Disappointed in new code

Keep checking for what you want! I am another one that couldn't get anything on that first day of discounts. I phoned back yesterday (2nd day) in the afternoon just on a hunch - and I got the resort and room I wanted!! :wizard: (Now just have to convince my husband it is the resort and room he wanted, too! ;) )

Good luck, everyone!

Happy planning!

Lives4Disney :earsgirl:

Lives4Disney said:
Keep checking for what you want! I am another one that couldn't get anything on that first day of discounts. I phoned back yesterday (2nd day) in the afternoon just on a hunch - and I got the resort and room I wanted!! :wizard: (Now just have to convince my husband it is the resort and room he wanted, too! ;) )

:

Well don't leave us hanging! :guilty: What room and resort did you get??

Minerva said:
Well don't leave us hanging! :guilty: What room and resort did you get??

Oh, you're sweet! I didn't think it mattered to anyone but me.....

I booked BWI, concierge deluxe!!! I have a family of 5, so this room should be PERFECT for us!! 2 queens, and a sofa bed, two tvs, more room basically. We have never stayed at BWI, but I read that there are only 6 of these rooms, so I am feeling really lucky to have snagged one.

THANKS for caring!! Now to convince my husband :earboy2: ........He only sees the bottom line $$$$$......Maybe I should leave him at home! ;)

Lives4Disney said:
Oh, you're sweet! I didn't think it mattered to anyone but me.....

I booked BWI, concierge deluxe!!! I have a family of 5, so this room should be PERFECT for us!! 2 queens, and a sofa bed, two tvs, more room basically. We have never stayed at BWI, but I read that there are only 6 of these rooms, so I am feeling really lucky to have snagged one.

THANKS for caring!! Now to convince my husband :earboy2: ........He only sees the bottom line $$$$$......Maybe I should leave him at home! ;)

I'm leaving mine at home! He just does not get the whole "Disney thing." I'm so glad you got what you wanted, if your husband balks at the cost just remind him how much money you saved with the discount and have a wonderful trip. :)

Minerva said:
I'm leaving mine at home! He just does not get the whole "Disney thing." I'm so glad you got what you wanted, if your husband balks at the cost just remind him how much money you saved with the discount and have a wonderful trip. :)
Well my husband is thrilled. We called to apply the new code to our current reservation but there wasn't any availablity in the value category, which is what we had booked so the CM offered to check the moderate resorts. Now our reservation has been upgraded from ASMo to POR for 7 nights (MYW+PH+MPP+Dining Plan) for only $25 more and I still saved money because now there is a refrigerator in the moderate rooms and I was going to have to pay and extra ?$70.00? or so for the fridge at the value resort. And this is where my husband wanted to stay to begin with!!! So I got the best of both worlds!! Savings and a happy Hubby!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter