• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Kids Teleporter Network!

As you saw my title, I'd love to join! Gosh it hurts when I type....

kaitykatz7 said:
As you saw my title, I'd love to join! Gosh it hurts when I type....
Hi! Its easy to join. Is your parent here on dis? We like to have your parent pm us so that we know its ok with them for you to participate. Then we can get you all set up! Thanks!
Edit: Purple Duck told me she is getting you set up, great!

That would be great! I don't think I have had the chance to run into you on VMK yet either. I've talked to DarthJordan a few times though. Be happy to get them in anytime.

PhantomofB always is very nice and ploite to me and my friends.Good Kids!!

Thanks so much for the kind words about my sons!! :blush: Just hope when they are "not so nice" that you all will let me know about that as well!

threeboysmom said:
Thanks so much for the kind words about my sons!! :blush: Just hope when they are "not so nice" that you all will let me know about that as well!

:) I know both your boys will be fine. But as a side note, we have put the child's name and the parent on a list in the first post. Not to worry though, they have been nothing but fun to know, and I have already gotten to know PhantomofB better as he is visiting me. :goodvibes

Morining guys,
I was wondering if you need a new network yet. Your really filling up!
Just wondering,
Blue

Someybody said:
Morining guys,
I was wondering if you need a new network yet. Your really filling up!
Just wondering,
Blue

Thank you for your concern Blue, but we are doing fine. If, and when, we need a new teleporter room we will deal with it then.

PurpleDuck said:
Thank you for your concern Blue, but we are doing fine. If, and when, we need a new teleporter room we will deal with it then.
ok just wondering :)

IAMHERE said:
i asked ILIkeCheeze about the kids teleporter network, but he said he didn't know much about it, does anyone know how i can donate a room? i have alot of spare rooms, like the Pirate Boat Room and the Space Mountain Room, i would be willing to donate some of these rooms and rare stuff, like the Rocket Chair and the pirate masts! Plz let me help you! :teeth:

Thank you so much for your generous offer to help the kids network! I will leave you a pm here on DIS, to discuss further and make arrangements to meet. :cool1: :goodvibes

Hi Purpleduck, anyway you can edit out post #65 completely including my quote? Thank you..

i sort of joined the network because i have friends who join with it and i join my teleport with them but i would like to enter for real my vmk name is stinkyman. from dis i know berrygirl, stitchcreator, PPan and Tinkerem. pls tell me how to join.I got 11 years.I also got a brother 6 years old that vmk name is guest1193718. i conect a lot.

I'm sorry for not responding to you sooner, I just didn't look at the posts lately.
I'm sorry, but I can't let you join the network without your parent permission or a person from Dis who will be willing to be the contact person for you. If you don't understand what I'm talking about just read the first post on this thread and look at the bottom and you will see that all kids in the network have a name next to theirs as a contact. We do this for safety and its necessary for everyone in network.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter