DISApalooza 2013 - Official Information Thread

Do we know when you guys will announce if there will be bus service at the end of the party? I'll be at SSR and no way to get back there!!! If no bus service, I'll have to start looking for a seat in someone's car!!!

I won't have any information on whether we will be able to supply a bus (and what the potential cost would be) until much closer to the event. I would suspect about a month prior but don't hold me to that.

There are two of us at CBR, need a ride. I have taken a cab from CBR to epcot, and that was 20 bucks with the tip.

We'll have to start a carpool list just in case .... We'll be going back to POFQ with two empty seats three at a squeeze :-)

Please add us to the carpool list, we are staying at All Star Music, and will have a rental car. Can take 2 passengers! So excited for this, it will be the final night of our vacation and what a wonderful way to spend it!

We are at the all star music and do not have a ride....if no buses are offered we will either catch a ride or taxi it. Either way we are both super excited! So ready for Dec to get here!!!!

I won't have any information on whether we will be able to supply a bus (and what the potential cost would be) until much closer to the event. I would suspect about a month prior but don't hold me to that.

Thanks John!

So, I'll be a local next week and am still debating attending the event as I will probably be going it alone. Anyone ever do a DAP solo? Will I feel out of place going by myself?

So, I'll be a local next week and am still debating attending the event as I will probably be going it alone. Anyone ever do a DAP solo? Will I feel out of place going by myself?

Absolutely, I go to Disney every December, sometimes on my own, and sometimes with my kids. Enjoy!

I am going solo, too. DH does not share my love for everything Disney.

Corinna

Lots of us solos going! ::yes:: You'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to make new friends at an event like this! ;) Friends you will meet up with over and over again in the coming months and years! :thumbsup2

This will be my first DAP, but now that I've done a few of the local DIS meets, I don't feel as shy as I used to (and believe me, even with someone along, I still felt shy at first). Such a friendly group of people, including the podcast team!

I just noticed soft drinks and water are included :cool1: I think I remember paying a small fortune for a diet coke at the last Toy Story event!!

Lots of us lonely solos. Maybe we need a predetermined spot to meet up and say hi. I know how hard it can be when you feel all alone at something like this.

This will be my first DAP and I will be going solo. Come and join in the fun!

UPDATE IN FIRST POST

We have sold out of our available space at the Dolphin but the folks at S/D were kind enough to give us the same price on a few rooms at the Swan. ACT FAST - THESE WILL NOT LAST!!!!

Specially priced rooms are now available at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort for the weekend of the DAP 2013 Toy Story Mania Event . You must have an active registration/confirmation for the event to take advantage of these great rates.

$119 per night plus tax plus resort fee (standard view room - no upgrades available at this price)

To book these special rates go to this page https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.co...s/dap-2013.cfm

I'll be in 12/4-8 from New Jersey, me and my 2 kids, plan on spending the evening at DHS, before exiting and re-entering for DAP :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter