disappointed :(

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
My mom went to California for a week and is not much of a Disney buff but was willing to go to downtown disney to pick up some pins for Ryleigh. Well she went to the Disney Store on Hollywood Blvd to ask how to get there and she was told it wasn't free. Of course she took the woman's word as the truth and didn't even try so we didn't get anything :(
How can someone living so close to Disneyland not know that Downtown Disney is free and a shopping area!!!! ?????
Guess we'll have to plan a trip there.... I just don't like the idea of JETLAG!

Maybe that woman doesn't like Disney :rolleyes: Sorry you didn't get any pins ... maybe you can trade for some on the collectors board.

Just thought I would let you know, when my daughter heard about what happened she made me promise that I would not charge you for this set. Therefore, consider it a gift from one daughter to another!

Also, keep one of the Mickey's and Minnie's as they will become collectors items as they are changing the sets to reflect Mickey's 75th Birthday!

See you on February 9th.

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter