Dis Meet - Philadelphia Anyone?

Not too many other people seem interested though but hey i am up to meeting just you and talking about disney . Tell me more about you

I'm a Philly DISer, but I have a crazy work schedule that might make meeting up a little difficult. But keep me in the loop and I'll see if I can work something out!

I see we have another Chester Couny DIS-er interested! How about meeting somewhere in KOP?! Maybe Cheesecake Factory or something! We can sit and talk all about Disney over dessert and coffee! I don't go back to work until September 2 so just let me know guys!!!!

I see we have another Chester Couny DIS-er interested! How about meeting somewhere in KOP?! Maybe Cheesecake Factory or something! We can sit and talk all about Disney over dessert and coffee! I don't go back to work until September 2 so just let me know guys!!!!

Cheesecake Factory, eh? :banana: That sounds yummy to me!

I live out in Northeast Philly/Franklin Mills area.
My wife and I have been to several DisMeets in the past. We have met lots of people from the DIS when pin trading was a big deal.

On the Community Board, there is a thread something like Who'sfrom PA?
quite of few people from the Philly/South Jersey area.

I live out in Northeast Philly/Franklin Mills area.
My wife and I have been to several DisMeets in the past. We have met lots of people from the DIS when pin trading was a big deal.

On the Community Board, there is a thread something like Who'sfrom PA?
quite of few people from the Philly/South Jersey area.

Hey Chuck, I too am in the Franklin Mills area of NE Philly...

Would love to have a DIS meet, please keep me in the loop.

LOL...we are neighbors.

We are in the section boxed in by Woodhaven and Byberry, and Academy and Thornton....behind the 7-11

LOL, we have probably walked past or drove past each other in the area.
Hopefully, the DisMeet happens and our families can meet.

I am actually looking for single people in Philadelphia for a Dismeet it seems everyone who answered so far are not single mainly females who are in Philly and single looking to go out for drinks and talk the world but am open to everyone also just need a few singles .

Ok the deal is this I am looking at Sunday August 10th at 7pm for the meet location is between Dave N Busters on Deleware Ave or someone else in the downtown region let me know if your in for this day and time. Thanks and happy Dismeeting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter