DIS Video Tutorials: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterWill

Administrator
More to come, but I figured these would be good to start with. I'll be recording video tutorials that will help you do some things on the DIS and DISboards with ease. If you have any ideas for videos that you think would be helpful Let us know!

VIDEO TUTORIALS

**You can make the videos larger by clicking the bottom right icon in the player.

Tutorials:
#1 DIS Ticker Tutorial - How to create custom countdown ticker
#2 How to post a picture on the boards
#3 How to make a Signature / Avatar from a picture
#4 For those listen to the DIS Unplugged here is a tutorial on how to record an mp3 for FREE! (voice mails)

Got A Suggestion?

Like the videos? Let us know!

WebmasterWill:surfweb:

:worship: You are an awesome guy!

I am making this a sticky!

Thank you Webmaster Will! All of us non-computer savvy people are very appreciative. I'm going on my trip Oct 5th and I can't wait to share my food reviews with my fellow DIS Foodies and of course the Fort Fiends.

Bless you. :worship:

im new to the dis just trying to get myself up and running, thank you! Your videos are very helpful

I wish I could give you a kiss for this! :lovestruc

I have been on these boards since 2004 , and I could never figure out how to post a pic. I love the video. Seeing it in front of my eyes, showed me how easy it really is.

Really appreciate your thought on this.

How do I put one of those really cute countdown markers with my signature?:confused:

Hey, that was really cool, I knew how to do the pics, but never thought about mp3 voice, coooool! :thumbsup2

Thanks for postin' that.

More to come, but I figured these would be good to start with. I'll be recording video tutorials that will help you do some things on the DIS and DISboards with ease. If you have any ideas for videos that you think would be helpful Let us know!

VIDEO TUTORIALS

**You can make the videos larger by clicking the bottom right icon in the player.

Tutorials:
#1 How to post a picture on the boards
#2 How to make a Signature / Avatar from a picture
#2 For those listen to the DIS Unplugged here is a tutorial on how to record an mp3 for FREE! (voice mails)

Got A Suggestion?

Like the videos? Let us know!

WebmasterWill:surfweb:

This was great. I copied what you said on paper and went on line and posted my first pic about 2 weeks ago. You made it so easy. Thank you.:worship:

Will,

Great help. Looking forward to sharing photos. Now I need to fix my avitar. The wife will need to work the signature! Thanks...

Hey Will,

Avitar looks OK, but need to look at our new signature. Is there a practice board somewhere..? Hate to waste DISer time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter