Dis on Ice Spfld Ma

pinkerbell

FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
We will be bringing our DD's 3 & 5 to Dis On ice popcorn::

Anyone have any experiences they would like to share about this type of event. We have neer gone before. :lovestruc

Do kids wear princess dresses etc? princess:

Are there any special things you can do as a Disney Visa Holder etc?

Any special discounts? (we got a card with a code for $10 tix's, is that good?)

ANy help is appreaciated, including if this post would be better on another board :confused3

thanks pink :goodvibes

If you are sitting close to the ice take a blanket. DD and I were in the 2nd row and froze! The people beside us had a blanket and I wished I had thought of that.

I didn't get any discounts with my Disney Visa, but I could have just missed something.

We went in January and it was awesome. the little girls were all decked out in their princess outfits and the boys wear disney shirts and hats. I thought even the cheap seats were great. My kids loved it.

Be prepared for VERY expensive refreshments and souveniers. Popcorn was $10, cotton candy was $12. Snow cones were around $12. We ate dinner and stopped for ice cream on the way. So somehow we managed not to have to buy any refreshments. :banana:

The cheapest souveniers were in the $15 range. And they have stands selling them all over the place - hard to avoid. Maybe agree to a budget ahead of time.

We got cold too - the blanket is a great idea.

We did see a few little girls dressed up but they were not the majority.

We have been to the Mass Mutual Center a couple of times to see Disney On Ice. Yes, girls to wear costumes and boys for that matter. The snacks and souveniers are not worth it in my opinion. There are people on the streets selling stuff as well, I just tell my kids we are not getting anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter