• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS T-Shirt Phrases

Sad little crabcake.
With a picture of a cartoonish crabcake with a frowny face.

"Due to guest demand..."

closed.jpg

--DB

DIS UNPLUGGED PODCAST END OF SHOW TAG LINES

Pete Werner: "Stay Out Of The Dam Lakes"

Teresa Echols: "It's Always Better With Glitter- Good Times"

Kathy Werling: "Remember, If You Want To Take Great Pictures, Just Step Forward"

Julie Martin: "Have You Smelled A Good Book Today?"

Kevin Klose: "Take Charge Of Your Meal Experience"

John Maji: "And Remember, If You See Me In Public, Just Keep Walking"

Walter Echols: "No One Looks Good In A Fly Net Hat"

Corey Martin: "You Can Never Have Too Many Cameras Or Too Much Sushi"

Max Echols: "One Day All This Will Be Mine"

MAX THE DOG: Click, click, click, click, click.........."Woof!" (I love hearing MAX's cameos in the background...toe nails clicking on the wooden floors and the occasional "woof")

My favorites are:

They Can't Hit Ya
Stay out of the damn lakes
Sad Little Crabcake

"you know"

Or better, one that says... "Yes, Kathy, We Know!"

Love Kathy, but she sure asks if we know a lot.

"Everything tastes better in the Magic Kingdom." Don't remember who said that, but I always liked it.

The shirt would have to be pink, yellow or orange sherbety. I don't know why, but those are the colors in my head.

"you know"

Or better, one that says... "Yes, Kathy, We Know!"

Love Kathy, but she sure asks if we know a lot.

I say that a lot on the Podcast because I know that many listeners know a lot about Disney. I don't want to go into a long explanation when I figure the listeners do know what I am talking about. :)

In real life I have to go through the long explanation because most of my friends aren't into Disney. :(

I say that a lot on the Podcast because I know that many listeners know a lot about Disney. I don't want to go into a long explanation when I figure the listeners do know what I am talking about. :)

In real life I have to go through the long explanation because most of my friends aren't into Disney. :(

Know how you feel, had to attempt to explain to my friends why I was taking pins into the Disney Store the first time they visited one with me :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter