• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

I've never been to the BoardWalk Convention Center. What would be the easiest way to get there from the POP using Disney transportation?

I've never been to the BoardWalk Convention Center. What would be the easiest way to get there from the POP using Disney transportation?
If you're in Epcot just walk. Exit through the international gateway between England and France and it's a 5 minute walk, just keep to the left

If in Disney studios take a friendship (when you exit the park go left instead of heading to the busses).

Neither of these parks have buses to the Boardwalk.

You can take a bus from any park to Boardwalk Inn and Villas.

Or take bus to DHS, and then boat to Boardwalk or bus to Boardwalk Inn.

Another good option to get to BW is either a taxi or Uber. Especially if you are heading there from another (non-Epcot) resort.

Original Post updated with the following information:

Event registration will end on 06/09/2016.

Please sign up now if you want to attend this event.

We will not be able to accommodate any sign-ups after 06/09/2016.

Original Post updated with the following information:

Event registration will end on 06/09/2016.

Please sign up now if you want to attend this event.

We will not be able to accommodate any sign-ups after 06/09/2016.
So this means we won't be able to register anymore on the 22,23, and 24th?

Webmaster John, I'm sensing a lot of confusion on these boards concerning registration, dates, events, what comes with registration, live podcast attending or not if registering, etc., etc..

Maybe you could clarify here for those who are struggling with all of this? Or maybe clarify on this week's podcast? Thank you.

So this means we won't be able to register anymore on the 22,23, and 24th?

You must register online by 6/9 in order to be a guest at the event and get your podcast ticket and credentials.

If you do that, registration once you are at the event is on the 3 days you mentioned. You cannot sign up at the event without first having registered online.

That's my understanding.

Webmaster John, I'm sensing a lot of confusion on these boards concerning registration, dates, events, what comes with registration, live podcast attending or not if registering, etc., etc..

Maybe you could clarify here for those who are struggling with all of this? Or maybe clarify on this week's podcast? Thank you.

You must sign up for the event in advance. Sign-ups can only be done online (see original post), cost $25 and will close on 6/9/2016.

You will NOT be able to sign-up for the event at the event.

Registration at the event will be 7/22, 7/23 & 7/24. This means physically showing up and getting your credentials (I know we said we were going to mail them but now we are going to distribute them at the event - more details on this to come). We will also be giving out a surprise gift to guests who have signed up in advance and online (again see original post). The registration area will also be a chance to meet some of the podcast team and view silent auction items. The exact location/room will be posted once we hear from Disney and times will be posted once we have the details worked out.

Signing up for the event gets you your credentials and a gift. Signing up also creates a mailing list for us so that we can email you further information on additional events we have planned and will help us with sign up for these additional events - nothing is finalized yet and I realize me just posting that there will be additional things that you can't sign up for yet will make some of you crazy - but just be patient as we work out the rest of the details.

Signing up in advance also holds a seat for you at the live podcast if you so indicated you wanted to attend the podcast.

I think the confusion is arising from the use of the word "registration" because it's been used to describe both the online sign up and the in-person check in.

I think the confusion is arising from the use of the word "registration" because it's been used to describe both the online sign up and the in-person check in.

That's why in my last post I specifically used 'sign ups' to mean using the online form in advance and 'registration' to mean in person to get credentials

John,

I will be arriving Friday and plan to check in at registration then, but my daughter may not arrive until Monday a couple of hours before the podcast. Will I be able to pick her credentials up in advance on Friday when I get mine?

John,

I will be arriving Friday and plan to check in at registration then, but my daughter may not arrive until Monday a couple of hours before the podcast. Will I be able to pick her credentials up in advance on Friday when I get mine?

Yes, the main or lead guest on the sign-up will be able to pick up all the credentials for everyone in their group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter