• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis meet in London

happyj

DIS Veteran
Who is going to the did meet in London. We live in the south so hope we can make it.

sadly not - we get back to the UK on 31st August so that would be my first Sunday shift after 3 weeks off. As generous as they are, I can't see me being allowed a day off so soon!

Sounds interesting and I'm back the day before... I think I might...

sadly not - we get back to the UK on 31st August so that would be my first Sunday shift after 3 weeks off. As generous as they are, I can't see me being allowed a day off so soon!

I'm in a similar position to you. I've got the weekend afterward booked off for Smartfest (I own a Smart car) and my company won't let me take two weekends off back to back. :(

Hey, maybe we can arrange a UK member's DIS meet. :)

Hello, I don't post much anymore, but found this and thought I should probably say, I'm coming! Definately helps that there is a Disney Pin Meet being held on the Saturday at Westfield, so definately helped my decision on coming back up to London for the weekend. Now I have to rush back tomorrow so that I can be beside a computer when the new UK pins are online :P

I am definitely going too - booked my train tickets yesterday :)

Hello, I don't post much anymore, but found this and thought I should probably say, I'm coming! Definately helps that there is a Disney Pin Meet being held on the Saturday at Westfield, so definately helped my decision on coming back up to London for the weekend. Now I have to rush back tomorrow so that I can be beside a computer when the new UK pins are online :P

Was the pin meet good? I hadn't heard about that but I couldn't have gone anyway. Nice to meet you today.

Hope everyone had as good a time as I had.

Was the pin meet good? I hadn't heard about that but I couldn't have gone anyway. Nice to meet you today.

Hope everyone had as good a time as I had.

It was good. It was fairly small, as the London one's haven't been going very long. Managed to trade a few, and saw lots of nice ones from the states :)

Was also very nice meeting everyone today :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter