Xbox 360! We will also have exclusive DISBoards.com merchandise for sale as well. It's a great place to come and hang out before or after your cruise.

So is it just a drop in center for DU Guests or is it combined with being somewhere to book a cruise or park vacation? I notice the office towards the back?

Ex Techie :)

So is it just a drop in center for DU Guests or is it combined with being somewhere to book a cruise or park vacation? I notice the office towards the back?

Below is taken from Pete's post that I linked above:

I'm pleased to officially announce the opening of the DISBoards.com Welcome Center in Cape Canaveral, FL – located just one mile from the Disney Cruise Line terminal in Port Canaveral.

We welcome all DISers who would like to stop in and say hello. The Welcome Center offers complimentary soft drinks, coffee and snacks, as well as free Wi-Fi, big screen TV, a play area for the little ones and even an Xbox 360! We will also have exclusive DISBoards.com merchandise for sale as well. It's a great place to come and hang out before or after your cruise.

If you are using FLTours (www.fltours.com ) for your transportation to or from the cruise terminal, they are offering a complimentary 30 minute stop at the Welcome Center.

The Welcome Center is located at 6550 North Atlantic Ave, Suite B, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920. We are located right next door to The Perfect Gift . The center is open Wed-Fri from 9am to 5pm and on Sat and Sun from 10am – 3pm. You can also visit our Facebook page for more information!

We look forward to seeing you there!!

I saw the link and read it and understood it. I asked if if they had DU TA's there so you can book a cruise or resort stay? :confused3

Sounds like a good place just a mile down the road to kill some time thou!

I saw the link and read it and understood it. I asked if if they had DU TA's there so you can book a cruise or resort stay? :confused3

Sounds like a good place just a mile down the road to kill some time thou!

We are all trained here to make future reservations, so yes we do travel as well :).

Our hours are. Monday and Tuesday closed. Wednesday - Friday 9-5. And Saturday and Sunday 9-3.

You should sponsor cruise parties the night before!!! Like for the April 14, 2014 cruise! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi! Can you please post your hours? We're taking a cruise this week/weekend and may stop in, if the timing works out. Thanks!

Hi! Can you please post your hours? We're taking a cruise this week/weekend and may stop in, if the timing works out. Thanks!

Our current hours are Wed thru Fri 10am to 5 and weekends 9am to 3. If there is a Disney Ship in Port, we are open. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter