• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Meet Anytime From July 1st-9th 2008 Anyone?

I will be there July 6 - 20th staying at POFQ. I am always glad to meet other DISsers.

i will talk to DD (carver36 on the DIS) and see if we can go!

We'll be there July 5-13. DS, who is DrPluto here on the boards, might like to meet you. I'll run it by him.

I'm in - keep me posted =]

What kind of meet up do you have in mind? I'll be at POP

k my mum ran it by me it and it sounds like plan, we can have just a normal meet at the pool and i will get us some pizzas and we can have a pizza party by the pool. my cousin will be there and she is 11, and her name is dani too, and i will be 12 and my name is will. we r checking into pop on the 5th and ut on the 12th. Also if yall dont wanna have a pizza party by the pool that is good just a random idea i just pitched out, but i am up fr anything. If we do the pizza party/hang out lets not do it at the hippie dippy pool cuz it will be really crowded. well see yall l8r.:thumbsup2

We will be at Pop 7/4 - 7/12 My kids are older though 17 and 15 would love to meet Disers.

Will be at OKW July 7-12. Would be interested in a Dis meet sometime during those days. DW and I could meet the adults and my DSs could meet the other kids/teens.

I'll be there 4th of July weekend for a solo trip and I've love to meet up with other Disers! :yay:

I will be there July 6 - 20th staying at POFQ. I am always glad to meet other DISsers.

i will talk to DD (carver36 on the DIS) and see if we can go!

Seems like you'll all be at WDW during the time.

Sorry for the dissapointment, but my mom said that the meet is a no go for me. She said "When you're an adult, you can make your own desiscions about what's safe or not, but I'm saying no." She said yes in the beggining, but I guess she changed her mind :(. I can still try and help you guys plan though if you want me too!

We'll be there 7/5-7/9 at Poly
then at Gaylord Palms for the ASA convention

We will be 3 moms and 7 kids 16,15, 14, 14, 14, 12, 3

If it works we would love to meet up.

tigerlily952

Okay I just checked the dates and it looks like the 8th of July is the most common day that everyone would be at WDW. What do you all think of the 8th meeting someplace? I suggest meeting earlier in the day than later since we will have a 3 yo.

Tigerlily952

The 8th sounds good, now just need to find a place and time to meet

I'm in! In town for a conference from 75 to 7/10 and would love to meet up. I'm traveling solo...

I also want to do an Adventurer's Club night sometime during the week if anyone wants to join in!

How about a meet at the Adventurer's Club July 8th?? KUNGALOOSH!

Adventures club sounds fun but, I am not willing to bring my kids there. I was thinking something a little more park or resort oriented.

Tigerlily952

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter