Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

I'm working on a document for a meeting tomorrow since I was out sick most of last week.

Well I'm going to find out soon. We are heading out there to see F! Tonight. Supposedly it's not on the schedule after today. We made a reservation to include Bret.
....can't even BEGIN to imagine living close enough to WDW [or DL, for that matter] to just decide to 'hop on over'....

....can't even BEGIN to imagine living close enough to WDW [or DL, for that matter] to just decide to 'hop on over'....

I've been gething a lot of that lately. I wouldn't want to live that close to WDW because a) you'd have to live in Florida and b) besides theme parks there isn't that much else. We have Hollyweird, beaches, and all sorts of other things to do besides Theme Parks, though there are plenty of those as well.

Normally we don't "hop on over" often but with all the attractions and things going down for over a year or EVER, we're making time to go out there. Not to mention Season of the Force! You should see who came home with us tonight!

Well I'm going to find out soon. We are heading out there to see F! Tonight. Supposedly it's not on the schedule after today. We made a reservation to include Bret.

I had a fun time last night and thank you for a great night.

Normally we don't "hop on over" often but with all the attractions and things going down for over a year or EVER, we're making time to go out there. Not to mention Season of the Force! You should see who came home with us tonight!

I wonder what that was. The first day of SW Season of the Force was crazy with all those Star Wars fans. At least I was able to do all the things that I wanted to do today from Hyperspace Mountain, Star Tours, Star Wars Path of the Jedi at the Tomorrowland Theater, SW Launch Bay, and the merchandise which I was able to get.

Hmm, I didn't realize we'd past Thanksgiving yet...oh well that gets me closer to my cruise.

Here I thought we had a rogue Canadian visiting here!

One week to Thanksgiving and my house is a total mess!!!! I hope the refrigerator has stabilized. When I went to bed it had cooled to 42 degrees. For the last week it has pretty much been to 60 or 65. I tossed all my American condiments. The Asian ones and mayonnaise have been in the bedroom fridge for the last week, along with the eggs, and milk. I'm hoping that I can finally return my kitchen stuff to the kitchen today.

Good morning everyone….

We can dream about being there PIO..

I am just about over my cold now.

Alison hope you and Bret have a good time.

One week to Thanksgiving and my house is a total mess!!!! I hope the refrigerator has stabilized. When I went to bed it had cooled to 42 degrees. For the last week it has pretty much been to 60 or 65. I tossed all my American condiments. The Asian ones and mayonnaise have been in the bedroom fridge for the last week, along with the eggs, and milk. I'm hoping that I can finally return my kitchen stuff to the kitchen today.

Good luck with the kitchen. I haven't given Thanksgiving much thought yet, I guess I better start.

Good morning everyone….

I am just about over my cold now.

That's good to hear. I'm still coughing some.

I'm home this afternoon so my furnace can be repaired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter