Dis meet on April 17th?? Did it happen?

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
We were on the Magic and walked around the 9th and 10th decks looking for dis people at 2p.m. Sunday but never found anyone.
Did I not look at the right spot or did the meet not happen?
I was really looking forward to meeting everyone and hate that I missed it.
I was tempted to run up and down the halls yelling "any Disers here" but i thought i had better not :rotfl:

We had a great time - hope you all did to.

Hi RealMickeysGirl! Were you on the 4/16 Magic? So were we and I went up by the Mickey pool at 2pm on Sunday.

It looked like a bunch of ants at a picnic - :rotfl: - it was sooo busy! I looked for the Dis group but had no luck!

I wonder where they met?

I'm still looking for the buffet today and Donovan - the room sterward - has not been in my bedroom to turn down the bed! :confused3

We had a great time - how about your family? One show we did like was The Bumblesquats - it was not the "Disney" quality that we are used to! It was just plain weird!

Take care!

Hi RealMickeysGirl! Were you on the 4/16 Magic? So were we and I went up by the Mickey pool at 2pm on Sunday.

It looked like a bunch of ants at a picnic - :rotfl: - it was sooo busy! I looked for the Dis group but had no luck!

I wonder where they met?

I'm still looking for the buffet today and Donovan - the room sterward - has not been in my bedroom to turn down the bed! :confused3

We had a great time - how about your family? One show we did not like was The Bumblesquats - it was not the "Disney" quality that we are used to! It was just plain weird!

Take care!

Our first night back my husband said that he couldn't tell where we were suposed to go for dinner because he had run out of letters on his KTTW card :rotfl:
I called a couple traveling with us and left a message on their machine asking how they wanted the tables set up for the Palo dining room - we had dinner the first night in the Palo private dining room for our group and Alan had called that day to see how the tables were to be set up. They got a big kick out of the message and called me back laughing.
I don't know where the group ended up meeting - I do hate that I didn't get to meet anyone while there.
What room were you in? We were in 2519.

We were on the starboard aft side of the Mickey pool on the steps that lead to deck 10 just in front of Scoops. Sorry some were missed. Our 9 year old DD met a DS at the gathering and ... well ...um ... she was kind of smitten ...

In her words.... "I think I have a bit of a crush on him and so does he"

They grow up too fast don't they.... DW kept moaning that she was losing her baby...

I too walked around between Mickey and Goofy pools (couldn't remember which one) for 30 minutes and couldn't find the group? :confused3 Thought the news about my son getting sick at dinner got out and everyone was avoiding us :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, I did meet up with Pricessdaisy and Hollua for tea later.

Hope everyone had a good time, we certainly did. Even with 3 days at sea, we still miss some of the activities and shows.

Sue from Boston

Kissimmee_Family said:
We were on the starboard aft side of the Mickey pool on the steps that lead to deck 10 just in front of Scoops. Sorry some were missed.

:rotfl:
I probably walked right buy you guys more than once.
I even stood by the stairs near Plutos while my husband went up to 10 to see if he could see anyone with lime green signs or name tags. I got hit by stray ping pong balls a couple of times while he was gone. I still haven't figured out the starboard/port thing - were you guys near the pingpong tables or closer to the elevator doors?

Wish I could have met up with you guys. We should have pm'd room numbers before we left.

RealMickeysGirl said:
:rotfl:
I probably walked right buy you guys more than once.
I even stood by the stairs near Plutos while my husband went up to 10 to see if he could see anyone with lime green signs or name tags. I got hit by stray ping pong balls a couple of times while he was gone. I still haven't figured out the starboard/port thing - were you guys near the pingpong tables or closer to the elevator doors?

Wish I could have met up with you guys. We should have pm'd room numbers before we left.

Yup, we saw you coming and hid our tags. Wink Wink. Not sure why we didn't think to exchange room numbers. Sorry too that we missed several of you. If you know where Scoops the Ice Cream counter was, we were in the lounges closest to there. The meeting only lasted about 20 minutes and it was basically a "Hi nice to put a face to your screen name and enjoy your cruise" sort of thing.

Stay in touch ... there is always the next time ..

spoon2003 said:
We did, 8/19/06 Western but will probably change the date.

Sue

We did for the Dec 9, 2006 Costa Maya cruise. REally looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter