DIS Prime Minister election

Who should be Prime Minister?

• BrerLizzie

• Tubaman

• Spam

• MonorailDude

Results are only viewable after voting.
frozone said:
So when do the polls close? Any last minute strategies? Dirt on the other candidates? ;)
the poll closes on 07-06-2005 at 11:29 AM.
um, last minute strategies, posting, keeping the threads bumped up. just being myself.
i have no dirt on the other candidates, i dont really know enough about them. some of the candidates are taking this really seriously however and scrambling to get votes in any matter, begging, what have you.
this is supposed to be fun. :goodvibes
oh, yea...
VOTE FOR SPAM!!!

Can we have an election for the "Prime Ministers assistant person mabober" cause if so I wanna try :D

MonorailDude said:
I guess nobody likes me. Even after all the love and commitment I have put into being on this board everyday. :( I've never done anything wrong. I've never treated my friends badly. I don't what why no one wants to vote for me. :(

And I'm down 19 now!!! ;) lol.

Groveling is not attractive.

vote for me.
Reasons Why
- im the only candidate that is of legal age to vote, (compared to my closest competitor that is 14 :P )
- im a true DISer at heart. I have been here 4 years
- I am on the boards all the time and as prime minister i will try and unite the boards
- i always try and post my opinion
- i will be loyal and optimistic towards the boards always

Down to 14!!!!

I'm on the DIS all the time as well. I'm on WPASADI 2. I am in band and memorizing 6 sheets of difficult music in one month. I feel that the younger aged will be more efficient as they will last longer and remember the wise words of all of you sophisticated adults. ::yes:: It is the voters decision. But I hope you know the fact that I have already performed all of SPAM's promises. :)

that was not what i promised. its what i already do. since the prime minister position doesnt have any actual role, as of now, i just pledged to continue what i do. I DIS all the time. So that is what i promised, im not gonig to give some spiel on what i would do, how i would improve the DIS. i do not think that the DIS needs to be improved. I love it the way it is. and i am proud to be a part of the DIS.

PLEASE, VOTE FOR ME.
A VOTE FOR SPAM IS A VOTE FOR ALL DISERS!

heres an actual real question?

what is this peson actually gonna do? Are there responsibilities? Can you be over thrown or impeached?

It seems that many have open and looked at this thread but in comparsion not that many have voted.

So what happens tomorrow when this is all over?
What will the winner do?

Also I have to say that in my opinion age works against you guys. I know this isnt the real world but if it was some of you arent even old enough to vote. Also i think its sup to be fun and i really feel like if you dont win momorail you will be upset and your feelings will be hurt. You have already made posts saying "no one likes me". I just dont want anyone to be upset or have there feelings hurt, it could turn something fun into something not so fun.

Just my 2 cents

Alicnwondrln said:
heres an actual real question?

what is this peson actually gonna do? Are there responsibilities? Can you be over thrown or impeached?

It seems that many have open and looked at this thread but in comparsion not that many have voted.

So what happens tomorrow when this is all over?
What will the winner do?

Also I have to say that in my opinion age works against you guys. I know this isnt the real world but if it was some of you arent even old enough to vote. Also i think its sup to be fun and i really feel like if you dont win momorail you will be upset and your feelings will be hurt. You have already made posts saying "no one likes me". I just dont want anyone to be upset or have there feelings hurt, it could turn something fun into something not so fun.

Just my 2 cents
well i did not make the position, and it was said to "mean nothing". but i know personally that i would take being elected as Prime Minister as a way to step up in more of a leadership role on the DISboards. I would try and welcome newcomers to the boards, i try to post on all types of threads, even those that some people neglect. basically i would just take it upon myself to be a better DISer.

I wouldn't be hurt. :) It would just be fun to have the title. I'd do what I do everyday anyway. Talk on the DIS. ::yes:: It's just to see who could win in a short amount of time. :teeth:

I just want a title. But I doubt I'm gona win. So I would like to thank all my supporters, and the people who helped me on the way. I would love to win, but I doubt I will. Please vote for me, if you wish, I still have a chance.

i was really was just trying to show guys that i think some people are taking this to seriously

its suppossed to be fun and i would not want someones feelings hurt

i fixed my spelling sorry :rotfl2:

I won't care in the end. But I'm only 13 off now! Who's suddenly voting for me now? Didn't see them when I was 26 off! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter