DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

Looks like the new Abracadabar at the Boardwalk opened about an hour ago. Just in case anyone wants to imbibe at the newest WDW watering hole.
May have to check that out come Monday before the taping!

I don't have a flattie for @Princess Jes, but this is the best I could come up with! Bruce is an Aussie, right?!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like the new Abracadabar at the Boardwalk opened about an hour ago. Just in case anyone wants to imbibe at the newest WDW watering hole.

A few of us were just there with Pete, Ryno and Oliver. Really cool little place.

Disney fail. We asked 3 different CMs where and when the queue is for Jungle Book. Got 3 different answers. All 3 were wrong. You'd think they were new at this crowd control thing.

Disney fail. We asked 3 different CMs where and when the queue is for Jungle Book. Got 3 different answers. All 3 were wrong. You'd think they were new at this crowd control thing.

Terrible that they still haven't fixed rhis issue! We had dinning package seats and they kept just roughly saying entrance is in front of Finding Nemo musical. Um okay the Findind Nemo building is massive and at least 3 of the CMs that were asked were standing in fromt of the building so clearly in fromt of Finding Nemo isn't enough since we awere currently standing there and it wasn't where we were standing. They could have easily said keep walking towards Expedition Everset and it will be about half way down om the left. Much better directions then in front of a giant show building.

I managed to snag a FP for the 9:00 show. Now I'm just praying those clouds don't open up!

Currently at the Star Wars dessert party if anyone else is - hope the fireworks aren't impacted by any weathers

All 3 probably had allot of confidence in their statements I bet.... I asked the front desk (over the phone, so who knows where they actually where), what is the fastest route to the boardwalk, so I can hear Pete's life lessons.... The CM said to go to the ticket and transportation center, then take the bus to the boardwalk.... Well, that was wrong info and made me late...

Nice! They evacuated us! And I got a fast pass :)!

Last edited:
After Jungle Book was cancelled, we headed back to Discovery Island to see the projection show on the tree. There is absolutely zero crowd control for that. People standing everywhere, blocking the paths, trampling through the plants, etc.

I was watching the Studeios fireworks and noticed lightning to the right of me... Disney vs. Gods fireworks... Nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter