DIS Unplugged talks about Disneyland Trip

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys,

If you haven't listened to the DIS Podcast, called the DIS Unplugged, this week's show talks about the team's trip to California, reviews the Sheraton Anaheim, and talks about their trip to Disneyland.

You can listen to it on the computer, or download it to your ipod/mp3.

The link is located at the bottom of the page for the board, and here it is: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/.

Hey guys,

If you haven't listened to the DIS Podcast, called the DIS Unplugged, this week's show talks about the team's trip to California, reviews the Sheraton Anaheim, and talks about their trip to Disneyland.

You can listen to it on the computer, or download it to your ipod/mp3.

The link is located at the bottom of the page for the board, and here it is: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/.
Hi Mary Jo!!

Hey, I just listened to whole broadcast, and finally heard about the tour.

Sooooooooooooo..................you got to go into
WALT DISNEY'S APARTMENT????
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

What a wonderful surprise and experience!!! Did you get choked up?

Do tell!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hey, Melody!!!

I just listened to the podcast right now.

Yup, I sure did, and I'm still pinching myself!!! It was a fluke, and boy am I glad that I was part of that fluke! :cloud9:

It was a little surreal, and we were all very excited. We were all very careful and didn't touch anything, but they said we could take pictures. I also took videos, and it was only after I took them that the CMs asked us to please not put them on the Internet. So, these videos won't make it to you tube. We were taking pics of the apartment, and I said that this was all fine & dandy, but I wanted proof that I was there & wanted a pic of ME there. lol So we all have pics of ourselves in the apartment.

It was a neat feeling to stand up there and kind of picture what Walt Disney was seeing as he looked out that window with the lamp, or from his patio.

It was so cool.

you know another way to get into Walts Apartment? Be a CM and have a manager or lead invite you up there. its happened to me plenty of times. nothing wrong with it i dont think:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter