• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Dis UK Christmas Card Exchange 2012-Sent/Received**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
t7718.gif

Welcome to the Dis UK Christmas Card Exchange. I hope you will all join in this year. Its great fun and lovely to receive loads of extra cards from your Dis friends for Christmas.

This is how it will work:

PM me with your full name and postal address and all the names in your household who you would like included on your cards.

Please title your PM with "Dis Christmas Card Exchange" and post on the thread here to let me know you have sent a pm.

The list will close on November 3rd when I will then PM all those who have joined a complete list of all who are taking part.

Its then over to you and you can happily start sending and receiving your cards for Christmas.

t7718.gif

The UK DIS Christams Card Exchange is open only to UK DISers, but I believe there is normally a similar exchange on the Community Forum for our Internationl friends.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon.

Come on guys this is the last shout out for the Christmas Card Exchange.

I know a lot of people now donate money to charity instead of sending cards

However if we dont get a few more joining in, then unfortunatly it will close tomorrow with just 4 people:sad2:

If you would like to join in, please pop your name down and join in the fun:thumbsup2

I've only just seen this, please let me join! :flower3:

Hi all, thank you so much to all those that have joined, Im going to leave it open 2 more days and then I will send out the list:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi All, I dont think we are going to get anymore, so Im going to close the exchange now, I know there are not many of us, but it will still be lovely to get cards from friends on the Dis:santa:

I will send a list of all the names this weekend, thank you all for joining in:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I will change the title of this thread to a sent/received/thanks for cards:goodvibes:goodvibes

Merry Christmas:santa::santa::santa::santa:

Hi all, the exchange is now closed and the list has been sent, please check over your details and let me know if anything needs changing, have fun:)

my tree is normally up by now , but havent had the energy to do it yet , really need to do it lol

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter