• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis- O- Lantern entry pictures

WebmasterCricket

<font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red>
ash410
1.jpg

beherenow
2.jpg

cat_herder
3.jpg

coolaroonie
4.jpg

Danovera
5.jpg

DarthJordadn
6.jpg

Dis.SwimGirl
7.jpg

DisIvyCo
8.jpg

Disneyfan_77
9.jpg

DisneyMania05
10.jpg

Dis-Wiz
11.jpg

FunnieBunny
12.jpg

Future_Imagineer
13.jpg

G.AwesomeGirl
14.jpg

hdmonkeybug
15.jpg

IneedafriendVMK
16.jpg

kjhoffman87
17.jpg

Lollipop's Mom
18.jpg

macntosh
19.jpg

marcm
20.jpg

Melp
21.jpg

milliepie
22.jpg

Mousecrazy22
23.jpg

peasy
24.jpg

pinkgalYall
25.jpg

PirateDaisy
26.jpg

redsfan
27.jpg

RiceOWL
28.jpg

schnerk
29.jpg

shellybellypolo
30.jpg

Someybody
31.jpg

spacecommander
32.jpg

Sparkle-Cherry
33.jpg

SpongeBlair
34.jpg

swimmingneno
35.jpg

TikiKrissy
36.jpg

zeniff
37.jpg

ForeverWDW
38.jpg

CaptHook34
39.jpg

WDWFan36
40.jpg

Minnie328
41.jpg

If I got any wrong, please speak up. I started going crosseyed looking at all the code ;)

lol i bet that was fun.

Well i know i did not win lol. I knew i should have gotten that pirates book at menards.

We got our pumpkin just because we both really like the steam on it. I don't really expect to win, but at least my pumpkin has got green flips. LOL

So do we get to vote for our favorite too?

WOW! They are all so different and so very beautiful. GOOD work everyone! I'm a total rookie...I carved my first pumpkin a few years ago. I am totally amazed at what you all were able to do!

FUN contest, thanks cricket :goodvibes

AAAAAHHH!!!!!! Two other people else picked the same design!!!!! :guilty:

EDIT: Might want to fix the name on mine. :rotfl:

Lol so much for winning! Three people have jack sparrows! Lol good job everyone they are so amazing!!! I like the pink pooh one that was so awesome and I really liked the scar design that must have taken some work. I <3 the lionking :)

Very nice everyone!! wow our dis members are really carve-ative.. hehe

kjhoffman87 said:
Lol so much for winning! Three people have jack sparrows! Lol good job everyone they are so amazing!!! I like the pink pooh one that was so awesome and I really liked the scar design that must have taken some work. I <3 the lionking :)

Thanks, the pink Pooh and friends was for my daughter, but some disers like to claim it as their own.

macntosh said:
Thanks, the pink Pooh and friends was for my daughter, but some disers like to claim it as their own.
Very nice work. How did you actually make it so pink?

YOu use led lights.. it comes with different colors and could flash.. if im not mistaken

wow great job everyone.. i was going to do one, but never got around to actually carving it.. it was going to be a pair of mickey ears that looked like they were wrapped up like a mummy.. it would have had spiders, webs, and everything.. i actually drew it on the pumpkin, but never got around to carving it :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter