DIS Humor

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Strange title, but an even stranger story....

Today (4/16/15) Val & I were in Epcot with WebmasterKathy. While watching the flag waving show in Italy (admittedly after having some wine and cheese at Tutto Gusto) we spotted a guy in a grey t-shirt walking towards Via Napoli. On the back of his shirt it said;

DIS Humor

Even stranger, it was accompanied by a picture of a redheaded guy with a beard and mouse ears. It has us wondering if this is a grass roots movement to get Craig more airtime. :mic:

That is a funny assumption! There is a website and Facebook page called DIS Humor and the guy does have red or light brown hair, beard, mustache and Mickey Ears so I bet it was him or someone who bought the t-shirt from the site. I think we can go along with the Craig idea though............ :)

tcmM-Let.png

was it this face lol

Strange title, but an even stranger story....

Today (4/16/15) Val & I were in Epcot with WebmasterKathy. While watching the flag waving show in Italy (admittedly after having some wine and cheese at Tutto Gusto) we spotted a guy in a grey t-shirt walking towards Via Napoli. On the back of his shirt it said;

DIS Humor

Even stranger, it was accompanied by a picture of a redheaded guy with a beard and mouse ears. It has us wondering if this is a grass roots movement to get Craig more airtime. :mic:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

DisHumor gives many of us our daily smiles and dose of laughter. I have to ask who is Craig?

I can confirm that it was the guy who owns DIS Humor, and my name is Andrew. :tiptoe: I couldn't help but laugh reading the conversation. I was very hungry at the time, so I went to Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria.
Thanks for posting. Wish instead of the "near miss" we had a chance to chat.

Hi Andrew - nice to "meet you" and welcome! :) I'll have to check Dis Humor out! Were you shocked to find yourself talked about here? LOL

DisHumor gives many of us our daily smiles and dose of laughter. I have to ask who is Craig?
Craig Williams is a member (and maybe Associate Producer?) of the Dis Unplugged Podcast. He also has an awesome, dry, deadpan sense of humor that cracks me UP!! :)

I mean no disrespect with what I'm about to say, but, if you're on the unplugged board, I'd assume you'd have listened to the podcast, and craig is on almost every epiosde with the exception of the trip, so I find it odd that you wouldn't know who craig is?

Hi Andrew - nice to "meet you" and welcome! :) I'll have to check Dis Humor out! Were you shocked to find yourself talked about here? LOL

I sometimes Google "DIS Humor" to see where things are at. I found this thread and started reading. I finally said, hey... That's me their talking about! Lol. That was the first time seeing the flag show. It was so interesting that I kept walking passed it.

I've Never heard of a Craig, or the unplugged PodCast. I should check it out

I sometimes Google "DIS Humor" to see where things are at. I found this thread and started reading. I finally said, hey... That's me their talking about! Lol. That was the first time seeing the flag show. It was so interesting that I kept walking passed it.

I've Never heard of a Craig, or the unplugged PodCast. I should check it out
We had the same reaction to the flag show, but we stuck it out.

In addition to the explanation that SorcererHeidi gave I'd just add that Craig looks similar to your T-shirt graphic. The combination of that and the "DIS" part of your tagline is what made me take notice. I'll have to go look at your FB page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter