DIS Peeps - DIS-cussion

As we get closer to the magic day, I want to wish all my wonderfully Awesomesauce Dispeeps a very happy, merry and blessed Hankwanzmas Solstice. (...in that diverse and inclusive way)

:thumbsup2 :cool1:

Jello My DisPeeps!!!

Speaking of Thong Boy. I wanted to wish Junior a HAPPY BIRTHDAY (in about 2.472158413761038742165842 hours his time)

:bday:party::bday:

LANDSHARK!!!!!:rotfl2:

IM BACK!!!!

AAACCCKKK :scared1: Hi Ian! I think we missed you by about an hour at the GF on the 9th :upsidedow My mom really wanted to meet you. She thinks your "torture via shark threats" is hilarious :rotfl2::lmao::laughing:

I think we should all play. The thought of thong boy playing with himself is not a path I want to go down:scared1:, so Game on:thumbsup2

What timing. Just when I needed motivation to stay OUT of the fridge and stay ON my diet :rolleyes1

Update,
Both jobs really really busy, dog is now diabetic, have not Christmas shopped yet......but the colts won woot :yay:

Hope you find time to unwind and chillax :cool2: Sorry to hear about the dog :guilty: Wishing you "good parkma" (parking karma) on your Christmas shopping. Me no speakee sports ... but I do like horses so :yay:

. As we get closer to the magic day, I want to wish all my wonderfully Awesomesauce Dispeeps a very happy, merry and blessed Hankwanzmas Solstice. (...in that diverse and inclusive way)
:thumbsup2 :cool1:

LOVE THIS :thumbsup2 I would have loved to have used this earlier. I ditributed gifts at the office today, not knowing who celebrates what and wound up saying to each person, "Merry Xmas, Happy Hanuka, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Winter Soltice and Happy December. I hope that covers everything" :rotfl2:

LOVE THIS :thumbsup2 I would have loved to have used this earlier. I ditributed gifts at the office today, not knowing who celebrates what and wound up saying to each person, "Merry Xmas, Happy Hanuka, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Winter Soltice and Happy December. I hope that covers everything" :rotfl2: [/QUOTE]

To be politically correct and not to offend anyone, I just celebrate all of the above:rotfl2::rotfl2:

And to all our disbuds, whatever you celebrate, may you and your family enjoy it to the fullest:thumbsup2

Jello My DisPeeps!!!

Speaking of Thong Boy. I wanted to wish Junior a HAPPY BIRTHDAY (in about 2.472158413761038742165842 hours his time)

:bday:party::bday:

Happy Birthday, Junior!!!!

He got the best gift of all......a BEARS game!!!! Oh wait, they lost and sucked up the joint. Sorry, Junior. I bet you liked the Aurelio's Pizza better than the BEARS game!! :confused:

See ya in 4 weeks:thumbsup2

Don't forget dis meet in our villa jan 11

You gonna book Feb 16th 2013 with the rest of us?
We would love too but I can not say for sure. The company that DW works for is going chapter 7 :confused:

Hey Mickey, how you doin?
Andy! What up!

Hey Mickey, it would be a great way to celebrate Valentine's time with your lovely wife and all of us.:thumbsup2
I know it would

Hey did anybody hear? Apparently the sailing that the DVC member cruise in September is now on was over half full and they had to cancel all of those folks cruises? :confused3 Apparently there are several not so happy people from what I hear.

On the note from the DVC member cruises, they only filled just over half the boat for each cruise. Someone made a real bright decision to have two cruises. :lmao:

Are you kidding me?

Read This!

*sigh* Gotta love lawyers!

Hey did anybody hear? Apparently the sailing that the DVC member cruise in September is now on was over half full and they had to cancel all of those folks cruises? :confused3 Apparently there are several not so happy people from what I hear.

On the note from the DVC member cruises, they only filled just over half the boat for each cruise. Someone made a real bright decision to have two cruises. :lmao:

Well, I'm not sure how many folks that were on the last cruise booked this one. The only one I've heard of from our group here is Ian. I think DVC has some work to do to prove that they can throw a great cruise again.

Even better than them canceling one cruise for the member cruise, they cancelled most of the Mexican Riviera cruises for Dec 2012. Some are speculating that they are bringing the ship back to the east coast.

Personally, the MR don't really interest me. But, I'm sad to think that DCL won't have a ship on the west coast any longer. I would have loved to be able to take a Hawaiian cruise or an Alaskan ... even a Pacific Coast cruise would have been really nice!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter