• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Grandparents

MiMi and PaPa to:
Austin James 4
Ireland Grace 2

Praying for more sweet grands from oldest DS and DDIL who just announced they were "trying". :tink:

We are Grandme and Peepaw to 5. girl---17, girl--12, girl--5, boy--3, and finally another girl--15 months. I think that will be it for me as I only have the 2 girls. I am not sure if my son will ever get married. I looked after the older 2 until they were able to stay by themselves, and now I look after the younger 2 while their parents work and their sister (5) when she isn't in school.
tigercat

Two granddaughters here. A blue eyed red headed seven year old and a blue eyed blond two year old!:love:

Nana & Pop Pop to 13 sweet blessings pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: princess: princess: pirate: pirate: princess: pirate: pirate: princess: ages 3-23yo. :wizard:

They are our pride & joy and honestly can't remember what our lives were like before they were born and wrapped us around their fingers! :lovestruc

Thankfully they keep us young at heart as we're able to spend time with and do lots of activites together. They also help make each holiday & BD memories to treasure. :grouphug:

Lucky_13__7-3-091-1.jpg

Nana in South Carolina to 5............girl almost 16, boy 13, girl 11, girl 9 and boy 5. We have taken all of them to Disney around the age of 2 and try to go every 3-4 years...........with all 12 of us.

Grandma and Grandpa to 2 granddaughters aged 11 and 13. We take them to Disney every other year.

we have four grandkids..
our daughter ---- a grand daughter 22 and our grandson is 20
then our sons.... a grandson is 7 and our granddaughter is 5.
A big difference but we get to play all over again and do the
bring them to disney thing.....LOVE IT

DH & I are Grandma and Grandpa to our little sweethearts.

Liliana 6, Dominik 5, Alex 3, Aalyah 16 months and Peyton 3 months.

We also have Izzy age 5 who we adopted shortly after her birth - to her we are Mom and Dad.

I have four wonderful grandchildren, all from my oldest son and his wife, and they have baby number five on the way. My two younger boys are engaged, so I am hopeful that they will plan to have kids, too.

Teresa

I'm G-Ma (one of the oldest!) to Princess Jasmine, age 20, a junior in college.

Queen Colleen

Well you obviously know that I'm a grandparent - and I have to say, it's the BEST thing in the world!!!!! :lovestruc

God's reward for living through those teenage years with our kids - LOL..;)

I'm Nana to:

DGS #1 - 9 years
DGS #2- 6 years
DGS #3 - 4 years

and finally

DGD #1 - 14 months

I have two other daughters who haven't started a family yet, so we don't know how many we will end up with. :lovestruc

4 grandsons here for Nana and Papa.

Jeremy...4 1/2
Keegan...2
Christopher...2
Griffin...3 months

And reminding me, again, to update my signature picture.

Nana or 'grandmanana' as my one gdd calls me!

I have 3 that are 5, 1 that is 4 and 2 that are 1. I have 6 children to begin with so I expect to have 20 more before its all over with! :lmao:

I love them DEARLY and honestly, this grandparenting thing is a hoot!

Kelly

ETA...I have 5 grandsons and one granddaughter...the Princess as we call her. ODD is expecting in March so we are hoping for another girl! She has 2 boys and hoping this will make their family complete!

Just curious how many grandparents, or soon-to-be, grandparents we have here on the DIS. Lately, I've seen posts from people that I neve realized were grandparents.

Head count!:)

My husband and I are the proud grandparents of two sweet little ones. Who here didn't know that?!?!;)

We have:
A grandson- 3.2 years
A granddaughter- 8 months

We love them to pieces and they keep us young!

Next...
I always noticed and loved your signature pictures! :) I remember those days of wide open mouth wet baby kisses from my kids. :love:

I've started to notice who are grandparents lately too. In about 5 weeks we're expecting to be Grandma and Grandpa to our first grandchild, a little girl. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter