DISApalooza 2013 - Official Information Thread

Is there a certain time before park closing when they will reduce the price to park or stop charging to park? We do not have regular park admission and will only be attending the Disapalooza Party. I wasn't sure if we would still have to pay the full day price for parking. Also, just making sure there isn't a problem accessing the parking lot and staying there after the official close of Hollywood Studios. Any help with these questions would be appreciated.

Not sure they will be that night as there is a D23 event which has exclusive access to the Osborne lights that night -might be worth checking before making plans.

I just checked this event and saw $205 a ticket? Wow. I know you're getting a lot with the event...

Not sure they will be that night as there is a D23 event which has exclusive access to the Osborne lights that night -might be worth checking before making plans.

I hope that this isn't the case. It was a lot of fun going to the first TSM party and seeing Osbourne just beforehand.

Is there a certain time before park closing when they will reduce the price to park or stop charging to park? We do not have regular park admission and will only be attending the Disapalooza Party. I wasn't sure if we would still have to pay the full day price for parking. Also, just making sure there isn't a problem accessing the parking lot and staying there after the official close of Hollywood Studios. Any help with these questions would be appreciated.

I can't give you an exact time but I know just around, or shortly before, park closing the kiosks are no longer 'manned' and there is no charge to park.

I do not beleive access to the lot will be an isse after park closes and before the party - it has never been in tha past. There will not be an issue with your vehicle being in that lot well past closing and through our event.

I just checked this event and saw $205 a ticket? Wow. I know you're getting a lot with the event...

The D23 event is over 2 days: https://d23.com/d23-events/holiday-splendor/. It includes the private Osborne Lights viewing the first night, and a full day at Epcot on the second day.

With Fantasmic scheduled at 6:30 and DHS open until 8:00, there is no reason for the park to remain open an hour after the park closes for day guests.

The D23 event is over 2 days: https://d23.com/d23-events/holiday-splendor/. It includes the private Osborne Lights viewing the first night, and a full day at Epcot on the second day.

With Fantasmic scheduled at 6:30 and DHS open until 8:00, there is no reason for the park to remain open an hour after the park closes for day guests.

Sent an email to D23 to find out what time the "private viewing" of Osborne Lights was to begin. This was the reply:

"We are delighted to have received your recent email and we appreciate your interest in D23. Upon review, the exact time for the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights is not available. This information will be released closer to the date of this event. we are very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause."

Not exactly helpful...

For those experienced...will there be any transportation after the event (like taxi's) or is it best to book the DIS bus?

Thanks!!!

For those experienced...will there be any transportation after the event (like taxi's) or is it best to book the DIS bus? Thanks!!!

I'm intending to bring a taxi number with me and call when I'm ready to leave, I've got a little one and might not make it to the end of the event in order to take the bus.

If anyone needs a ride to OKW I had a credit with Mears so I have a van coming that will have a little room.

I am green with envy that people are getting their Magic Bands. As I live in the UK, I won't get mine until we check in.

Corinna

We will be closing out the transportation option on Sunday evening 11/10 so that we can contract with the bus company on Monday.

If you want transportation after the event back to your resort please sign up ASAP.

If you do not know how to sign up for transportation send me an email at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com with the subject link "Need Transportation Info" and I will send you an email with instructions.

Wonderful news about the podcast taping.

Now can you arrange it to show in My Disney Experience?

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter