• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Merchandise: Unboxing and Review

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
In this video, Ryno and Oliver unbox and review some DIS merchandise from TEEPUBLIC. The pair review several varieties of shirts, as well as mugs, and laptop cases. Watch and see what they thought the quality, fit, and type of merchandise they received. Have you ordered DIS merchandise off of TEEPUBLIC? What did you get?

Just got my 2nd order of the heather gray "DIS - Created by fans, etc." classic t-shirt. Love the way it looks, fits, hangs, washes, etc. Got the black version of the shirt, didn't like it as well. Would love some of the others, and have to give @WebmasterCorey, and @WebmasterWill a HUGE "hurrah!!" for coming up with some VERY creative options, and designs!!

I have Daily Fix and DisPop tees in the ladies' dolman sleeve style. This particular style has a very flattering fit.

While watching the video my husband looked at me and said, "Let me guess, you want that for Christmas." I grinned, "If I get a "Just Happy To Be Here" mug, I will be stoked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter