DIS Unplugged Contemporary review?

jkl2000

Earning My Ears
I'm still getting my footing in finding all the various podcasts (and loving them all!), but right now I'm looking for the most recent DIS Unplugged review or in-depth discussion of the Contemporary resort. I found the DIS Unplugged from 06/11/13 which is a review of the Polynesian - the description says it also covers the Contemporary, however it only covers the Poly. I thought I'd heard Pete mention that there's a more recent review of the Contemporary, so I'd love to know which show has that.

I also found the Dreams Unimited show has a recent episode where they discuss why they like the Deluxe resorts, but I'm wondering if there's a show where they go into the Contemporary in depth.

Thanks! The Contemporary is where we stayed my first trip to WDW in the early 70s, and I haven't been in there since - except for some reason to eat around 2000 - not for a character breakfast so it was a grim experience!

Hmmm. Not super recently to my knowledge. They may have done it for a 7 in 7 years back, but if you're looking for something 2014-current, I don't think there is one other than the "Why we love deluxe resorts: The contemporary".

Maybe someone will know of something else.

I also found the Dreams Unimited show has a recent episode where they discuss why they like the Deluxe resorts, but I'm wondering if there's a show where they go into the Contemporary in depth.

Oooh, I misunderstood what this was referring to. I thought it was to the video Nikki posted above, but I see which video you're talking about now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter