• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis UK December Roll Call

janeossie

Mouseketeer
Thought this might be an interesting one.

Lets see how many of us are off to WDW in December.

I'll start it off we will be arriving 13th December for 3 weeks!

Can't Wait!

Jane

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ::MickeyMo

ME! Mother and daughter trip on Dec 23rd for 8 nights, staying at CBR. All PS's have been made.

Louise

Arrive 28th November and staying until 30th December at:

Caribbean Beach Club
Wilderness Lodge
Swan/BCV/BWV - TBD
The Yacht Club

We're arriving 13th December and staying until 30th December

Staying at

Port Orleans Riverside (13th - 21st)
Beach Club Villas (21st - 27th)
Portofino Bay (27th - 30th)

Paul

27th November to 8th December for us at bcv's and vwl.

David :D

Flying out 6th December, returning 20th December, me and my two little'uns! :)

Staying at the Marriot Orlando World Center and Hard Rock Hotel!!

Astrid :wave:

Flying out 19th December :bounce:

Returning 3rd January :( (But its okay, just booked for another week in February as well :bounce: )

Staying at one og our villas at Eagle Pointe

Des

we off on the 29th dec until 10 jan ,
my pressie for my 40th birthday this past may from my husband ,we taking 2 of our 3 girls ,as the eldest (18) thinks its boring !lol I ask you !! kids

Arrive 20th December, leave 3rd January 2004. Off property at Ramada Fountain Park, Cheap but should be Ok

arrive 18th, Tampa, villa at Indian Creek til 27th, then Siesta Key, Sarasota (gulf coast) til 3rd Jan:sunny:

December 18th-26th - BWV (27th-3rd Disney Magic)

I think I feel a DIS meet coming on :)

Mike!!!

Presumably you are on the BA flight to Tampa on December 18th? If so, me too!

We're flying out 30th Nov, returning 15th Dec. We're staying at Disney's Old Key West. :sunny:

The clan McBJJ arrive Boxing Day, staying thru to Jan 11th at Windsor Palms resort.

:Pinkbounc :eek: :crazy: ::yes:: :bounce:

Do we qualify???

We fly out on Nov 27th - Dec 11th. First week on the Gulf Coast then up to Windward Cay, stopping in villas at both locations.

mike230652

Yup we are off too! 1st December to 8th December. Staying at villa in Highlands Reserve.

Hi,
Just booked a flydrive with Jetsave arriving 27/12 to 6/01 staying at the QII on I-Drive.On the waitlist for BWV over the New Year period just in case.

Mick.

:smooth:

5th December til 19th December,Quality inn international,I drive for the 3rd time because we love the location!

Us too!

17th December to 1st January. Looking forwward to WDW and meeting up with our American friends for 5 days.

Camac

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter