DIS meet photos, thankyou Tony for a great day

Thanks for a great day everyone. Thanks for sorting it out Tony and having us back to your house.

Great photos - looks like a great meet :)

Great pics. Looks like you had a great time.

You look like your having fun Claire. Pity I could not join you on this meet. Catch you all on the next one if Tony is organising another meet next yr at Romas.

Great to see these pics

Great photos Tony. Looks like everyone had a fab time. :thumbsup2

what great photos. so glad everyone had a wonderful time

susan

Thanks for organising a great day Tony, we had a really good time :goodvibes

I see I haven't lost my ability to look horrendous :scared1: in every photo ever taken!! :lmao:

Looks and sounds like you all had a great time

...a huge thank you to Tony for organising the meet!!!
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

I was really nervous, late in arriving :faint: and not feeling the best BUT everyone made me feel very welcome!!!
1.gif
:goodvibes
1.gif

I'm sorry I didn't mingle more and speak to everyone but I promise to do better at future meets - I hope no one thought I was being rude, I was just a bit overcome by shyness... :sad2: Now I am no longer a meet 'virgin' ;) it'll be hard to shut me up... :eek:

PS: I especially want to say "hello" to Jill (Goofysmate) and her lovely husband, Garry! We found we had much in common and it was a delight to meet her... :hug:

Looks like a great time was had by all. I need to overcome my own shyness and sign up for the next one.

Hi everyone :)

I only took a couple of pics before my battery died ! i will post them later.

We had a great time and it was great to meet lots of people for the first time as well as meeting up with old friends ;)

Thanks to Tony and Theresa for organising the day and also to Joh and Gary for bed and breakfast :rotfl:

Also huge thanks to Karen for helping john get some footie tickets :hug: and i must say ALL the kids were fantastic, very well behaved xx

Brilliant photos, everyone looks like they are having such a good time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter