• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

Love the pictures of Pete waving down to his adoring public
Me too. Thanks for posting photos from your seat. Much appreciated. I am missing being there soo very much. Do you know if the podcast is going to be more than an hour?

Last edited:
Me too. Thanks for posting photos from your seat. Much appreciated. I am missing being there soo very much. Do you if the podcast is going to be more than an hour?

They haven't said but I hear there are some videos included so my guess is it will be longer than hour

Also, I understand it won't be streamed live but tape delay

They haven't said but I hear there are some videos included so my guess is it will be longer than hour

Also, I understand it won't be streamed live but tape delay
I think it will be a bit longer, so that is cool. I wish it was live though. Anyone who is there today should let us know what was cut from the live broadcast when the show goes up tomorrow.

I think it will be a bit longer, so that is cool. I wish it was live though. Anyone who is there today should let us know what was cut from the live broadcast when the show goes up tomorrow.

They can't go live because of two reasons. 1 being the internet at that portion of Disney Springs is awful and would not stream any quality video. 2 there are rules and regulations about streaming from that location and the team is complying with that. Sounds like it was out of their hands and we are very lucky they are able to put up a video of it after the fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter