• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboards App

Android phones have a DISboard app. I would assume so does Iphone.

what phone do you have?

There is one. It is called E-Ticket. :)

When is the last time your wish was granted that quickly?

I have an android.

I did a search "Disboard" and two came up but neither are called "E-Ticket"

The one I'm using is called DISBoards Mobile. So far I really like it.

The other one says "Forum Reader"

Really?!?! :headache:

When I search for it on my iPhone it just says, "did you mean Dillard's?"

I'm very jealous! :mad:

Webmaster Alex said in another thread they are working on one for the Iphone as we type.

Webmaster Alex my Disboard hero!!!! :love:

Did they say when they think it might be available?

eTicket.png

Disboards had an application called E-Ticket for both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. They allowed access to the Disboards and all the information from the theme parks.

E-Ticket for Walt Disney World has been taken out of the App store due to problems with it, I think you can still download the Disneyland version.

They've now made a new Application called which has just access to the Disboards. It's already out for Android. I think you can expect the iPhone version within the next couple of days, it takes longer for Apple for approve iPhone applications.

I've been using the disboards app for at least a year, but I think 2 years or more (I don't remember when I put it on my iphone). It is called eTicket WDW. It has the threads and then other info about the parks too.

What about getting them for the kindle fire? I use that more then my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter