**Dis Weight Loss Group - April 15 - Week 1**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Morning guys

Welcome to April:daisy: Hope you all had a lovely Easter break and ready to get back on plan.:flower1:

The weather here is great today, really sunny and a great day to start the weekly thread. I think going forward I am going to start a new thread every Wednesday as I know a lot of us weigh mid week.:bounce:

I managed a 1lb loss last week, so was pleased with that, it may be a different story tonight as my daughter and her boyfriend came home from London Easter Saturday to surprise me, so lots of eating and drinking followed but it was worth it:drinking1popcorn::

Good luck everyone, hope you have a great week:jumping1:

Hi Sue, its cracking weather up here too!:sunny: I had a loss of 0.9 kilos this week:flower1: I still have roughly 0.5 kilos to get to my 4 stone loss. I think I need somepixiedust: for this week. Fingers crossed!

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead.

Hi, I've been loving this beautiful weather, too. Long may it last.

I lost another 1lb today. This is the first public holiday where I've not gained weight. Of course, with the huge amount I put on over my NYC holiday, I really couldn't afford to put any on.

Good luck Cathy with your new target.

Pam

Well done everyone.

I've lost a pound this week. I am still following WW but can feel myself getting a bit complacent about portion sizes. Hopefully going back to work next week will help me to focus.

Having worked like crazy, and really watching the portion control and calorie count, I weighed myself this morning (2 days early!) and I've lost a further 0.7 kilos! That's the 4 stones reached:cloud9::yay::cloud9::yay::cloud9: I'm thinking of changing my weighing day to Friday/Saturday as I don't feel so miserable if I don't lose or have a small gain on a Monday weigh day. A new target: 11 to 14lbs for my holiday in July:flower1:

Well done Pam and Libby! Best of luck to all for this week!:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts