DISApalooza 2013 - Official Information Thread

I just got my confirmation. I am so happy. Now I just have to hope that I get my credentials before I leave for the USA. We leave the UK on December 3rd.

Corinna
We're registered but I've got a problem......we're in WDW from 11/23/13 so haven't got an address to send our credentials too other than POFQ. Any suggestions???

This will be our first DIS meet up....so so excited to be in WDW at the right time for once!

Hi, westgirl and dolphingirl47. I put my address as the Walt Disney World Swan Resort and underneath ATTN: Guest My Name, Arrival Date. This worked two years ago when I stayed at WDW Pop Century Resort and they had my folder with my credentials.

This is just my own personal experience and not official in any way. Just my experience.

I made sure to use the correct resort name and resort address and added my name and arrival date.

This may be dumb, but is there a way to sign up without paying? I can't rationalize paying 119 for dh and I for 2 hours in the park, or am I missing something? Is something else included in the admission?

There is no way to sign up without paying.

While the details have not been released, this is a private event on Pixar Street after Hollywood Studios has closed for the evening.

We will have Toy Story Mania to ourselves.

The rest of the park will not be open or available.

Further details will be announced as they become available.

I'm sure that with a bit of research, you'll be able to find threads about the parties held in the past.

Hi, westgirl and dolphingirl47. I put my address as the Walt Disney World Swan Resort and underneath ATTN: Guest My Name, Arrival Date. This worked two years ago when I stayed at WDW Pop Century Resort and they had my folder with my credentials.

This is just my own personal experience and not official in any way. Just my experience.

I made sure to use the correct resort name and resort address and added my name and arrival date.

I would have gone down that route, but I am not checking in at a Disney resort until the day of the event and I have had negative experiences with having anything sent to the hotel we are staying at from December 3rd to 6th. They lost a couple of things that were sent to us on a previous stay.

Corinna

I would have gone down that route, but I am not checking in at a Disney resort until the day of the event and I have had negative experiences with having anything sent to the hotel we are staying at from December 3rd to 6th. They lost a couple of things that were sent to us on a previous stay.

Corinna

Oh, I'm sorry. I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks Ray I thought of that we've had mixed results with resort deliveries too..... I think I'll send a mail to the Dap address for help.

We've just received our confirmation were looking forward to making new friends over the weekend.

Received confrimation, bringing wife and two daughters, 6 and 11. Looking forward to it, now I just need to figure out how to finally beat my wife in TSMM.

Thank you to John, Kevin, and the whole team for all of your hard work. We really appreciate it. We know events like this take a lot, especially since you have quite a few big events just ending or in the planning process. Thank you!!! :flower3:

I'm IN!!! Just got my confirmation email! Can't wait to see y'all there! :yay::yay:

Thank you to John, Kevin, and the whole team for all of your hard work. We really appreciate it. We know events like this take a lot, especially since you have quite a few big events just ending or in the planning process. Thank you!!! :flower3:

:thumbsup2 Yes! Thank you to everyone involved in putting this event together. :worship::worship:

I'm IN!!! Just got my confirmation email! Can't wait to see y'all there! :yay::yay:

:thumbsup2 Yes! Thank you to everyone involved in putting this event together. :worship::worship:

I am glad that you are in, too. Looks like we finally get to meet in person.

And I also want to say a big thank you to the people organizing this.

Corinna

Got my confirmation. Does that mean I am in for sure? I so hope so. Very excited. See you all there.:cool1:

Confirmed! YEA!!. I have been watching this thread everyday just waiting to sign up. I have had my airfare and hotel booked for weeks. Thanks to all that are putting this together. This will be my first DIS event. Can't wait.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter