DISApalooza 2013 - Official Information Thread

I'll be there, staying at SSR and begging for a ride back that night!!!!

My DBF and I are very excited to be attending!! :cool1::cool1:
Can you add us to the list - Robin and Robert, staying at Coronado Springs Resort. Not sure what we're doing about a rental car yet so we may need transport, but not sure. Thanks - looking forward to meeting you all!! :cloud9:

We are going to close out registrations for this event on 10/15/2013 so that we can get credentials made and shipped to all our attendees in time. If you want to attend please act fast.

Also, we are getting reports from the Swan/Dolphin that rooms are almost gone for that weekend - if you still need a room please book it now as they may sell out at any minute.

Hi John

Would we better getting our credentials shipped to our hotel rather than to the UK? We leave home 11/22 and it would be cheaper for you too! x

Hi John Would we better getting our credentials shipped to our hotel rather than to the UK? We leave home 11/22 and it would be cheaper for you too! x

Same here - we are also flying in from the UK at the end of November so would be happy to collect at the resort to save international shipping :)

My apologies if there is, but is there a discussion in here which attendees are asking to share taxi's/vans from the airport to the Swan? We'll be staying there and are willing to split the cost of a van from/to the airport on the 6th and the 9th. Any takers?

Any word if transportaion to be provided for after the disapalooza party ? I have a party of 2 for Cornado Springs.

Any word if transportaion to be provided for after the disapalooza party ? I have a party of 2 for Cornado Springs.

All information is updated in the first post as it becomes available.

You can check there for any updates.

Just listened to the podcast. So excited. Can's wait til the merchandise comes out. I need a shirt! I can't wait to meet all of you. :cool1:

I hope it's okay I made our own shirts. Didn't know there would be merch available!

I hope it's okay I made our own shirts. Didn't know there would be merch available!

I'm sure it's fine :thumbsup2

I think I just realized who you are... I read some of your trip reports a couple of years ago. Your husband only eats pizza or something, right? :)

I'm sure it's fine :thumbsup2

I think I just realized who you are... I read some of your trip reports a couple of years ago. Your husband only eats pizza or something, right? :)

Yup that's me! Luckily DH is staying home on this trip.. lol. We're going deluxe. It will be my dad's first trip (and as he says, his last trip ever). It will just be me and DS at Disapalooza though. Looking very forward to it!

Finally decided to take a quick trip in December to use up some of my vacation days, booked flights today and just submitted my form for the event!

Finally decided to take a quick trip in December to use up some of my vacation days, booked flights today and just submitted my form for the event!

Looking forward to seeing you there! I grew up not too far from you and went to Freehold Mall regularly. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter