DIS Videos | Holidays 2016

Glad you're enjoying them. We'll probably do more food videos this weekend. There's also a video of World of Color on the way.
I'd love more food videos- it's helping us decide what to try for our Dec trip!! Also off topic but any word on if Olaf's snow area is returning?

I'd love more food videos- it's helping us decide what to try for our Dec trip!! Also off topic but any word on if Olaf's snow area is returning?

Totally forgot about the snow area. The rumor when the Frozen Pre-Show closed was that it closed so they could set up for the snow fest, but now nothing. Looks like no ice rink in DTD this year either.

Great video. Thanks for sharing.
Would be great if it shows more of the food contents as in the layers of ingredients rather than trying to describe using words (sorry may be pictures paints a thousand words).

Now I know the reason I couldn't watch WOC last night. All you media guys got all the passes. But it's all ok since I got to me you and MaryJo. Can't wait to get some wifi and watch. Amazing show!

Now I know the reason I couldn't watch WOC last night. All you media guys got all the passes. But it's all ok since I got to me you and MaryJo. Can't wait to get some wifi and watch. Amazing show!

That was so fun running in ti you and meeting you, Chris!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter