DISApalooza 2015 Official Information Thread

Patience - this info will be sent/posted as soon as we work it out with the bus company. Keep in mind we just turned off transportation sign-ups a week ago and sent the numbers to the bus company. I'm sure we will have this soon.

For those of us not taking Dreams buses, where should we gather to receive credentials? I am guessing just outside the USO main gates? (Just north of the globe)

Do you think 8:30 p.m. would be sufficiently early? I was just gauging by what time the buses are picking up at Disney resorts. Thanks!

They will start walking people back to Diagon Alley at around 9PM - they have not told me when credential distribution will begin.

We plan on having a day in the park before the big party. Am I reading right in that I can't park and leave my car in the garage straight through! If not, where do people park who visit City Walk?

Super excited for the party! I have a quick question about the buses. I'm staying at BLT and I can't remember when I signed up if it was a BLT/Contemporary sign up. So, should I look for the bus at the Contemporary entrance or will it pick up at BLT too? Thanks so much.

We plan on having a day in the park before the big party. Am I reading right in that I can't park and leave my car in the garage straight through! If not, where do people park who visit City Walk?

The parking structure for both theme parks and City Walk are one in the same. You will not have a problem. if you leave the car there.

I am so sad. Disapalooza was my 50th birthday present from my husband. I planned a long weekend at WDW arriving Friday, December 4th and leaving Tuesday, December 8th. I am having complications from Diverticulitis and I won't be able to travel. I need to have surgery in January.

I am so sad! I hope that my fellow Disers enjoy their trip. The worst part is that I am going to lose money with my airlines, Mickey's party, and Disapalooza. That was just the icing on the cake. Sorry to be a downer.

i truly hope everyone enjoys their time at Disapalooza.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Nancy

I am so sad. Disapalooza was my 50th birthday present from my husband. I planned a long weekend at WDW arriving Friday, December 4th and leaving Tuesday, December 8th. I am having complications from Diverticulitis and I won't be able to travel. I need to have surgery in January.

I am so sad! I hope that my fellow Disers enjoy their trip. The worst part is that I am going to lose money with my airlines, Mickey's party, and Disapalooza. That was just the icing on the cake. Sorry to be a downer.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Nancy

I'm very sorry to hear that, I'm hopeful you'll have a speedy and safe recovery!

You might be able to get a refund on your mvmcp tickets. Just call and ask, some cms will refund them, you just need to call until you get the right one.

We had one of our Halloween party tickets refunded, my boyfriend's mom couldn't make it. The first cm said nonrefundable, called back right after and the next cm was more than happy to do it.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Nancy

Hope you feel better soon!

:earsboy: Bill

I'm very sorry to hear that, I'm hopeful you'll have a speedy and safe recovery!

You might be able to get a refund on your mvmcp tickets. Just call and ask, some cms will refund them, you just need to call until you get the right one.

We had one of our Halloween party tickets refunded, my boyfriend's mom couldn't make it. The first cm said nonrefundable, called back right after and the next cm was more than happy to do it.

Thank you!!! I will try!!

Woohoo! Leaving tomorrow night for Orlando, spending Sunday at Disney Springs, and Monday to Friday on the Dream. After that onto a weekend at Universal including the big event!

Before I am out of touch for four days... all we need to check in at the event are adult id's right? What time should we arrive to start check-in?

:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter