** Dis Weight Loss Group - August 2015 Week 2**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Good afternoon all:wave:

Hope you all had a great week.:cool1:

Im a little bit late in posting this week as I have been interviewing all morning, so apologies for that.:littleangel:

Weigh in night for me tonight, not sure how its going to go this week, I cant call it.:confused3

Welcome back Cathy from holidays, good to see you back.:cheer2:

Look forward to everyones updates:Pinkbounc

Good luck with your weigh in.

I have stayed the same this week. (I'm finding it very hard to get back to tracking after a week off for my mum's visit.)

Im a little bit late in posting this week as I have been interviewing all morning, so apologies for that.:littleangel:

Weigh in night for me tonight, not sure how its going to go this week, I cant call it.:confused3

Its great to be back! Not sure about going back on the diet though:sad1:

To answer a previous post Sue, not sure about a trip report as the holiday was mostly LA and I hate the place, not so many conscious choices as a LOT of walking! In the heat! DS and the family are still soooo happy. I will

Great to be back! Not so great being back on the diet though:sad1:

Still on :cloud9:, will take some time to calm down I think! I will cobble some thoughts together for a report, and post a photo of DS if you guys want to see the medal.

I don't think my choices were that great, more a case of a lot more walking! :crutches:

Best of luck to everyone for the week ahead!pixiedust:

I have stayed the same this week. (I'm finding it very hard to get back to tracking after a week off for my mum's visit.)

Well done Libby, always better than a gain. :cheer2: Im sure you will soon get back on track.:love1:

Its great to be back! Not sure about going back on the diet though:sad1:

To answer a previous post Sue, not sure about a trip report as the holiday was mostly LA and I hate the place, not so many conscious choices as a LOT of walking! In the heat! DS and the family are still soooo happy. I will

Great to be back! Not so great being back on the diet though:sad1:

Still on :cloud9:, will take some time to calm down I think! I will cobble some thoughts together for a report, and post a photo of DS if you guys want to see the medal.

I don't think my choices were that great, more a case of a lot more walking! :crutches:

Best of luck to everyone for the week ahead!pixiedust:

Sounds as though you done a ton of walking Cathy, Yes please post some photos, we would love to see some, thank you:thumbsup2

Well it was a good night for me, I lost 1.5lbs and I am now at traget:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Now the hard work begins again trying to maintain it. We had dissapointing news in club last night, that because its only a small group Slimming World has decided to close it down. It is a small group but we are all very loyal and turn up every single week. We have written to SW to put our case forward but Im not sure it will do any good:sad:

I have faith that you'll be back losing soon if that's what you want.

Now the hard work begins again trying to maintain it.

I'm sure you'll do fine maintaining. You've done such a fab job so far. Really sad to hear about SW wanting to close you're area down. That's really bad. I hope they listen to your case.

I've lost 0.9kg this week which I'm super happy with. At this rate in 3 weeks I'll be at my target.

Well it was a good night for me, I lost 1.5lbs and I am now at
target:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Now the hard work begins again trying to maintain it. We had dissapointing news in club last night, that because its only a small group Slimming World has decided to close it down. It is a small group but we are all very loyal and turn up every single week. We have written to SW to put our case forward but Im not sure it will do any good:sad:

Well done Sue on getting back to target!!:love1: And best of luck with the maintenance! Sad news about your local club:( I think the only figures SW are interested in is their bottom line!

I have faith that you'll be back losing soon if that's what you want.

I'm sure you'll do fine maintaining. You've done such a fab job so far. Really sad to hear about SW wanting to close you're area down. That's really bad. I hope they listen to your case.

I've lost 0.9kg this week which I'm super happy with. At this rate in 3 weeks I'll be at my target.

Well done Rachel!:Pinkbounc Another close to target! I'm going to be here on my own in this thread at this rate!:rotfl2:

Anyway, I weighed myself this morning, to get back to my usual day. I lost 2.6 kilos!!!:jumping1:

That is the holiday gain off, and a little extra! I think I have half a pound for my six stone loss, and then I will set a new range of targets, both metric and otherwise, it keeps the mind going and gives a lot of nice surprises!:banana::banana:

Best of luck to all for the coming week!

I know this is last weeks thread but I just wanted to record I've lost 0.6kg this week. yey :)

Exactly 2kg to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter