Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Hopefully your weekend will be better than mine. I'll be calling around trying to find a room to rent for my surprise house guest and going to the bank to see what we can do about his account with no ID. Fun! Fun!

Hopefully your weekend will be better than mine. I'll be calling around trying to find a room to rent for my surprise house guest and going to the bank to see what we can do about his account with no ID. Fun! Fun!

I think my weekend is probably going to go better than yours. Hope that you fine a room to rent! And good luck with the bank.

I think I'll need a ton of luck, I'm hoping they have a copy on file from when he opened the account.

Hi everyone! It has been a busy start for the weekend. The poor dog broke part of her nail and now she has the cone of shame. Her foot is all bandaged and has to have a baggie to go out and go potty. I feel so bad.

Angela I hope it works out okay at the bank.

Sorry you're not getting any sleep. I think I'll do a reconnaissance mission on my own first.

I'm having an easy day today. Darcy is having a garage sale at her house so no work. I'm at the gym riding the life cycle and surprised I can multi task.

That may help and get a head start. How are you doing? How is the new job?

No luck at the bank until we get him some current ID. Job is going good it's just a lot of revenue sources and multiple grants to keep tabs on.

I'm having an easy day today. Darcy is having a garage sale at her house so no work. I'm at the gym riding the life cycle and surprised I can multi task.

Good for you, I'm not sure I could peddle and type on my phone at the same time.

Since Thursday the 9th I did the following:

Th - 3 min stairmaster 10 minutes lifecycle
Fr - Strength training at Chiropractor
Sa - Moving
Su - 15 min Lifecycle
Mo - Strength training at Chriopractor
Tu - 5 minutes on the elliptical, 10 on treadmill
We - Moving
Th - Moving
Fr - Strength training at Chriopractor
Sa - 15 min lifecycle

And I'm still not losing any weight. :headache:

Hi everyone! It has been a busy start for the weekend. The poor dog broke part of her nail and now she has the cone of shame. Her foot is all bandaged and has to have a baggie to go out and go potty. I feel so bad.

Angela I hope it works out okay at the bank.

Ouch! Hope the nail heals soon. Poor little doggie. :(

Since Thursday the 9th I did the following:

Th - 3 min stairmaster 10 minutes lifecycle
Fr - Strength training at Chiropractor
Sa - Moving
Su - 15 min Lifecycle
Mo - Strength training at Chriopractor
Tu - 5 minutes on the elliptical, 10 on treadmill
We - Moving
Th - Moving
Fr - Strength training at Chriopractor
Sa - 15 min lifecycle

And I'm still not losing any weight. :headache:

Great job! I hope the weight starts to fall off soon.

I've managed to change what I eat at lunch this week to raw salad. Hopefully I can turn around my diet one meal at a time. I guess we both need to be patient and keep at it.

Well I'm going to completely blow it two weeks from now, so I need to be especially good until then! :rotfl2:

Good evening Fogies.

The weather is very nice here in San Jose and the first day of the Big Wow Comicfest was okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter