disappointed in san angel inn, menu totally changed

Beka'sMom

Addicted to Disney!
our all time favorite restaurant in Mexico (Epcot) had a competely different menu and we were very disappointed when we ate there last week. the menu on wdwinfo.com still shows all the old favorite dishes we loved, such as plato mexicano and filete de puentas. plus our favorite appetizer was gone too! very upsetting as that was always a MUST place to eat at disney!

So many menus have been changed I know what u mean. I blame in on free dining as IMO they have cut corners on selections.

That is a shame. We were planning on returning here next year. Maybe there will still be some things the children will enjoy.:guilty:

I was told by many restaurants in WDW that they change menus 4 times a year to go with the seasons...I too get very bummed when my fav dish is removed

Sorry you were disappointed. What changed?

Menus change all the time both in Disney and in the real world. Always disappointing to have your favorites removed.
What did you end up ordering? :confused3

I like the new menu at San Angel better than the old one.

Would also like to point out that the menus on unofficial websites, or even the Disney website, are not always accurate and should not be taken as being completely accurate at the time of your trip.

our all time favorite restaurant in Mexico (Epcot) had a competely different menu and we were very disappointed when we ate there last week. the menu on wdwinfo.com still shows all the old favorite dishes we loved, such as plato mexicano and filete de puentas. plus our favorite appetizer was gone too! very upsetting as that was always a MUST place to eat at disney!

Sorry to hear what you wanted is no longer available. I try my best to keep the menus updated within 4 months. I have no way of knowing when a restaurant will change the menu. It could be the day after I just updated, the day before or anytime in between or not at all.

If you are dining and you see the menu is different than we have, please let me know. I can run over and get the changes.

T.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter