DIS Unplugged Universal Show is Up!

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
DIS Unplugged - Universal Show #1 - 01/15/14

In this episode of the Universal Edition, we talk about the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley Webcast, A Harry Potter Celebration Weekend and review the Red Oven Pizza Bakery at CityWalk.

http://youtu.be/tRZykbUEZjg

I only found it in the YouTube channel. Hope they create a separate podcast feed for an audio only version.

I'd also like to see a second (audio) podcast feed for Universal.

Yay!
Before we go to Disney for a week this summer, we're going to Universal for a couple of days for the first time since..1996ish. Cannot wait! It's hard to find as much info for Universal as it is for WDW, so I can't wait to watch this one.

This is very timely.

I may be tagging along with my husband for a business trip (at the Gaylord Palms :confused3 -- never been) towards the end of summer. We want to add a few extra days for Universal/WWoHP and have absolutely no idea where to begin. I often send people to your podcasts as a first stop for Disney vacation planning and will be taking my own advice for Universal.

Thanks for all of your great work and willingness to share your expert advice. It is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for watching everybody! :3dglasses

Here is a show notes page with the video and some links, as well as a download of the audio version: http://www.disunplugged.com/2014/01/17/dis-unplugged-podcast-011514-universal-show/

The audio version has been added to the regular DIS Unplugged feed and should be available in iTunes and other readers soon.

I'd also like to see a second (audio) podcast feed for Universal.

For the time being we're just seeing how things go so we'll be keeping it in the regular feed. If it ends up needing its own feed, we'll definitely do that!

Thanks for watching everybody! :3dglasses

Here is a show notes page with the video and some links, as well as a download of the audio version: http://www.disunplugged.com/2014/01/17/dis-unplugged-podcast-011514-universal-show/

The audio version has been added to the regular DIS Unplugged feed and should be available in iTunes and other readers soon.

For the time being we're just seeing how things go so we'll be keeping it in the regular feed. If it ends up needing its own feed, we'll definitely do that!

Awsome-sauce!!:thumbsup2

Great job, Craig and Shaun! I loved seeing the two of them on their own.

I haven't been to Universal in 10 years, so I have a lot to catch up on.

What a great show guys!!!
For your first solo gig, you were top notch and I'm looking forward to the next show.
We are a coaster family so we do both Universal and Disney.

Awesome job Craig and Shaun.

I am pleased to see the return of a Universal podcast in the DISUnplugged line up :thumbsup2

Just finished listening to episode two, and wanted to say, great job Craig & Shaun! I really love the idea of a Universal podcast with people I already feel like I "know" from the Disney shows. Being a Harry Potter nerd, it definitely hasn't hurt that this started up right as so much news around the HP expansion is happening! I am looking forward to the next episode! :thumbsup2

I have to say I was truly excited to see the addition of a UO podcast. There is so much there to enjoy. I think Shaun & Craig are great hosts and this show has great potential.

...but I do have one concern. It seems so far it is not as much a UO podcast, but more of a Harry Potter podcast. I do understand I may be in the minority, I simply am not that interested in HArry Potter and its future in the park. I enjoyed the ride and the detail in the park is unprecedented, but HP is just not my thing.. or my family. I know I am not alone.

So here's hoping that future podcasts will be about the myriad of other wonderful things in the park as much as HP :)

Like I said, I do enjoy the podcast and I will keep listening.. Keep it up!

I think this week's Universal show was Harry Potter centric because of the big event. The guys did the 1st Universal Show last week and it was definitely about more than HP.

I love the new show, guys!

I think this week's Universal show was Harry Potter centric because of the big event. The guys did the 1st Universal Show last week and it was definitely about more than HP.

I love the new show, guys!

hmm.. well I thought I should go back and listen to the 1st one again, because I thought it was more HP centric. It broke down to 5 minutes of intro time, then about 13-14 minutes on Diagon Alley, then about 17 minutes or so on the new dining at CityWalk.

Maybe it just felt like more HP focused because I don't follow HP so talking about the weezel brothers, etc loses me, and I had already seen video on new CityWalk so hadn't noticed how much they shared. Their insight was very good about CityWalk dining.... so clearly Shaun & Craig have a good handle on UO... so I am still hopeful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter